Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   one last little fight before i leave? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=117183)

loganace 07-25-2012 07:42 AM

one last little fight before i leave?

I want to have one final battle, with the peole I helped to train, Hozuki, Joon. Get OVER HERE! XD

Pool 07-25-2012 10:34 AM

Re: one last little fight before i leave?

*Sits and watches, while sharpening knife with a rock*

loganace 07-25-2012 01:36 PM

Really? I sharpen my rocks with knives.....

joon 07-25-2012 02:24 PM

Sure.
But hozuki is not on like he used to be.

Taka-hebi1 07-25-2012 02:25 PM

*is watching*

loganace 07-25-2012 03:17 PM

You can go first joon, No bleach characters.

joon 07-25-2012 07:15 PM

lol ok.
I was imformed that i needed to fight two people in a desert. I take a car to the desert and wait until night. I then see my two opponets show up.
"I've been waiting for you."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Tu2...eature=related
I make two fireballs and throw one at each of you. I then make two spiked windwalls that cannot be seen by the naked eye.one on logan's right and one on hozuki's left. They then start to close on both of you and will skewer you if smashed together. I then put my hands in the ground and send fire whips at logan that will grab him and explode.

loganace 07-26-2012 02:34 PM

(you play shadow of the collosus?)
(I am using a new char.)

I am at the desert before my apprentices. "I hope They beat me." I then see the one one who is supposed to attack first, joon appear. "Hello joon." You can, without much effort, hear the exitment in my voice. I then see the fireballs. "You have never given up on that, even though it hasn't helped you much in the past." I take out my blade. I then swing it and release my chakra out of it. The chakra releases into a slice of chakra, splitting the fireball in half. I can feel the heat of the fireball as it passes by my sides. The piece of fireball that goes to my right starts spinning and expanding as the wall closes in. I then jump back avoiding the wall now that I see it, barely dodging it. "You have gotten much better." I then see the fire whips coming and I smile. I jump even higher into the air, forcing the whips to extend even farther. I then notice I can use the whips to my advantage. "Wind style: Shifting skin." fast moving wind swirls around me, as the fire whips hit it they tighten and explode. I then move my hands as it explodes, forcing the air to shoot back at you, sending the entire explosion at you. Without me getting hurt at all due to the wind barier. "People say fire is good against wind, They lie, you just have to use the fire strength to your advantage.

I then turn to the opposite direction of hozuki, "If I am correct, then he should have a wall as well. Wind style overwhelming gust." The wind goes much faster in that direction, forcing the wall to move much faster. Like the speed of 2/3 of the way to the speed of sound. "wind style, wind cannon." I launce a huge amount of wind at joon and Will go through something as thick as a mountain. It comes at you in the torrenty, threatining to tear you to shreds. i jump into the air and do a flip back as the wind I used to make the wall go faster pushes me to the other side of the batllefield, Assuming if it was gonna, it would have hit hozuki by now. I then make one handsign and that wind stops. I land and smile. "i will let you two BOTH attack me. I want to see how good you are against me. What do you say? Wind style: Wind bomb" I then keep runing in the direction the wind was going as a sphere appears in my hand. I throw it in between both of you and it explodes into about half the size of a medium sized nuke in 2 seconds from when I say boom. "wind style: Launch" I go flying very far away as i yell "BOOOOM!"

(you have ythe perfect song for the fight.)

joon 07-26-2012 05:29 PM

(I do play shadow of the collosus and good move. How long do you want to give hozuki?)

loganace 07-26-2012 06:13 PM

I will give hozuki a few days.

loganace 07-29-2012 04:46 AM

if houki didn't post by the time i get on the forum tommarow morning, the fight goes on. I pmed him so he has ne excuse.

joon 07-29-2012 07:02 AM

Ok then.

loganace 07-29-2012 06:58 PM

you can actually just counter whenever you feel like it.

joon 07-30-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loganace (Post 6156739)
(you play shadow of the collosus?)
(I am using a new char.)

I am at the desert before my apprentices. "I hope They beat me." I then see the one one who is supposed to attack first, joon appear. "Hello joon." You can, without much effort, hear the exitment in my voice. I then see the fireballs. "You have never given up on that, even though it hasn't helped you much in the past." I take out my blade. I then swing it and release my chakra out of it. The chakra releases into a slice of chakra, splitting the fireball in half. I can feel the heat of the fireball as it passes by my sides. The piece of fireball that goes to my right starts spinning and expanding as the wall closes in. I then jump back avoiding the wall now that I see it, barely dodging it. "You have gotten much better." I then see the fire whips coming and I smile. I jump even higher into the air, forcing the whips to extend even farther. I then notice I can use the whips to my advantage. "Wind style: Shifting skin." fast moving wind swirls around me, as the fire whips hit it they tighten and explode. I then move my hands as it explodes, forcing the air to shoot back at you, sending the entire explosion at you. Without me getting hurt at all due to the wind barier. "People say fire is good against wind, They lie, you just have to use the fire strength to your advantage.

I then turn to the opposite direction of hozuki, "If I am correct, then he should have a wall as well. Wind style overwhelming gust." The wind goes much faster in that direction, forcing the wall to move much faster. Like the speed of 2/3 of the way to the speed of sound. "wind style, wind cannon." I launce a huge amount of wind at joon and Will go through something as thick as a mountain. It comes at you in the torrenty, threatining to tear you to shreds. i jump into the air and do a flip back as the wind I used to make the wall go faster pushes me to the other side of the batllefield, Assuming if it was gonna, it would have hit hozuki by now. I then make one handsign and that wind stops. I land and smile. "i will let you two BOTH attack me. I want to see how good you are against me. What do you say? Wind style: Wind bomb" I then keep runing in the direction the wind was going as a sphere appears in my hand. I throw it in between both of you and it explodes into about half the size of a medium sized nuke in 2 seconds from when I say boom. "wind style: Launch" I go flying very far away as i yell "BOOOOM!"

(you have ythe perfect song for the fight.)

I see the explosion coming towards me so i make a wind barrier around it and shrink it,making it the size of a basket ball. I then make a real deep hole in the ground and throw it in there,leting it blow up from below where the earth's core is. As i then see my opponet shoot a large amount of wind at me,i launch in the sky with my wind powers,dodging the attack. I land and see my opponet throw a wind bomb between me and hozuki and my opponet takes to the air leaving us to handle the bomb. I use my void powers to send the bomb away to another dimension. I then fly after you and dash above you attempting to hit you in the head with a earth punch. I then dash below you and shoot 5 fireballs at you as i then fly up higher and have wind come all around me."Block this if you can." I gather so much wind energy that you can see it appear around me with a blueish color. I then ram at you with hypersonic speed.

loganace 07-30-2012 03:54 PM

I will counter later tonight.

joon 07-30-2012 04:34 PM

Ok then.

loganace 07-30-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joon61 (Post 6163083)
I see the explosion coming towards me so i make a wind barrier around it and shrink it,making it the size of a basket ball. I then make a real deep hole in the ground and throw it in there,leting it blow up from below where the earth's core is. As i then see my opponet shoot a large amount of wind at me,i launch in the sky with my wind powers,dodging the attack. I land and see my opponet throw a wind bomb between me and hozuki and my opponet takes to the air leaving us to handle the bomb. I use my void powers to send the bomb away to another dimension. I then fly after you and dash above you attempting to hit you in the head with a earth punch. I then dash below you and shoot 5 fireballs at you as i then fly up higher and have wind come all around me."Block this if you can." I gather so much wind energy that you can see it appear around me with a blueish color. I then ram at you with hypersonic speed.

As you come at me with your hand that is now surounded by dirt, I do a flip in the air, while doing so I send chakra into my feet and make a wall of air infront of me, blocking you from hitting me if you still want a hand. Then the fireballs come at me. "Such a boring cliche'." I smile and do my handsigns. Chakra forms around me and the fireballs stop. "Gravity release, Invisible wall. The fireballs stop in mid air. Just sitting there. "Wind style, Wind barrier." A small sphere of wind forms around me but the gravity makes it expand, sending the fire from the fireballs into the ground. I then see you prepar for an atack. "Gravity style, Release!" The gravity in the area disapeers right as you launch at me I then Shoot chakra down to send me into the air, very easily due to the lack of gravity. Since there is no gravity, you can adjust yourself to hit me fast enough, so you go strait towards the ground. (My defensive paragraph XD)

"Time to get things started. Gravity style, Control." I use my gravity style to make gravity not effect me. Therefore being able to fly, and withstand infinate amount of gravity. "Wind style, Wind bomb" Another wind bomb forms and I fly away again. I do this as you fall to the ground, making it inpossible to stop the bomb to go off, but shielding yourself is the only option. "While you are preocupied I should make your life a little harder Wind style, Tornado!" A tornado around your area, where, mind you. Still has 0 gravity. The tornado should pick you up and throw you around very eaisily if you dont do something. (my offensive paragraph.)

joon 07-30-2012 06:12 PM

You were already in the air during my whole move.-_-

loganace 07-30-2012 06:34 PM

ok, so what?

joon 07-30-2012 06:55 PM

How did you just get on the ground?