Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Identity of Tobi (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=119441)

sherk55 08-31-2012 02:05 PM

Identity of Tobi

I found out that the identiy of Tobi is Obito What do you guys think about the identity of Tobi`:)

shikimaru nara 08-31-2012 03:32 PM

Re: Identity of Tobi

I was just shocked i didn't expect that :o

sherk55 08-31-2012 03:45 PM

to be honest i think naruto should kill obito and take his sharingan and rinnegan for himself. also i think he should marry hinata or sakura or kushina. how is he going to bring kushina back?well he could learn edo tensei.

e710 08-31-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iso:Dream (Post 6225056)
His identity now is much better than any old relic. I don't exactly care to know who he is behind the mask, as his character now is associated with the mask.

Taking it off serves only to dramatize the character relationships, which shouldn't really matter in the ninja world regardless.

His character is already complete in my opinion. Masked Akatsuki Leader, Sharingan and Rinnegan master, and Bijju chakra collector.

Would you be disappointed if he took the mask off and his face was unrecognizable? A normal man? I wouldn't, because he isn't normal. He has created his own identity through his actions and powers. I would still call him Tobi if it was Obito, Madara, or whomever else was behind it.

Now that he took his mask off it is going to screw with Kakashi because Obito is the reason why Kakashi is were he is today and Kakashi visited the black stone for Obito everyday. He also put all his principles in what he learned from Obito. But yea it shouldn't really matter in the ninja world but for Kakashi this is different.

garra12345 08-31-2012 04:07 PM

you want naruto to marry his mom? ew

Schnarf 08-31-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherk55 (Post 6225065)
to be honest i think naruto should kill obito and take his sharingan and rinnegan for himself. also i think he should marry hinata or sakura or kushina. how is he going to bring kushina back?well he could learn edo tensei.

You're joking, right?

sherk55 08-31-2012 05:36 PM

Sorry about the reply actually my friend Charles type it and he is very perverted and gay so really sorry about the misunderstanding

Lucifer 09-01-2012 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherk55 (Post 6225065)

1.Kushina is Naruto's mother
2.Naruto wouldn't do that
3.Who cares who he marries?
4.Naruto can't use Edo Tensei or Reincarnation of the dead

SuperChoji 09-04-2012 05:25 PM

i totally called it way back when he first appeared.. then retracted that when we saw the minato fight before naruto's birth because at that time, kakashi would still have been a little runt and so would obito.. so n this. im confused that the little try hard who couldnt best kakashi was able to out do minato and take over kurama..

again.. i am confused.

AliceUchiha 10-13-2012 10:10 PM

A billion people called it and have been for years, it was the most obvious identity reveal. Not that that's a bad thing, I'm quite enjoying the emotional flashbacks and what it'll mean with Kakashi fighting him...but it was definitely the most obvious path for Kishimoto to have picked identity-wise.
I can't really say yet if I think it was a good or bad thing, depends on how this story resolves. We haven't even gotten his full origins yet.

Devroux 10-13-2012 11:08 PM

I like how the poll has nothing to do with the thread. :lol:

Maruko 10-14-2012 12:40 AM

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...v6hRP0UXVA3qBA

BoxHead 10-14-2012 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devroux (Post 6296482)
I like how the poll has nothing to do with the thread. :lol:

He has a point :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maruko (Post 6296541)

GUYS. DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE GIANT RAGE IN THE NEW NARUTO CHAPTER?

MAN, WASN'T ZABUZA GREAT? HE KILLED THAT GATO LIKE A BADASS.