Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Anime News (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Shounen Jump 42 TOC/Ranking.Surprise,Surprise (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=120057)

Vivi 09-12-2012 03:45 AM

Shounen Jump 42 TOC/Ranking.Surprise,Surprise

Assassination Classroom
One Piece
Nisekoi (Center Colour)
Naruto
Toriko
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Kuroko no Basket
Retsu!! Date-Senpai (Center Colour)
Sket Dance
Haikyuu!!
Medaka Box
Kurogane
Gintama
Reborn! (Center Colour)
Beelzebub
Bleach
Kochikame
Koisome Momiji
Takamagahara

One Piece ain't the number 1.
Nisekoi in front of Naruto (yaay).

Devroux 09-12-2012 10:17 AM

Re: Shounen Jump 42 TOC/Ranking.Surprise,Surprise

*flips table*

Now I've gotta check out this Assassination Classroom. This is blasphemy.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 09-12-2012 10:24 AM

hmm..one piece...

and woo~ gintama is on there~

Hidden Ninja45 09-12-2012 08:19 PM

I never heard of Assassination Classroom before
*looks up plot information*

Quote:

The students of class 3-E have a mission: kill their teacher before graduation. He has already destroyed the moon, and has promised to destroy the Earth if he can not be killed within a year. But how can this class of misfits kill a tentacled monster, capable of reaching Mach 20 speed, who may be the best teacher any of them have ever had?
.......what?

Hinata126 09-13-2012 03:59 PM

Well One piece is doing good YAY.
But oh poor Bleach : )

BoxHead 09-13-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

The students of class 3-E have a mission: kill their teacher before graduation. He has already destroyed the moon, and has promised to destroy the Earth if he can not be killed within a year. But how can this class of misfits kill a tentacled monster, capable of reaching Mach 20 speed, who may be the best teacher any of them have ever had?
THIS is better than One Piece? It sounded legit until the tentacle monster part :p

But I'll check it out anyways.

Vatanui AKA Pride 09-13-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoxHead (Post 6252506)
THIS is better than One Piece? It sounded legit until the tentacle monster part :p

But I'll check it out anyways.

It's a nice little series, definitely not as good as OP, but nonetheless. Still in the opening chapters, so there's not much to it but comedy and some plot/characters establishments. The class itself doesn't stand out much, nor do most of the supporting characters. What's really special for the series is Kuro-Sensei, the tentacle-octopus monster; to be honest, I mostly read the manga just for him.

But if you're planning on reading it, then be prepared to throw out any expectations of the story being realistic.

BoxHead 09-13-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride (Post 6252515)
It's a nice little series, definitely not as good as OP, but nonetheless. Still in the opening chapters, so there's not much to it but comedy and some plot/characters establishments. The class itself doesn't stand out much, nor do most of the supporting characters. What's really special for the series is Kuro-Sensei, the tentacle-octopus monster; to be honest, I mostly read the manga just for him.

But if you're planning on reading it, then be prepared to throw out any expectations of the story being realistic.

Quote:

But how can this class of misfits kill a tentacled monster, capable of reaching Mach 20 speed, who may be the best teacher any of them have ever had?
Ahem.

Vatanui AKA Pride 09-13-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoxHead (Post 6252520)
Ahem.

True, true. But just read it. It's much more sillier than it appears to be. Expect Doraemon levels.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 09-13-2012 08:11 PM

i read like the first 20 pages of it. was pretty interesting