Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler The Men Oro and Sasuke Went To See (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=120339)

kalmeast 09-17-2012 07:54 PM

The Men Oro and Sasuke Went To See

Almost every legend or myth kishi mentions, he reveals them later, Madara is a prime example...

Sasuke want's to go all the way to the beginning, to understand HIS CLAN...where it all begun. It all started with Rikoudo's Elder Son.

The scroll May contain the Sage's power but what Sasuke wants is to here the story from his prime ancestor. Only Orochimaru can do this...

If so, I wonder if the younger son will also be seen also, therefore Orochimaru saying "THEM"...

Lately, I have learned not to overthink things...Kishi isn't that complex after-all. :D

what u say?

slyfoxx 09-17-2012 08:15 PM

Re: The Men Oro and Sasuke Went To See

I think its sasuke's parents he want to know the truth about the coop and if its justified to revenge his clan. He confused he wants to know who side to take the clans or his brother's. He wants to know what more important the clan or the villege. He wants to know whats so important that Itachi sacrific and betray his loves ones.

PrinceofPeace 09-17-2012 08:28 PM

^ I think this is BIGGER than his moomy and daddy

kalmeast 09-17-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyfoxx (Post 6261155)
I think its sasuke's parents he want to know the truth about the coop and if its justified to revenge his clan. He confused he wants to know who side to take the clans or his brother's. He wants to know what more important the clan or the villege. He wants to know whats so important that Itachi sacrific and betray his loves ones.

Think about this:
chp 593, immediately sasuke shows the scroll to oro, oro replied, "what do you want to meet "them" for"... Suigetsu said about the same scroll, that they would take control over the war if they have it.

So, then do you think anything related to sasuke's mom and dad would turn the tides of the war...

secondly, what would Orochimaru have that scroll hidden for, if it's about the parents... the scroll may indeed secrets that open to something or someone so important...that's my guess...

Squall 09-17-2012 09:34 PM

could be! I'd like to see that.

slyfoxx 09-17-2012 09:43 PM

Yeah i though he was going to maddy at first but i think this is kishi way to bring him back to the"good" side i hope its something cool like that but the way its been heading lately who knows

Shisko Shi 09-17-2012 09:50 PM

Well lets think, who could possibly change the war his mom and dad? not sure how thats possible could it bring people back from the dead? what if he is going back to the time that Madara changed to who he is now the feud between the 1st and Madara to find out how everything turn out the way it did.

Topik 09-18-2012 01:03 AM

lol, what you guys have to this "Sasuke from future"/"Going back in time"? Seriously, it would be the dumbest idea ever in Naruto, because then there would be big bunch of questions like "why didn't he changed... why didn't he saved... why didn't he killed... etc".

If Orochimaru could really go back in time he would just kidnap some random Uchiha member (not every one was so superior like Madara/Sasuke/Itachi) and took his body. And still your theory wouldn't give any advantage on war.

In my opinion this scroll may contain four things: DNA and therefore Reviving ability of someone/Unsealing jutsu for someone/Summoning someone or something/has something to do with Uchiha tablet. These four things might give power to control the world.

EDIT: or it might just contain nude photos of Madara. Blackmailing him might give Sasuke control over the war and needed informations.

Kyūbi no Yōko 09-18-2012 04:46 AM

Could be his clan, because Sasuke's love is so precious to them.

Your theory is plausible too.

Squall 09-18-2012 05:25 AM

could be hashirama.... I know I know he's sealed.... but I still have hope.

Phacade 09-18-2012 07:20 AM

Izuna perhaps?

MinatoXNaruto 09-18-2012 09:48 AM

I made a thread similar to this before. It could very well be them. It was either a thread or a review I made on youtube.

kalmeast 09-18-2012 11:04 AM

@Phacade...There's nothing izuna would know that madara doesn't know...

I'm thinking when sasuke refers to the beginning, it's b4 madara and hashi came on the seen. I mean, there was constant fight between the senju and Uchiha even b4 madi and Hashi clashed...

I just wanna see them two pimps!

slyfoxx 09-18-2012 12:06 PM

@kalm i think i might be right look at the bottom panel on 593 p10

mado134 09-18-2012 10:04 PM

in my opinion .. this scroll simply shows the past ( i think we will know y Madara or even Obito hates the Uchiha and the trues about the clan ).. nothing more .. and its like a way so that Sasuke choose the good side ... after all Kishi will explain everything soon ( 2 weeks probably )

Shisko Shi 09-18-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mado134 (Post 6263171)
in my opinion .. this scroll simply shows the past ( i think we will know y Madara or even Obito hates the Uchiha and the trues about the clan ).. nothing more .. and its like a way so that Sasuke choose the good side ... after all Kishi will explain everything soon ( 2 weeks probably )

ill tell ya why Obito is.... madara probley told him a bunch of BS, seeing he couldnt get his clan to join him thought he could do it through Obito.

Maruko 09-19-2012 05:04 AM

How would he be alive? o.o