Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Creative Corner (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Drawing the Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=119858)

mrsticky005 09-08-2012 11:37 AM

Drawing the Forum
 
I'm not the best artist out there. Heck I'd be hard pressed to say that I'm a good artist. So what you'll see here won't be great art or even good art.
It may very well be bad art. However I am an aspiring artist of a sorts.
Namely I'd like to be able to draw my own comic. Mostly because it gets
expensive to pay someone else to do it amongst other reasons. But also
because I just think it would be wicked cool to draw my own comic and
then get people to actually read it. As in a lot of people. But before
that I need to get in more drawing practice and I appreciate your help.

How can you help?

Let me draw you!

I'll draw anyone. The only rule is there must be a photo I can use as reference and the photo must be of you. Particularly with your clothes on.
(The last part is for just in case. You never know with all the crazies in
here. :lol:)

I've first done a drawing of Maikeru D Shinigami.

First the photo of Maikeru D. Shinigami



Then the drawing. Of Maikeru D Shinigami. I made it a bit more Shinigami though. :cool:




Next is the photo of Luna Mikazuki.




and now the drawing




Photo of Raiden and Animelover



Drawing of Raiden and Animelover




Photo of Sharingan19



Drawing of Sharingan 19





Photo of Trouble88




Drawing of Trouble 88 (Psychotic version :/)

(I had trouble (no pun intended) with this one because the photo is slightly blurry
and because teeth are hard to draw without making it look awkward...which I think I did.
So now it has a sorta stepford smiler look. :( I think after some time when I get
better I want to try and redraw Trouble and the others for that matter.
Anywho I didn't want to take too long. Plus girls are so troublesome to draw.



Hikari without an eye patch (photo)




Hikari...with an eye patch. (drawing)
(I messed up on the eye during the inking. Sorry Hikari.
But I do think you would look rather fashionable with an eye patch.)




Kunoichi (wolf)
and friend (lunch)



Drawing of Kunoichi and friend



Photo of Kingsnoke




Drawing of Kingsnoke




Photo of Shisko Ski



Drawing of Shisko Ski




Photo of Kiseki




Drawing of Kiseki


Noctis Arashi 09-08-2012 11:38 AM

Re: Drawing the Forum
 
Mememe!

Must. Find. Photo.

mrsticky005 09-08-2012 12:17 PM

Re: Drawing the Forum
 
If you want a drawing just photo your photo here.
The better the photo the better the drawing...I think.

Maikeru D. Shinigami 09-08-2012 12:53 PM

Re: Drawing the Forum
 
I am awesome.

Kiko-kun 09-08-2012 12:58 PM

Re: Drawing the Forum
 
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!! xD

*Wants to draw you now*

mrsticky005 09-08-2012 01:43 PM

Re: Drawing the Forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami (Post 6239924)
I am awesome.

that you are.;)

Bacon 09-08-2012 04:58 PM

Re: Drawing the Forum
 
:lol: I didn't even recognize maik

Raiden 09-08-2012 05:08 PM

Re: Drawing the Forum
 
Draw me and animelover


mrsticky005 09-08-2012 10:15 PM

Re: Drawing the Forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacon (Post 6240579)
:lol: I didn't even recognize maik

Probably not. I'm not very good at drawing actual people.

mrsticky005 09-08-2012 10:16 PM

Re: Drawing the Forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden (Post 6240594)

i first need permission from animelover as well.

Luna Mikazuki 09-08-2012 11:51 PM

Re: Drawing the Forum
 
Draw me with a mustache.

mrsticky005 09-09-2012 02:07 AM

Re: Drawing the Forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki (Post 6241738)
Draw me with a mustache.

Can you post a pic?

I know there's one on your sig....but it's a bit small and more difficult to reference.

Luna Mikazuki 09-09-2012 02:18 AM

Re: Drawing the Forum
 


My chest has a mustache too.

mrsticky005 09-09-2012 05:09 AM

Re: Drawing the Forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki (Post 6241831)


My chest has a mustache too.

So jealous. :p

Sharingan19 09-09-2012 06:51 AM

Re: Drawing the Forum
 
Do me, do me, do me!!! :D


mrsticky005 09-10-2012 01:50 PM

Re: Drawing the Forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki (Post 6241831)


My chest has a mustache too.


Ok I've drawn you.

Mustache and chestache included.

mrsticky005 09-10-2012 02:02 PM

Re: Drawing the Forum
 
drawn animelover and raiden...

While drawing anything for me is a challenge drawing women is especially difficult.
If I'm not careful they'll end up looking like some effeminate dude than a lady.
I do hope that isn't the case here. But if it is...a thousand apologies in advance!

Besides that drawing the eyes was rather difficult as the top of the glasses get
in the way and so I have to kind of imagine what they would look like.

Hm. Not sure how well Raiden's drawing was. Might not look entirely like him
but at the very least I'm confident my drawing of him looks like a dude.

feel free to leave criticisms. But I appreciate if you say more than
just "that sucks" at the very least tell me WHY it sucks so I
can work on my weaknesses. :)

Also I don't shade on purpose. Trust me it would look terrible.

WishfulFairie 09-10-2012 02:51 PM

Re: Drawing the Forum
 
I can't really say anything bad about them mainly because it's better than anything I can draw

mrsticky005 09-11-2012 02:25 AM

Re: Drawing the Forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WishfulFairie (Post 6245408)
I can't really say anything bad about them mainly because it's better than anything I can draw

I guess I'll take that as a compliment?

but don't be so hard on yourself. It's just a matter of practice. Lots of it.

Kingsnoke 09-11-2012 05:32 PM

Re: Drawing the Forum
 
Kingsnoke thinks Mr. Sticky is quite the talented artist, and loves his comics.


Here's a picture of Kingsnoke. Not the best, but an okay one.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.