Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler Something about Madara's eyes (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=120029)

Rikudo Sage 09-11-2012 02:58 PM

Something about Madara's eyes

Madara said it himself that he awakened the Rinnegan shortly before he died but the latest chap revealed that Madara lived well until gaiden.

My question is Nagato got Madara's Rinnegan during 2nd shinobi war or earlier than that but when Madara met Obito he still has the sharringan in his possesion.. does that mean he got a new one?

Jakropha 09-11-2012 03:20 PM

Re: Something about Madara's eyes

Kishimoto has various misalignments now and then

Mostly now, and a little bit then :lol:

Wooster 09-11-2012 03:28 PM

We don't know when Madara got the rinnegan. Obviously sometime after he met Tobi `:P

Naruto321 09-11-2012 03:59 PM

Then would probably explain when Obito took his name.

PrinceofPeace 09-11-2012 06:22 PM

How would he give the Rinnegan to Nagato?

WishfulFairie 09-11-2012 06:24 PM

Maybe he's Nagato's dad
I dunno

PrinceofPeace 09-11-2012 06:25 PM

DOUBTED!!!!!!!!!!! Nagato knew his parents and he was not one of them

NAGATO IS AN UZUMAKI btw

Maruko 09-12-2012 12:03 AM

I think he used Rinne Tensei to revive Obito.

Topik 09-12-2012 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace (Post 6248240)

NAGATO IS AN UZUMAKI btw

Well, if I remember correctly Sharingan has ability to edit memories. But I'm not sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage (Post 6247614)
Madara said it himself that he awakened the Rinnegan shortly before he died but the latest chap revealed that Madara lived well until gaiden.

My question is Nagato got Madara's Rinnegan during 2nd shinobi war or earlier than that but when Madara met Obito he still has the sharringan in his possesion.. does that mean he got a new one?

Probably Madara was Orochimaru type. Experiments, experiments, experiments. Maybe he activated Rinnengan in Nagato, then, after long time, he activated it by himself?

Other explanation is that the old guy isn't Madara. But hell, probably explanation is that simpler, because Kishi lately goes for easier explanations. Like "Hurr Durr we didn't give Nagato Rinnengan" or he simply wont mention that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maruko (Post 6248767)

Hmm, good idea. And he just needed to repair his body...

Rikudo Sage 09-12-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wooster (Post 6247718)
We don't know when Madara got the rinnegan. Obviously sometime after he met Tobi `:P

The problem is.. Nagato got the Rinnegan during 2nd Shinobi war and he met Obito during 3rd Shinobi war with Sharringan still in his possesion.

This under the assumption that Nagato's Rinnegan is a transplant.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maruko (Post 6248767)

Interesting.. Maybe this is how Madara died. Nagato died after using it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Topik (Post 6248993)
Probably Madara was Orochimaru type. Experiments, experiments, experiments. Maybe he activated Rinnengan in Nagato, then, after long time, he activated it by himself?

Other explanation is that the old guy isn't Madara. But hell, probably explanation is that simpler, because Kishi lately goes for easier explanations. Like "Hurr Durr we didn't give Nagato Rinnengan" or he simply wont mention that.

Or, Madara mentioned something "In between this and the other world"... He took Obito to another dimension where the time is slow thus giving Obito enough time to heal and this would explain why Obito looked old when he attacked the Konoha.

A special dimension something similar to sacred room in Kami's temple in DBZ. Just a thought. :D

Maruko 09-12-2012 03:01 PM

Madara found Obito. Fixed his body, linked it with those machines to keep him alive.
Then, he used Rinne Tensei to revive him. (He was old, was gonna die anyways, but he needed someone to continue his plan, that's why he said: 'Between this world, and the other...young Uchiha!'' He was in the Gedou (7th path))
Then. He entrusted his eyes to Obito and told him what to do with them. Obito placed eyes in Nagato's head. Then he kept visiting Nagato now and then.
Madara trained Obito for a while and then died.
Obito took the name 'Uchiha Madara' and started wearing a mask so that no one would notice that he's not the real Madara (people would tell him to GTFO)
Nagato believed him.
Nagato died.
Obito took Madara's eyes back.
Started a war.
Madara got revived.
...you know the rest.

WishfulFairie 09-12-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace (Post 6248240)

NAGATO IS AN UZUMAKI btw

Naruto an uzumaki by his mom not by dad
So yeah

Rikudo Sage 09-12-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maruko (Post 6249567)
Madara found Obito. Fixed his body, linked it with those machines to keep him alive.
Then, he used Rinne Tensei to revive him. (He was old, was gonna die anyways, but he needed someone to continue his plan, that's why he said: 'Between this world, and the other...young Uchiha!'' He was in the Gedou (7th path))
Then. He entrusted his eyes to Obito and told him what to do with them. Obito placed eyes in Nagato's head. Then he kept visiting Nagato now and then.
Madara trained Obito for a while and then died.
Obito took the name 'Uchiha Madara' and started wearing a mask so that no one would notice that he's not the real Madara (people would tell him to GTFO)
Nagato believed him.
Nagato died.
Obito took Madara's eyes back.
Started a war.
Madara got revived.
...you know the rest.

Everything seems fine.. except for this one..
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maruko (Post 6249567)
He entrusted his eyes to Obito and told him what to do with them. Obito placed eyes in Nagato's head. Then he kept visiting Nagato now and then.

Nagato already had the Rinnegan before Madara met Obito. :D

Maruko 09-13-2012 12:46 AM

^They gave Nagato the Rinnegan.
That's why Obito said: ''Those were my eyes anyway, I just want them back!''
He called himself Madara Uchiha back then. that's why he said the eyes were his, but meant Madara's.

Blah. 09-13-2012 01:34 AM

I feel like this whole space time ninjutsu idea is more complicated than we are taking it for... All these issues with Obito and his timeline could be answered by the simple idea of time not moving in a linear fashion and other space related answers that I don't really quite understand enough myself to give a logical opinion on but yeah.

Also, I'm curious to know why Minato of all people is so well-versed in space time techniques. He didn't have the second hokage teaching him, and seemed to teleport with the use of a kunai... The only thing I can think of is that space time ninjutsu is an area that the uzumaki clan was formidable in due to the special kunai minato used having a seal on em. But that's just a random thought.

Rikudo Sage 09-13-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maruko (Post 6250808)
^They gave Nagato the Rinnegan.

Yes, they gave the Rinnegan to Nagato but its not Obito who gave it to Nagato.. Remember Jiraiya met Nagato during 2nd shinobi war and Nagato already had the Rinnegan at that time. Obito was'nt even born or just an infant.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blah. (Post 6250821)
I feel like this whole space time ninjutsu idea is more complicated than we are taking it for... All these issues with Obito and his timeline could be answered by the simple idea of time not moving in a linear fashion and other space related answers that I don't really quite understand enough myself to give a logical opinion on but yeah.

Also, I'm curious to know why Minato of all people is so well-versed in space time techniques. He didn't have the second hokage teaching him, and seemed to teleport with the use of a kunai... The only thing I can think of is that space time ninjutsu is an area that the uzumaki clan was formidable in due to the special kunai minato used having a seal on em. But that's just a random thought.

Yep. Something similar to sacred room in Kami's temple in DBZ. 1 day in the real world = 1 yr in the sacred room. This would simply resolve why Obito look old when he fought Minato despite the fact that the gap between gaiden and attack at Konoha is not more than 1 yr.

slyfoxx 09-13-2012 08:18 AM

kishi gave up making sense along time ago there is no timeline it will never make sense again tobito destroyed the story.

Topik 09-13-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage (Post 6250965)
Yes, they gave the Rinnegan to Nagato but its not Obito who gave it to Nagato.. Remember Jiraiya met Nagato during 2nd shinobi war and Nagato already had the Rinnegan at that time. Obito was'nt even born or just an infant.

Yep. Something similar to sacred room in Kami's temple in DBZ. 1 day in the real world = 1 yr in the sacred room. This would simply resolve why Obito look old when he fought Minato despite the fact that the gap between gaiden and attack at Konoha is not more than 1 yr.

Obito looks old in attack at Konoha? lol, why?

If it is not more than a year then why in the hell Kakashi and Gai look so mature? They were in other dimension too?

No, Obito doesn't look old. His height is accurate to his age.

He didn't really need any other dimension to become that strong. He just used... I don't know, two Jutsu? Summoning Jutsu, and his Kamui like jutsu. Oh and control Kyubi ability. Summoning jutsu knows almost everyone. So it's not a big deal.

So in my opinion: there was no other dimension/time thing. It was simply training of one/two abilities (controlling Kyubi) + little Tai-Jutsu (but with Sharingan it is not very needed). Maybe they trained in Kamui dimension but it was without time speeding because...Madara was old enough without it. And Sharingan is pretty dangerous thing (bleeding eyes etc).

Wooster 09-13-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topik (Post 6251088)
Obito looks old in attack at Konoha? lol, why?

If it is not more than a year then why in the hell Kakashi and Gai look so mature? They were in other dimension too?

No, Obito doesn't look old. His height is accurate to his age.

He didn't really need any other dimension to become that strong. He just used... I don't know, two Jutsu? Summoning Jutsu, and his Kamui like jutsu. Oh and control Kyubi ability. Summoning jutsu knows almost everyone. So it's not a big deal.

So in my opinion: there was no other dimension/time thing. It was simply training of one/two abilities (controlling Kyubi) + little Tai-Jutsu (but with Sharingan it is not very needed). Maybe they trained in Kamui dimension but it was without time speeding because...Madara was old enough without it. And Sharingan is pretty dangerous thing (bleeding eyes etc).

No he doesn't
But none of Kishi's teenagers look like they are teenagers :lol:

Topik 09-13-2012 09:37 AM

Thanks god they don't wear beards :D