Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Series Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=239)
-   -   Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=120881)

Opacityzero 09-30-2012 01:58 PM

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

http://imageshack.us/a/img687/7429/magicover01.jpg

Quote:

Aladdin is a boy who has set out to explore the world after being trapped in a room for most of his life, with his best friend, a djinn named Ugo who is trapped within a flute. Soon enough, Aladdin discovers that he is a Magi, a magician who chooses kings. He was born to choose a king who would follow a righteous path, battling against those who want to destroy fate. Now he has to meet others and fight to keep the balance of the world in check!

Who else is reading this epic manga.

Opacityzero 10-13-2012 02:40 AM

Re: Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

Wow no one here...

Go for it. Its a shounen so its not something that has some seinen stuff. Its light and dark at times and there is a lot of fighting and humor.

I love it.

Also its popular and the anime is starting this season (new season starting october). So you can watch and read.

Raiden 10-13-2012 03:49 AM

I'm going to watch the anime, don't like his out fit tho, what's with the training bra? lol

Maxtone 10-15-2012 09:40 PM

I watched the first episode and read chapter one, a good start, I'll read more when I get the chance.

zombie ruler 10-15-2012 10:03 PM

Wanna read and watch it but kinda busy with school and work. Is it any good?

Maikeru D. Shinigami 10-28-2012 09:51 PM

Watched the first four episodes so far. I'm really enjoying it. I'm considering trying to read the manga.

Opacityzero 10-28-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden (Post 6295164)
I'm going to watch the anime, don't like his out fit tho, what's with the training bra? lol

You Mofo/ Suit yourself, you only read things that look good, while the rest of us care about story, delivery, pace and action.

You probably wouldn't be able to read Jojo or Fist of the North Start and them classics.

Always read chapter 1 and then 2 and then a few. This like big manga's get into the pace.

Hell even naruto had different drawings at the begining.

Raiden 11-03-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Opacityzero (Post 6316038)
You Mofo/ Suit yourself, you only read things that look good, while the rest of us care about story, delivery, pace and action.

You probably wouldn't be able to read Jojo or Fist of the North Start and them classics.

Always read chapter 1 and then 2 and then a few. This like big manga's get into the pace.

Hell even naruto had different drawings at the begining.

WOW, you don't know me kid, I'll let you know that I LOVE Fist of the North Star, and I have red it's manga, also BTW, it's called Jojo's bizarre adventure, and I have also red it's manga, get outta here accusing me, the reason I don't want to read this Manga because it's already out, and like always, I skip a few chapters, to see what happens ahead of time.

Maxtone 11-03-2012 09:31 AM

Back on topic then,

I like even it more after reading 100+ chapters, and I like the Anime too, I'm interested in how the storyline plays out/Aladdin's past, some of my favorite things were:
Spoiler:
Judal getting smashed by Ugo
Alibaba performing Djinn Equip for the first time
Morgianna kicking down....anything
Hakuryuu getting development

Opacityzero 11-04-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden (Post 6322896)
WOW, you don't know me kid, I'll let you know that I LOVE Fist of the North Star, and I have red it's manga, also BTW, it's called Jojo's bizarre adventure, and I have also red it's manga, get the _____ outta here accusing me, the reason I don't want to read this Manga because it's already out, and like always, I skip a few chapters, to see what happens ahead of time.

lol no sweat bro, I ain't having a hard time.

Magi is a nice manga. With a lot of action and nice powers. Please, if you have not read this or don't want to read it, don't bring your bogus views into this.

Devroux 11-06-2012 12:50 AM

Would screenshots/gifs of Paimon be allowed on the forum? :lol:

I like the series so far, but I haven't read the manga. I may or may not depending on how much I like the anime.

Maikeru D. Shinigami 11-11-2012 10:00 PM

Morgiana went absolute beast mode. I want to engage in coitus with her.

Maxtone 11-13-2012 08:19 AM

I'm a bit afraid to catch up on the manga now that I've become used to reading a lot of chapters at a time, but I don't want to wait. `~(

Maikeru D. Shinigami 12-10-2012 07:06 AM

Oh gosh, these last few episodes have been so amazing.

Devroux 01-25-2013 11:09 PM

Still keeping up with the anime. Thinking about reading the manga.

Maikeru D. Shinigami 01-25-2013 11:16 PM

Already started reading the manga and am watching the anime weekly.

Opacityzero 02-18-2013 09:07 PM

Good chapter, I just kinda wish something would come to a boil already. I feel like these past couple chapters were lacking in content. It's not a bad thing, but its just been going for several chapters now and I would like something to actually come up.

Devroux 10-06-2013 07:50 PM

Second season of the anime started up.