Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Joon vs IK1 (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=117753)

joon 08-02-2012 06:11 PM

Joon vs IK1

I will use my bleach character bro.
You go first.

ItachiKakashi1 08-02-2012 06:30 PM

Re: Joon vs IK1

Summons a three fire foxx and they surround you like ina triangle shape. I then pull my flame blade. I then slam my blade into the ground and flames, burst out off the ground connects to the foxes traping you in an infero that close over the top and start to shrink smaller and smaler untill it burn you to death.

joon 08-02-2012 06:40 PM

I make a fire wall around me and expand it. It clashes with your fire and they cancel each other out. I then flash step in front of you and try to slice your head off.
I jump back and shoot 5 exploding fireballs at your chest to desintergrate you into nothing. I flashstep in front of you and make a fire wall around us. I then start to spin around with my sword attepmting to slice you at least 10 times.

ItachiKakashi1 08-03-2012 09:18 AM

Grabz sword quickly off the ground and block your slice. I then use my wind powers to summon a wind dragon to clash with your fire balls which makes a fire dragon. Sinces the dragon is mixed with my wind powers i can control it. Since you didn't kill the foxes they grab your hands and feet to stop you from slicing me. I then swing my sword to slice your body into two. I then jump high in the sky and i make my foxes summonings explode while there grabing you. the flames mix with your fire wall strengthing the blast. I then use my fire dragon to go into the flames so i can control the giant flames since my wind powers is mixed in with it

joon 08-03-2012 12:57 PM

1:Fire beats wind or the other way around. They cannot combine like that.

2:You never said the foxes were trying to attack me.

3:Since i used my fire wall and expanded it,it will clash with yours and both will be destroyed.

ItachiKakashi1 08-04-2012 12:26 AM

well instead of summoning the wind dragon ill summon my flame blade and throws it a the fire ball and the flames on the sword expand hitting the balls back at you

the foxs can do more then one thing the first time they was use to do the fire tringale im useing them for defense plus you got to be aware of the field right

im using the flames around you that you made around us

Hozuki 08-04-2012 12:56 AM

I can even see that that post is wrong in so many ways. Three of what Joon says AND

Joon fired the fireballs FIRST and then spinned with the sword, meaning when you attempted to block the spinning sword FIRST, you got hit, resulting in disintegration .-.

joon 08-04-2012 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItachiKakashi1 (Post 6171940)
well instead of summoning the wind dragon ill summon my flame blade and throws it a the fire ball and the flames on the sword expand hitting the balls back at you

the foxs can do more then one thing the first time they was use to do the fire tringale im useing them for defense plus you got to be aware of the field right

im using the flames around you that you made around us

Does not matter. If you did not say the foxes were going to attack me,then you can't make it like i failed to block them by auto hitting me with them.

Hozuki 08-04-2012 12:43 PM

^ Dat.

ItachiKakashi1 08-04-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hozuki (Post 6171971)
I can even see that that post is wrong in so many ways. Three of what Joon says AND

Joon fired the fireballs FIRST and then spinned with the sword, meaning when you attempted to block the spinning sword FIRST, you got hit, resulting in disintegration .-.

i use my sword to block the slice that tried to take my head off. that the one i blocked first. then the fired so i didn't get hit by nothing :lol:

ItachiKakashi1 08-04-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joon61 (Post 6172046)
Does not matter. If you did not say the foxes were going to attack me,then you can't make it like i failed to block them by auto hitting me with them.

i didn't now i had to tell you they can ill just do it again

ItachiKakashi1 08-04-2012 04:53 PM

Grabz sword quickly off the ground and block your slice. I then use my wind powers to summon a water dragon to clash with your fire balls which puts your fire out. Sinces. Since my fox never died them for attack and defense. I use onr of my foxes to protect my self from your slices. (two foxes left). I then swing my sword to slice your body into two then i jump back from you (after my fox sacrificed it self) . Then my second tries to grab you from behind by your neck (note if he touches you he will blow up). My last fox jumps into the air in front of you and use a flame thrower type move at the same time as the other fox trys to blow you up. I then summon a giant bird and jump on it.

joon 08-04-2012 05:31 PM

You did not say you could use water bro.
Edit:You said wind and lightning.
Edit:Not even fire.
You have to stick to your character's abilities.

ItachiKakashi1 08-04-2012 05:55 PM

my character can summon i didn't use my wind or lightning ablility

i summon a dragon that can use water a fox that can use fire

joon 08-04-2012 06:24 PM

Did your character sheet say you could use water or fire?

ItachiKakashi1 08-04-2012 07:16 PM

no but it say i can summon anything

ItachiKakashi1 08-04-2012 07:17 PM

its not me its my summonings thats using the move