Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Logan vs inos girl vs deadtaka (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=117611)

Pool 08-01-2012 01:13 PM

Logan vs inos girl vs deadtaka

3 rounds each, order is in title

loganace 08-01-2012 01:40 PM

Re: Logan vs inos girl vs deadtaka

(Going first........ I hate going first......)

I walk into the area of which I am supposed to battle. "I thought this was supposed to be a tournament, not a Game show." As I see it looks like a camp. I then see my two adversaries. "Aperantly I just cant do the worst. And a whole nother fight is going on. I have no idea what my opponents are capable of, but I will attack first."

I open my hand and see the huge sign, I cant read it due to its destroyed state. "I guess I can use it to my advantage." I notice one of my enimies (Deadtaka) Is standing directly under it. I then throw a paper bomb kunai at it and the pole holding it up explodes, forcing it to fall twoards them. I then jump in the air as i perform handsigns. "Light style, Blinding flash!" For a few seconds a flash of light blinds everyone. "Dark style, Just a shadow." I then use my dark style to cloak myself in darkness, making myself invisable. I then jump where the remains of the ople holding up the signis. I stand on the pole. "Time to get them both. Dark style, clones of darkness." I create two clones that, like me, are invisable. My cloak disapeers. (It is like stealth in a video game, when i use an ability, it disapeers.) But my clones are invisable. My clones then run after both of my enimies. When they get close I use "Light style: Light transferance." I then use that to pump my clones full of light, making the darkness to light ratio inbalance, they explode. I jump inot the water right before they explode. Making myself unharmed from the explosion. But this area of the island, is totaled. While in the water I prepare handsigns. I go deep under the water. I then look for what I want, I find it. Complete darkness. As i run out of breath, I open a little bottle. And it seems as some of the darkness seeps into the bottle. I then swim as fast as I can until i launch out of the water. Out of breath. I then open the bottle and pour half the darkness out. I then rais it to the sky as the other half fills with light. With the bottle now having half and half. It is equal, and much deadlier. I get back onto the island and put my bottle in my backpack. "Lets see how they react."

Ino's Girl 08-03-2012 12:50 AM

Two opponents to face instead of one? This oughta be good. One of my foes immeditaly begins by blowing a sign above me. I easily dodge that. "Yeah, like that will hurt me," I say with a snicker. Then he turns invisible somehow, so I figure it's time to transform. With the removal of the necklace that's keeping me in human form, I transform into a more demonic appearance, sprouting wings, small horns, claws, etc. In this form, I have heighten senses, so I immediatly find out where the clones he was hiding are. One of the clones was running towards, not knowing I sense it. With quick speed, I slash it with my claws, taking it by surprise (killing it before it explodes). The other clone, however, explodes, as I keep a close eye on my other opponent (Deadtaka). Then, loganace goes underwater for whatever reason, so I focus on Barthesims. Forming a fireball in my hand (Like Rasengan), I rush at a quick speed towards me. As soon as I thrust my hand forward, hoping it hit him, I fly upward, and see Logan come up from underwater, doing something strange. "You need to die already," I whisper to my self. I form three ice spears on my hand, and shoot them off one by one towards him at a blinding speed, diagonally. I await to see what happens.

Also, isn't TDI water toxic? e.e

deadtaka 08-03-2012 09:05 PM

Too exhausted right now, will do tomorrow. Or later today, according to this time.

loganace 08-04-2012 09:10 AM

I didn't know it was the water was toxic. i thought it was just the island. He said the island in its toxic state. he said nothing about the water. I only watched the first varitation of the show.

Noctis Arashi 08-04-2012 09:18 AM

To be fair, that's not our problem, and you should have looked into your location more.

loganace 08-04-2012 09:21 AM

I didn't say if it was anyones problem. I just wanted to know if that means i am dead or not.

Noctis Arashi 08-04-2012 09:27 AM

If it were me, I'd say yeah, but who knows.

loganace 08-04-2012 09:33 AM

I guess pool gets to choose.
I didn't remember even seeing that saying toxic before. He did edit it after i did my post.......

Pool 08-05-2012 05:53 PM

I did edit it after Logan posted. It's fine that he went in the water but only for that move.

loganace 08-05-2012 06:02 PM

Ok cool. You can post now deadtaka..........

joon 08-05-2012 06:05 PM

I will pm him.

loganace 08-05-2012 06:22 PM

You dont have to.

joon 08-05-2012 06:22 PM

Ok then.

Pool 08-07-2012 07:43 PM

Taka is eliminated... This entire tournament is one big fail :lol:

I'll make some new matchups though (:<

Noctis Arashi 08-07-2012 07:44 PM

I'll rejoin with a different character if that's ok with you.

loganace 08-07-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi (Post 6178608)
I'll rejoin with a different character if that's ok with you.

I hope you can, I get to observe you first person.