Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Graveyard (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Kimimaro vs CM Sasuke (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=117400)

Kill3r_B-st 07-28-2012 10:33 PM

Kimimaro vs CM Sasuke

distance: 50m

sasuke as of itachi fight

Bloodlusted

Who wins?

Nixu Hyuga 07-28-2012 10:51 PM

Re: Kimimaro vs CM Sasuke

Sasuke wins. Genjutsu, then chidori sharp spear at 15 meters or less. Kimimaro has no genjutsu-countering feats. If Kimimaro tries to get close, chidori stream. Digital shrapnel (bone bullets) can be dodged with sharingan.

PrinceofPeace 07-28-2012 11:28 PM

is this shippuden saskue or no??

If so I agree Saskue wins but if not Saskue loses

Nixu Hyuga 07-28-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace (Post 6160445)
is this shippuden saskue or no??

If so I agree Saskue wins but if not Saskue loses

You'll probably want to here it from the Killer, but i'm assuming shippuden sasuke because in the OP, he said it was Sasuke as of his fight with Itachi. I know Sasuke and Itachi had a little skirmish in Part 1, but I was assuming that wasn't what he was talking about.

PrinceofPeace 07-28-2012 11:42 PM

most likely saskue then....actually SASKUE STOMPS

with GENJUTSU

Uchiha Sora 07-29-2012 12:44 AM

If Sasuke tries getting in close, he dies.

If not, he'll have a chance. Idk if chidori would get through Kimi's armor though.

PrinceofPeace 07-29-2012 12:53 AM

genjutsu for the win

Nixu Hyuga 07-29-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora (Post 6160541)
If Sasuke tries getting in close, he dies.

If not, he'll have a chance. Idk if chidori would get through Kimi's armor though.

Very unlikely seeing as Sasuke has the sharingan. It helps him dodge the bone spikes, and he can see where chakra is making the bones grow before Kimimaro can surprise him with it. Also, Sasuke is arguably quite better at taijutsu than kimi because of feats seen during his battles with Itachi, Killer Bee, etc.

If i'm correct, isn't kimi's armor only usable in CS1&2. Although it might not matter because PTS Gaara's sand broke kimi's hardest bone (the drill), but PTS Sasuke was able to cut through PTS Gaara's sand like butter. Do you get where i'm going? Idk, I might be wrong.

PrinceofPeace 07-29-2012 01:18 AM

If it was bloodlusted and kimi had knowledge or no genjutsu kimi would win with bone forest

Uchiha Sora 07-29-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nixu Hyuga (Post 6160561)
Very unlikely seeing as Sasuke has the sharingan. It helps him dodge the bone spikes, and he can see where chakra is making the bones grow before Kimimaro can surprise him with it. Also, Sasuke is arguably quite better at taijutsu than kimi because of feats seen during his battles with Itachi, Killer Bee, etc.

If i'm correct, isn't kimi's armor only usable in CS1&2. Although it might not matter because PTS Gaara's sand broke kimi's hardest bone (the drill), but PTS Sasuke was able to cut through PTS Gaara's sand like butter. Do you get where i'm going? Idk, I might be wrong.

Thats a byakugan power. Sharingan isn't detailed like Byakugan to the point where it sees chakra building up like that.

Kimi casually took on first gate Lee, and an army of KN0 naruto clones. And he was still sick. This isn't Sasuke at his KB battle though. And IIRC didn't Itachi stomp him in taijutsu?

Yeah it was, but he's been fighting in CS1 the whole time he's been back.
PTS Gaara's HARDEST sand broke Kimi's spear. The one he built up out of the hardest minerals in the ground. Not to mention Kimi almost got through it completely. And there's definitely a difference between Gaara's hardest sand and his normal sand. Kimi's bone bullets broke through his normal sand.

Anyway as long as Sasuke keeps his distance he should be fine. I don't know if he'll react to bone forest in time for him to activate CS1 and fly away though.

Nixu Hyuga 07-29-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora (Post 6160975)
Thats a byakugan power. Sharingan isn't detailed like Byakugan to the point where it sees chakra building up like that.
You're correct. That is a byakugan power. The ability to see chakra flow. Sharingan has this ability as well. The byakugan, however, is better at it because it can see chakra points as well as the chakra network. And to prove sharingan has this ability, i'll give several examples:
-Itachi could tell Sasuke was out of chakra when Sasuke was mentioning using his final technique (Kirin) during their final fight.
-Itachi could tell Kakashi was a shadow clone after he cast the Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body genjutsu because he could see that the chakra was half of the real Kakashi's.
-Multiple people with sharingan have detected that others and themselves are under genjutsu and are able to break through it.
-Sasuke could see the chakra coming from C4 in order to dodge it.
The point i'm making is that Sasuke could see where Kimimaro is building up chakra and react accordingly.

Kimi casually took on first gate Lee, and an army of KN0 naruto clones. And he was still sick. This isn't Sasuke at his KB battle though. And IIRC didn't Itachi stomp him in taijutsu?
Sasuke is much better at taijutsu than 1st gate lee seeing as he copied his speed in Part 1 but has now seen a vast increase in speed. KN0 naruto clones are fodder. I forgot this is before Sasuke vs Killer Bee. Yes, but he wasn't too far behind. You also have to realize that Sasuke uses kenjutsu more than regular taijutsu so he runs less risk of being stabbed, especially with chidori running through his sword.

Yeah it was, but he's been fighting in CS1 the whole time he's been back.
PTS Gaara's HARDEST sand broke Kimi's spear. The one he built up out of the hardest minerals in the ground. Not to mention Kimi almost got through it completely. And there's definitely a difference between Gaara's hardest sand and his normal sand. Kimi's bone bullets broke through his normal sand.
We are assuming though that both of them start out in base form. If Sasuke can fire off a unexpected chidori sharp spear at 15 meters, it could hit kimi before the bone armor comes into play. A much weaker PTS Sasuke's regular chidori pierce through PTS Gaara's sand like butter. I'm pretty sure Shippuden Sasuke's Chidori is much stronger.

Anyway as long as Sasuke keeps his distance he should be fine. I don't know if he'll react to bone forest in time for him to activate CS1 and fly away though.
Sharingan should be able to help him with bone forest on two levels: seeing that chakra is forming under the ground near him should get him moving and sharingan allows him to react faster than most.

In bold.

All of this is not even taking genjutsu into account.

Kuromaki 07-29-2012 12:30 PM

I'm pretty confident that even End-of-Part 1 Sasuke would win. To begin with, he's already weightless Lee speed, and has the sharingan. Thus he could probably easily react to anything Kimimaro throws at him. Bone forest is made useless by gliding over the bones through cs2 wings. Chidori should be able to damage Kimimaro, Fire style burns him to death. Part 2 Sasuke, who is faster and stronger than Part 1 Sasuke in just about every way, is overkill so I won't discuss him here.

PrinceofPeace 07-29-2012 02:50 PM

Bone Forest >>> Part I Saskue

Saskue is not fast enough to dodge it and sharigan will be useless. Saskue back then did not have the skill to control the Curse Mark to give him wings on demand.

It is too risky to use chodori when finger bullets are coming at you or win Kimi can instantly extend his bones so Chodori does not get close. Kimi can easily dodge fire attacks

Kuromaki 07-29-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace (Post 6161429)
Bone Forest >>> Part I Saskue

Saskue is not fast enough to dodge it and sharigan will be useless. Saskue back then did not have the skill to control the Curse Mark to give him wings on demand.

It is too risky to use chodori when finger bullets are coming at you or win Kimi can instantly extend his bones so Chodori does not get close. Kimi can easily dodge fire attacks

Sasuke is slow? When was this?

At the very least CM can tank it for him.

Sasuke could just dodge finger bullets, or use snakes to tank it for him etc etc. Then again, this is part 1 Sasuke I'm talking about, Part 2 Sasuke would have too much of an easy time winning.

PrinceofPeace 07-29-2012 05:38 PM

I was talking bout PART I SASKUE

PART II SASKUE STOMPS

Uchiha Sora 07-29-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

-Itachi could tell Sasuke was out of chakra when Sasuke was mentioning using his final technique (Kirin) during their final fight.
-Itachi could tell Kakashi was a shadow clone after he cast the Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body genjutsu because he could see that the chakra was half of the real Kakashi's.
-Multiple people with sharingan have detected that others and themselves are under genjutsu and are able to break through it.
-Sasuke could see the chakra coming from C4 in order to dodge it.
Sharingan and Rinnegan just see chakra in colored blobs, they can't see the chakra building up in individual points.

The reason Sharingan users could tell if someone is under gen. is because the chakra looks differently.

Itachi knew he was out of chakra because Sasuke didn't have a colored aura.

Sasuke could see the chakra in C4. That doesn't mean he can see the chakra building up in a specific point.

As for the clone thing, I don't know. If it was from the Kakashi Vs Itachi fight, it may have been anime only. I do remember some anime only sharingan feats from that fight, but I could be wrong. Or simply there just wasn't as much color in his body as there would have been in Kakashi w/o a clone.

Anyway, Sasuke hasn't even shown any signs of doing this in any way. The byakugan sees every little point, and can see the chakra BUILDING in every little point. Thats how Neji saw Kido's chakra building in his mouth, and Deidara's wherever it was building :lol:

Quote:

Sasuke is much better at taijutsu than 1st gate lee seeing as he copied his speed in Part 1 but has now seen a vast increase in speed. KN0 naruto clones are fodder. I forgot this is before Sasuke vs Killer Bee. Yes, but he wasn't too far behind. You also have to realize that Sasuke uses kenjutsu more than regular taijutsu so he runs less risk of being stabbed, especially with chidori running through his sword.
Sasuke only copied lee's base speed. and he cann't keep that speed up for long. Lee was still superior.

And Tbh Sasuke didn't seem much faster than gated lee. I mean, Lee was running circles around Kimi. The best Sasuke has done at the time was almost blitz deidara, but Deidara hasnt exactly been a top speedster.

KN0 wasn't really that fodderish. I mean after getting his ass kicked by Kimi he proceeded to beat the hell out of Sasuke. :lol: But then he got 3rd tomoe <.<

Yes Sasuke uses Kenjutsu more. So does Kimi. But swords come out of his entire body. When Sasuke's clashes with Kimi's sword, a bone could pop out of his knee/leg and spear Sasuke. Its almost like going up against Bee.

Kimi's bones were beating out the Samurai's chakra swords iirc. Sasuke deflected the Samurai's chakra slash, but he didn't stop it. I don't think Kimi's bones will be pierced like that.

Now that I think about it, if Sasuke goes for Chidori stream then he could win like that. Assuming Kimi can't control his bones after taking the hit.