Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Ghost vs Lone (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=116026)

Lone_Espada 06-26-2012 08:04 PM

Ghost vs Lone

Distance: 25ft
First move?

Ghost 06-26-2012 08:31 PM

Re: Ghost vs Lone

I will do the first move.

Lone_Espada 06-27-2012 06:12 PM

I'll be waiting for it.

junchurikioftheleaf 06-27-2012 07:25 PM

this fight will never start

Lone_Espada 06-27-2012 07:27 PM

Don't be like that Jun. D:

Ghost 06-27-2012 09:57 PM

Lol, I am going to start working on it tonight.

Lone_Espada 06-27-2012 09:58 PM

And, I shall counter tomorrow after work.

Ghost 06-28-2012 02:42 PM

I will be using Voldemort.

--

I appear walking out of the Garganta. Very rare for a Shinigami to be doing so, but oh well. Deal with it. I quickly sense the SP of my opponent who has been texting me talking crap for weeks. I quickly go on Twitter and Facebook and unfriend/unfollow him. Now with my mind straight I start walking towards my opponent, with a flash I appear in front of my opponent. Before I can speak I cover my nose and say, "God damn, you stink bro!" I hold my hand in front of me, "Get away from me, Hado#1: Sho!" attempting to push my opponent back a bit. I then flash away and appear above my opponent and I quickly whisper, "Hado#32: Okasen." allowing a wide arc of yellow energy shoot out of my right hand straight to my opponent. Attempting to hurt him. Then I follow that up by swinging down my right fist to my opponent, engulfed in SP, strong enough to make a hole in the earth. I then appear back, back, back where I entered the arena and quickly release the following spell (Hado#54: Haien) out of my right palm, the fired purple spiritual energy quickly makes its way to my opponent. It attempts to simply touch him.

"Haha, you're not stron-" I quickly stop what I'm saying and disappear.
I appear back again with toiler paper hanging out my pants, "My bad, I had to use the bathroom. I took a mean shi-, you know what, thats non of your concern, mister."

I simply wait for my opponent and his counter.

--

I couldn't think of anything else. Sorry. :lol:

junchurikioftheleaf 06-28-2012 09:06 PM

and now that it's started, lone will never counter :lol:

Ghost 06-28-2012 09:11 PM

Can't help but to agree with you, Jun. :lol:

Lone_Espada 06-28-2012 09:45 PM

I had a counter for it. >_> Can I do it tomorrow night? D: It will have to be after I get off work. Right now I feel like passing out, lolz. Yet, I will freaking get it done! Jun can do suck it.

Ghost 06-28-2012 09:54 PM

Lol :D no problem bro. Take your time.

-Naruto- 06-28-2012 10:02 PM

Lone, fight him with your stench >.>

Ghost 06-29-2012 03:53 AM

^^ Do you want him to kill me, Naruto?! >_<

Lone_Espada 06-30-2012 09:40 AM

Sorry, I got drunk last night. >_> I'll start on my counter again after I get something to eat.

Lone_Espada 06-30-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost (Post 6111114)
I will be using Mizokasasuke Henshi Zenju.

--

I appear walking out of the Garganta. Very rare for a Shinigami to be doing so, but oh well. Deal with it. I quickly sense the SP of my opponent who has been texting me talking crap for weeks. I quickly go on Twitter and Facebook and unfriend/unfollow him. Now with my mind straight I start walking towards my opponent, with a flash I appear in front of my opponent. Before I can speak I cover my nose and say, "God damn, you stink bro!" I hold my hand in front of me, "Get away from me, Hado#1: Sho!" attempting to push my opponent back a bit. I then flash away and appear above my opponent and I quickly whisper, "Hado#32: Okasen." allowing a wide arc of yellow energy shoot out of my right hand straight to my opponent. Attempting to hurt him. Then I follow that up by swinging down my right fist to my opponent, engulfed in SP, strong enough to make a hole in the earth. I then appear back, back, back where I entered the arena and quickly release the following spell (Hado#54: Haien) out of my right palm, the fired purple spiritual energy quickly makes its way to my opponent. It attempts to simply touch him.

"Haha, you're not stron-" I quickly stop what I'm saying and disappear.
I appear back again with toiler paper hanging out my pants, "My bad, I had to use the bathroom. I took a mean shi-, you know what, thats non of your concern, mister."

I simply wait for my opponent and his counter.

--

I couldn't think of anything else. Sorry. :lol:

Within Las Noches two espada can be seen walking through the desert, "I'm so sick of walking." One of them says to the other, "Ride on my back for now, Mizuki." Mizuki jumps up and down with a smile on her face, "Are you sure, Lone?" Lone laughs, "Just get on before I change my mind." Mizuki jumps on his back and wraps her arms around his neck, "Thank you." She says softly and closes her eyes, "No problem." Lone says to her with a smile, as he continues walking through the desert. After a while Mizuki wakes up, "Someone is coming." She says softly and slides off Lone's back with a grin, "It's about time." She says laughing a little, "Calm down, Mizuki." Lone says to her, as both of them stop walking and wait for this person to show up. After a few seconds a Shinigami appears in front of both of them saying that Lone stinks or something stupid like that, Mizuki giggles to herself, "Well, it is hard to take a shower around here."

Quickly Lone and Mizuki jump away from each other, moving out of the way of the hado that was going to push them back, Lone brings up his hand and releases a cero right into the other hado cauing it to explode on contact with his cero, as Mizuki appears behind Lone and grabs the back of his shirt, she quickly uses sonido to make her and Lone disappear into the distance, "That was a close one." She says to Lone laughing, "I could have dodged it." Lone says to her calmly, "Whatever you say master." Mizuki takes a step forward and brings up both hands, "That's not good enough." A grin comes across her face, as she releases two ceros that explode on contact with the last hado coming at them, "Our turn."

Lone appears in front of you with his sword inches away from cutting your neck, as Mizuki appears behind you with her right leg inches away from hitting the right side of your rib cage, Lone quickly flips over and brings his heel down towards the top of your head, aimming to smash your face right into the ground, both of them quickly flip away and point their right hand at you, "Cero beams." Five super sharp cero beams release from the tips of their fingers heading right towards you. The cero beams are so sharp that the can slice right through the strong of defences and even SE if they come into contact with it, the beams will also follow you until they are destory by something. Mizuki appears next to Lone and smiles, "This should be fun." Both of them standing there waiting for the next move.

Ghost 06-30-2012 03:56 PM

Nice counter, I will post mine soon, Lone. Btw, two against one? You just made this so much more fun. Seriously.

Phazonous 06-30-2012 04:12 PM

Is Mizuki the other half of your soul, Lone?

Ghost 06-30-2012 04:13 PM

I bet she is.

Lone_Espada 06-30-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost (Post 6114723)
Nice counter, I will post mine soon, Lone. Btw, two against one? You just made this so much more fun. Seriously.

That's what I wanted to do. :cool: And this way I get to do something new.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phazonous (Post 6114742)
Is Mizuki the other half of your soul, Lone?

Maybe. >_> Wouldn't you like to know?