Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Omniverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Singleverse: Yusei vs Yugi, Marik and Kaiba (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=120151)

Cult of Personality 09-13-2012 08:07 PM

Yusei vs Yugi, Marik and Kaiba

Yusei can beat any of these tools separately, how does he fare against all three?

Bonus round: Add Crow, Akiza, Luna and Jack to Yusei's team and Dartz and Joey to Yugi's.

Rasengan SageX5 09-14-2012 09:46 AM

Re: Yusei vs Yugi, Marik and Kaiba

Uhhhhh....I won't deny that Yusei is a pretty great duelist, but I don't think he could beat Yugi, let alone Yugi with backup. For the bonus round, things would be a bit more even since it would be possible to do one on one duels for everyone.

Cult of Personality 09-14-2012 11:16 AM

Any one of the bad guys Yusei's beaten could stomp the crap out of Yugi, and Yusei's pulled off a two turn K.O. in a three on one duel before.

Bacon 09-14-2012 11:29 AM

Yugi's got the benefit of having exploitable cards at his disposal, most of which yusei would never had had the chance of using due to their apparent rarity. It would only be a matter of turns before he magically summons the god cards in one turn(9 monsters in one turn go figure) or before he uses yusei's synchros as toilet paper when he summons chaos emperor dragon.

Haku Uchiha 09-14-2012 03:30 PM

Yugi is the greatest duelist there is and was he could beat Yusei by himself it would be a good duel but Yugi will ultimately win

Maikeru D. Shinigami 09-14-2012 03:40 PM

Yusei is better than all three of these duelists on their own. He knows what he's doing, and his deck flows better than anyone else in the series, that I can think of. Dueling against Yugi, Marik and Kaiba is a pretty hefty task though. Depending on how many life points each player has, this could go a few different ways. Assuming that everyone has 4000 life points, Yugi, Marik and Kaiba pull off the win. If Yusei can work with at least double their life points though, I'd say that he wins. This is a guy who defeated the three Norse God cards. This is a guy who defeated the Z-One's deck of Timelords. Yusei can defeat the Egyptian Gods.

joon 09-14-2012 03:46 PM

Blue eyes,dark magian,the winged dragon of ra,obolisk,slifer,mirror force and crush card.
Need i say more?

Cult of Personality 09-14-2012 05:16 PM

Yusei > Z-one > Blue Eyes, Dark Magician, Ra, Obelisk Slifer, Mirror Force. Crush Card.

Maikeru D. Shinigami 09-14-2012 05:20 PM

I have to point out, Crush Card won't do much against Yusei. A lot of Yusei's monsters have less than 1500 attack points. Tons of his cards have special effects that can bring cards back from the graveyard as well. Even taking out his cards with 1500+ attack, he can still use his Synchro Monsters, since they are in the extra deck and not the deck.

BMC1994 09-15-2012 10:44 AM

- Yugi uses polymorph to fuse his undead mammoth with yusei most powerfull cards to decay it from the inside `:P -

Spoiler:
This is a joke if u didnt notice it.

mrsticky005 10-23-2012 10:37 PM

Kaiba wins for having a bad ass cloak and being a child millionaire who is a bit too obsessed with a children's card game.

Cult of Personality 10-23-2012 10:45 PM

Best answer