Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Other: True Ultimate Ninja (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=1160)

madarasan 04-16-2009 06:23 PM

True Ultimate Ninja

The current Naruto games that have been released are EXCELLENT. But wouldn't we all want to see naruto to reach the top of the gaming rankings? I got an Idea that for Naruto gaming to excel all other games is to include every single Naruto Character ever mentioned to be put into one game. I haven't really counted all the characters but i do believe there will be over 75 characters maybe more. That includes ninja such as Madara, the six paths, Obito, Rin the two other unknown comrades of the fourth hokage, Kushina (Naruto's mother) and much more. Some people like the RPG version of Naruto games (ex: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm) and some people just like the original version of Naruto games(ex: Naruto Ultimate Ninja 1-4) That being said, why not make a full story mode for the RPG version, from the first episode of Naruto to the end of Naruto (that is if the Naruto series gets deeper into the Uchiha and Uzumaki History) The same thing but for the older version of Naruto gaming. I've also thought that since Naruto Ultimate Ninja 6 hasn't came out that 6 could be based on my idea. I'm a young boy just my BIG idea. Tell me what you think if you think this is a good idea please tell me if not then please keep your comment to yourself. Spread the word if you like this idea get the moderators to see this. It might just be one of the best games you'll ever play!

moonhowler22 04-16-2009 07:21 PM

Re: True Ultimate Ninja

I think that is a good idea, going from beginning to end of the Series. If you mean from episode 1 of "Naruto" to the last episode of "Naruto:Shippuden" then the game would be unbelievably long, which isnt necessarily a bad thing. If you polish up your ideas then maybe try to send them to the "Naruto" game administration or whatever then you might have a good chance. :D

Nick Tasogare 04-27-2009 05:47 AM

well i dnt thnk it wuld b tht long seein as most of the games take about 3 hours to beat if ur prsistent but maybe a day or two if u get frustrated wen u were fighting orochimaru in nine tails mode during the geddo mark story like of un2 bcuz u couldnt throw shuriken nd he was always usingg substitution nd u figured it was harder to substitute wen weapns were thrown....... ummm who said tht hehehe............. but seriously it might take a week which really wuldnt be bad nd mayb the ice ninja wuld be in it and tht guy from the 7 swordsman who had those two swords and attacked with lightning nd had tht kid on his bac nd mayb the kazekage. ok im done now......

Kurizu 05-07-2009 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madarasan
The current Naruto games that have been released are EXCELLENT. But wouldn't we all want to see naruto to reach the top of the gaming rankings? I got an Idea that for Naruto gaming to excel all other games is to include every single Naruto Character ever mentioned to be put into one game. I haven't really counted all the characters but i do believe there will be over 75 characters maybe more. That includes ninja such as Madara, the six paths, Obito, Rin the two other unknown comrades of the fourth hokage, Kushina (Naruto's mother) and much more. Some people like the RPG version of Naruto games (ex: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm) and some people just like the original version of Naruto games(ex: Naruto Ultimate Ninja 1-4) That being said, why not make a full story mode for the RPG version, from the first episode of Naruto to the end of Naruto (that is if the Naruto series gets deeper into the Uchiha and Uzumaki History) The same thing but for the older version of Naruto gaming. I've also thought that since Naruto Ultimate Ninja 6 hasn't came out that 6 could be based on my idea. I'm a young boy just my BIG idea. Tell me what you think if you think this is a good idea please tell me if not then please keep your comment to yourself. Spread the word if you like this idea get the moderators to see this. It might just be one of the best games you'll ever play!

The only flaw with the number of characters that you want to be added would be that most of them, we haven't seen them fight. They would turn out like Kabuto did in Ultimate Ninja 2. They wouldn't have any Ultimate Jutsus and would just seem incomplete. Like Kushina...we've only heard about her. She'd probably be one of the most incomplete characters. It'd be better if it had only the characters that we've seen fight with the characters that are obviously going to be put in. The new characters could include Dosu, Kin, Zaku, Guren, Rinji and the four others who are usually with him, probably the adult characters like Chouza, Inoichi, and Shikaku, the younger versions of some of the characters, like Itachi, Kakashi, and whoever else would be good.

madara' 07-21-2009 06:12 PM

The ultimate ninja(i think)is you madarasan.

Vatanui AKA Pride 07-21-2009 06:21 PM

That is a good idea.