Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Dragon's legacy. (A new rp) (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=118127)

loganace 08-09-2012 07:01 PM

Dragon's legacy. (A new rp)

Introduction: It was said that the great creators of the world, the dragons, were long dead. But they live on in the most powerful of humans. But they arent really humans anymore, are they?

Explanation:
Spoiler:
This is a rp where each individual has either dragon blood, or a dragon soul. Each of them give you different beinfits. A dragon soul gives you more natural Chi, Dragon blood makes your chi more potent. Meaning, you have low stamina but prefer to defeat you opponent quickly, or you prefer a more tactical aproch. You try and strike and defeat your oppent with the right move instead of with brute force. Each of these beings with their odd powers from their dragon legacy, are nowhere near the strength of a mage. But mages also have a downfall. They use mana, opposed to chi. Chi regenerates. mana does not. A mana pool can be refilled with potions, but they arent easy to get their hands on.

Story:
Spoiler:
The dragons themselves are dead. But it is said with the sacrifice of the dragons legacy their race will be restored. But it is thaught as a myth, until you got a call. A man with a deep voice contacted you. This is what he said: "You are dragons legacy. You can revive the race, No you will revive the race. You and others have been contacted. One sacrifice can bring them back. The altar of thrones will be where the sacrifice will be sent. You must either be this sacrifice, or bring the sacrifice. If you dont, I will cause the tracking device I have already linked to your soul, explode, killing you. Revive the race, or die. Here is your way of find the other possible sacrifices." You then feel a wierd urge. You can now tell where other people of the dragons legacy are. You realize it is basically eat or be eaten. What will you do? Team up with others, Try to lure people to thr throne and use them as the sacrifice? Or are you just trying to watch the whole thing unfold while still getting involved so your soul doesen't explode? Whatever you decide, Time is running out. Someone must be trying to get you. The problem is, the other members of the legacy, you can snse where they are in a general area, but you dont know who they are. Stay close to your friends, stay closer to you enemies......

Template
Name:
Dragon soul or blood:
Power you gain from the dragon legacy:
Backstory:
picture/description:
Starting part of the world:
Anything else:

I hope everyone enjoyes this rp and has a good time. The altar of thrones is where the equator and the prime meridian cross directly in the middle, just to make it more interesting. XD Wherever that is in real life, that place is different XD.

Noctis Arashi 08-09-2012 07:14 PM

Re: Dragon's legacy. (A new rp)

Well, it's in the middle of the ocean.

loganace 08-09-2012 07:15 PM

There is an island now XD

loganace 08-09-2012 07:21 PM

your not joining =(

joon 08-09-2012 07:31 PM

I will join tommowrow.

loganace 08-09-2012 07:31 PM

coolio

joon 08-10-2012 05:26 PM

Name:Max speed
Dragon soul or blood:dragon soul.
Power you gain from the dragon legacy:The power of alchemy.
Backstory: Amnesia.
picture/description:Black hair and light color skin. wears a red shirt with blue jeans and black sneakers.
Has a metal right arm.
Starting part of the world:(Give me some places)
Anything else:I carry around a sword with magical abilities and can talk.

loganace 08-10-2012 05:59 PM

please explain what abilities you gain from your character that has completelly riped of fulmetal alchemist with a different name. .__. What does alkehistry do, and what does your alchemy do?

joon 08-10-2012 06:41 PM

Alkehistry is decomposition and combusting.
Meaning if i touch something,i can combust it.
Alchemy is creating.
I can clap my hands together and slam them on thr ground to make a wall in front of me.
I can clap my hands together and touch my metal arm to turn it into a different kind of metal or non-metal.
Is that ok?

loganace 08-10-2012 06:49 PM

A little to powerful for this rp. Actually way to much for it... Maybe just the alchemy part.

joon 08-10-2012 06:52 PM

Ok i can just do that.

loganace 08-10-2012 07:16 PM

That sounds good. =)

joon 08-10-2012 07:18 PM

Need more people.

loganace 08-10-2012 07:35 PM

It more than likelly aint gonna get any.

joon 08-10-2012 07:50 PM

I guess this contest was a bust.

loganace 08-10-2012 07:58 PM

yup. But mine got more views if that counts XD.

joon 08-10-2012 08:00 PM

lol i guess.

loganace 08-10-2012 08:03 PM

I really dont see why it matters though. We didn't get anyone besides each other to do it. We both lost XD.

joon 08-10-2012 08:05 PM

Yeah.
Maybe we are not cut out for this.XD

loganace 08-10-2012 08:05 PM

I like rping, but I am not good at making them.