Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Sasuke helping the Kages (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=117088)

FlashHeaven 07-23-2012 03:33 PM

Sasuke helping the Kages

Hey narutoverse. I can't remember the last time i was here, but it has been quite a long time.

Now as we know Madara is so powerful that the Kages can't match him. They have done well to say the least, but i think they are running out of options. I'm not Kishimoto, but i would make Sasuke help the Kages beat Madara. I mean it would build interest in the plot. So who agrees that it would be cool to see Sasuke offering his help to the Kages?

LilHinataGirl 07-23-2012 03:35 PM

Re: Sasuke helping the Kages

nope not really...

Black King 07-23-2012 03:46 PM

Ya know, I actually thought about that a little while back. He poofs out of nowhere and saves Tsunade or Raikage and he's forgiven or some generic bull like that. But I think if he helps anyone, he's going to step in when either Sakura or Naruto are in a pinch. Either that or he's gonna get manipulated again by Dr.GimmeYourYoungBody. =/

FlashHeaven 07-23-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black King (Post 6151530)
Ya know, I actually thought about that a little while back. He poofs out of nowhere and saves Tsunade or Raikage and he's forgiven or some generic bull like that. But I think if he helps anyone, he's going to step in when either Sakura or Naruto are in a pinch. Either that or he's gonna get manipulated again by Dr.GimmeYourYoungBody. =/

Glad to see someone else besides me thought of this taking place. Well, Sakura is ok at the moment. Naruto might be in a pinch soon, since has been fighting non-stop. :geek:

LilHinataGirl 07-23-2012 03:49 PM

^@Black Exactly, I was thinking he suddenly appear when one of those two were in a pinch to save them... and to reveal tobi or something... blah blah blah

FlashHeaven 07-23-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl (Post 6151543)
^@Black Exactly, I was thinking he suddenly appear when one of those two were in a pinch to save them... and to reveal tobi or something... blah blah blah

That's going to take some time. I don't know why Sasuke needs to save Sakura. She isn't in immediate danger.

Uchiha Efair 07-23-2012 04:30 PM

I'm bit confuse of what Sasuke thinking, is he going to help kages to stop Madara or he going to destroy Konoha?

LilHinataGirl 07-23-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlashHeaven (Post 6151629)
That's going to take some time. I don't know why Sasuke needs to save Sakura. She isn't in immediate danger.

Yes it is and that's the whole point

FlashHeaven 07-23-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha Efair (Post 6151640)
I'm bit confuse of what Sasuke thinking, is he going to help kages to stop Madara or he going to destroy Konoha?

It could go either way.

Kishi has to decide what he will do with Sasuke. I think after he finds the answers and bases his own opinion like he told Orochimaru. He will decide whether destroying the village.

Black King 07-23-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl (Post 6151543)

What I wanna know is if Sasuke has ever even seen Tobi's face or knows who he is. Kisame has, but that hardly matters anymore. Kisame is swimming with the fishes. Haha /terrible generic joke. =I

I just hope whatever happens, that Kakashi gets closure. He obviously knew Tobi somehow. I'm not saying it's Obito either. Oh, and I hope that nobody dies. =)

And yeah, Sakura is fine now but let's not forget about her history of crying, passing out, and being abducted.
As for Sasuke though, I don't think Oro can win him over anymore. I can just see him pulling a cheap shot and attacking Sasuke without warning.

LilHinataGirl 07-23-2012 04:50 PM

Sasuke has seen his face, remember when Tobi was telling the whole story about Itachi's past to Sasuke, he ended up showing his face to sasuke and saying he was madara...

Black King 07-23-2012 04:57 PM

Totally forgot about that. xD I feel like supertard right now.

FlashHeaven 07-23-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl (Post 6151672)
Sasuke has seen his face, remember when Tobi was telling the whole story about Itachi's past to Sasuke, he ended up showing his face to sasuke and saying he was madara...

Oh please, Tobi used that name. He is not Madara.

LilHinataGirl 07-23-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlashHeaven (Post 6151690)
Oh please, Tobi used that name. He is not Madara.

NO FREAKING DUH!!!
I know this, if you were to understand how I was talking to Black and assumed that I thought he was Madara than your not reading it correctly, I know that, I am up-to-date on the manga! =/

LilHinataGirl 07-23-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black King (Post 6151685)
Totally forgot about that. xD I feel like supertard right now.

LMAO!!!
Don't worry all of us can be tards sometimes, even me! XD

Black King 07-23-2012 05:02 PM

I kinda think he used some kind of technique to change his face and win Sasuke and Kisame over. I mean he's not the mayor of Halloween town, he can't have seven different faces. =/

LilHinataGirl 07-23-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black King (Post 6151699)
I kinda think he used some kind of technique to change his face and win Sasuke and Kisame over. I mean he's not the mayor of Halloween town, he can't have seven different faces. =/

That would be weirdo akward... lol
but remember in the beginning when Sasuke and the 9 tails were talking and the 9 tails said Sasuke had the exact same image as Madara and Sasuke said I don't know who he is... and popped him like a bubble... then so wards Sasuke didn't know what Madara looked like so I guess Tobi knew it was safe.

Uchiha Efair 07-23-2012 05:11 PM

If Tobi is someone that never told in this story, I think we are stupid guessing who is Tobi! ;);););)!

Black King 07-23-2012 05:12 PM

I keep forgetting all the details. I need to quit my job and go back to being a full-time Naruto nerdlet so that I won't forget everything. xD

LilHinataGirl 07-23-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black King (Post 6151716)
I keep forgetting all the details. I need to quit my job and go back to being a full-time Naruto nerdlet so that I won't forget everything. xD

LMAO you should! no just kidding thats bad XD