Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Graveyard (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   BG Convo #46: 2+2=7 (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=114793)

NBT 05-24-2012 03:22 PM

BG Convo #46: 2+2=7

Not 4.Not 5.Not 6.Not even fish,but 7.How you ask?Don't worry about it.

People Power!

Pool 05-24-2012 03:29 PM

Re: BG Convo #46: 2+2=7

46 already? Damn.

The Demon Zabuza 05-24-2012 03:37 PM

It's so obvious. It's a linear progression of prime numbers, with the number of repeating preceding primes indicating how many you skip.

And you thought you were being sneaky.

colorles 05-24-2012 03:39 PM

slide the 2s together and you have 'down sevin'

half mind, 2 aura

shinigan no sora 05-24-2012 03:49 PM

Why does it say my post count is zero that's weird as hell

Pool 05-24-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinigan no sora (Post 6045246)
Why does it say my post count is zero that's weird as hell

It doesnt?

Shikamaru Nara 05-24-2012 04:01 PM

lol way to ruin the enigma TDZ. D:

Pool 05-24-2012 04:08 PM

Enigma's are overrated.

TheBlackChidori 05-24-2012 04:11 PM

YouTube:

TheBlackChidori 05-24-2012 04:11 PM

YouTube:

colorles 05-24-2012 04:11 PM

your thinking

if you dont bother thinking, maybe you'll feel tha down sevin

NBT 05-24-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colorles (Post 6045238)
slide the 2s together and you have 'down sevin'

half mind, 2 aura

colorles,I'd like to wish you well in all of your future endeavors.

The Immortal Watch Dog 05-24-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colorles (Post 6045143)
watchdoggy, you seem to like being 'bold', like a pitbull...so why dont you make it 'public' your little feud with 'me'...and stop messing with yourself, il even give you access to one of my alters at MVC, where we can discuss more oppenly...i actually kinda want to help you clear your mind of build up. im not here to 'steal your drug' so dont be so hostile, but i dont feel like 'stringing you along' any longer, i dont want you dead yet, and iv never said such

if you'll stop with the pitbull mentality, the 'rabid dog' will approach; dont fear it, fear staying the way you are

my feud with you? Get this through your head you little lunatic, I don't care about you beyond removing you as an immediate threat from this forum and that is all. You are a blight and a maniac who espouses the views of a dangerous site have taken multiple identities..and wait a minute why am I even wasting time explaining this to you

I have no feud with you I dislike your dissemination of MVC cult ideals and your well rampant mental instability and trolling

You really wanna take me on? Get this through your head I may not be on the level of guys like endless mike but I am a damn dangerous debater and if you really could have taken me down you'd of done ages ago..as opposed to passive aggressive trolling so don't make a public display and put on a brave face..the outcome of any contact between us is foregone and concluded

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara (Post 6045176)
Yeah, you've had very touching relationships with women.
Why don't you actually make a post that has any sort of sense in it? I can't understand a word you're saying. You're just a drugged out pedophile still in my eyes. Lol IWD is gonna have a ball when he comes on later.

Btw IWD, perm this trash.

Touching relationships with people on this forum?
I doubt it. Please tell me who.
And then remove all the names that weren't forced.

Yeah, dedicate your night my ass.

...did he just admit what I think he did?

I'm actually pretty sure at this point I'm legally obligated to perm his ass and like send his ISP to the feds or something..

Quote:

Originally Posted by colorles (Post 6045175)
"iv had touching relationships with young children"

does that make me a pedophile? dont assume im implying anything 'negative', assume something 'happy',,maybe we just talk, maybe their my 'brothers and sisters', maybe were just close. ive had a few 'touching relationships' just on this forum

as some may say "only a being thats guilty about the bloodshed of his past can love unconditionally",,a young child not to long ago killed a fly in front of me,,i had to repent and devote my night to that fly

...did you just admit to what I think you admitted too?

colorles 05-24-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog (Post 6045274)
my feud with you? Get this through your head you little lunatic, I don't care about you beyond removing you as an immediate threat from this forum and that is all. You are a blight and a maniac who espouses the views of a dangerous site have taken multiple identities..and wait a minute why am I even wasting time explaining this to you

I have no feud with you I dislike your dissemination of MVC cult ideals and your well rampant mental instability and trolling

You really wanna take me on? Get this through your head I may not be on the level of guys like endless mike but I am a damn dangerous debater and if you really could have taken me down you'd of done ages ago..as opposed to passive aggressive trolling so don't make a public display and put on a brave face..the outcome of any contact between us is foregone and concluded

dont twist what i said about the 'touching relationships', but if you want to then wateva

it seems you think of things with a vs mentality and like to label tgeb, and it also seem you'd like to 'challenge' me? how pitbul like,,so, duel style?

endless mike seems persitent as a brick wall, and like talking to one. at least OBD debaters like dudemeister and zetta are phun ta talk wit,,and i suppose i dont have that kind of 'persistence' when it comes to vs debating, but if you really want to 'go at it' old skool vs style, then fine

you've got alot of persistence when it comes to this sort of thing, as expected of a rumbler, but it seems you've 'missed the point' of all this,,but wateva i suppose im 'calling out names' now, so wateva then haha

Shikamaru Nara 05-24-2012 04:48 PM

You're still dodging the fact that you admitted that you like rape children, which hasn't been proven, until now of course.

colorles 05-24-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara (Post 6045283)
You're still dodging the fact that you admitted that you like rape children, which hasn't been proven, until now of course.

nope

i just have some 'brothers and sisters' in a sense

Shikamaru Nara 05-24-2012 04:51 PM

You just admitted a couple hours ago that you force people to talk to you.
But then you say it's enjoyable for them.

so yeah I'm pretty inclined to take everything you say quite literally. Unless you can think of who these 'brothers and sisters' are.

colorles 05-24-2012 04:53 PM

as dudemeister used to say "get your mind out of the gutter"

Shikamaru Nara 05-24-2012 04:53 PM

Get your head out of your ass and tell me straight. I'm done being the good cop in this situation. :D

colorles 05-24-2012 04:54 PM

fine then

what do you want me to tell you?