Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Omniverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Multiverse: Itachi Uchiha vs Byakuya Kuchiki vs Sesshomaru (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=118780)

Dragon Style 08-22-2012 10:29 PM

Itachi Uchiha vs Byakuya Kuchiki vs Sesshomaru

OK I recently saw a picture with all three of these characters which got me to thinking, who would win in fight between these three characters?

They have all manga and anime feats and they are fighting in the same place that Naruto, Kakashi, Guy, and Killer Bee are fighting Tobi right now.

and they all start about 20 meters away from each other, obviously they have no knowledge of each other.

Who wins?

Cult of Personality 08-22-2012 11:20 PM

Re: Itachi Uchiha vs Byakuya Kuchiki vs Sesshomaru

Itachi kills himself for being an Uchiha. Byakuya and Sesshy go get some beers and cruise chicks.

Yobuto 08-22-2012 11:25 PM

Itachi would be like "Ya know what!" Poke their foreheads and explode their heads xD

Zack Fair 08-22-2012 11:27 PM

Don't know much about Sesshomaru, but he(?) would most likely look into Itachi's eyes. That's GG right there.

Cult of Personality 08-22-2012 11:42 PM

Sesshomaru is Inuyasha's brother. Itachi doesn't have the imagination to break him with genjutsu. He waits until the genjutsu stops and Itachi dies.

Yobuto 08-22-2012 11:44 PM

So what your basically saying is that Itachi goes mangekyo Sharingan and then Sesshomaru is just standing there, flipping Itachi off with a troll smile? Lol I would love to see that

Nigoyukai 08-22-2012 11:49 PM

Sesshou solos. Now it's Byakuya vs Itachi.

BMC1994 08-23-2012 12:41 AM

Could Someone fill me in on sesshomaru?

Byakuya would most likely win from itachi since he is way faster then his eyes can even keep up with not to mention his kido would blast right through anything he has and in the worst case he restrains them with bakudo.

Basicly byakuya is a extremely fast gaara who instead of sand particles has billions of tiny little blades and lazors.

The Immortal Watch Dog 08-23-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zack Fair (Post 6206974)
Don't know much about Sesshomaru, but he(?) would most likely look into Itachi's eyes. That's GG right there.

No in fact byakuya is pretty much the only one here who can last.longer than a minute

This is an uchiha massacre

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6207037)

Byakuya would most likely win from itachi since he is way faster then his eyes can even keep up with not to mention his kido would blast right through anything he has and in the worst case he restrains them with bakudo.

Basicly byakuya is a extremely fast gaara who instead of sand particles has billions of tiny little blades and lazors.

Seshomaru if memory serves has weaponry that can rip your.soul out or send it to hell plus he's probably hypersonic not to mention a class 30 or 40 strength wise

megabbaut 08-23-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6207037)

I don't think Byakuya is too fast for Itachi's Sharingan, I mean if Itachi was able to supposedly toy around with Sasuke who is supersonic, then he should be able to at least react to Byakuya.

BMC1994 08-23-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megabbaut (Post 6207803)
I don't think Byakuya is too fast for Itachi's Sharingan, I mean if Itachi was able to supposedly toy around with Sasuke who is supersonic, then he should be able to at least react to Byakuya.

You do know that byakuya is top tier speed even by bleach standards and his speed is so high that normal humans dont even see him?

Edit: About Sesshoumaru wont byakuyas various bankai forms easily overwhelm him?

Dragon Style 08-23-2012 01:59 PM

In the end I think Sasshomaru wins since he can just suck the other two into hell with his Tenseiga.

The Immortal Watch Dog 08-23-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6207873)
Edit: About Sesshoumaru wont byakuyas various bankai forms easily overwhelm him?

maybe but IY characters are no jokes