Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Forum Feedback & Issues (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Feedback: Personally, I would like to see more of (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=114492)

KitsuShino 05-14-2012 02:40 PM

Personally, I would like to see more of

Personally, I would like to see more of what Jiraya and Naruto did when Naruto left the village for two years. They delved in to that a little bit, but not I think they could do alot more. I know they did some training to resist genjutsu but what about all the other time they spent doing? Did it really take two years to learn the giant rasengan?

SRhyse 05-14-2012 03:41 PM

Re: Personally, I would like to see more of

Would you like it in anime or manga form?

<Aurega?> 05-14-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRhyse (Post 6031036)

How about both? xD

Ashen 05-14-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRhyse (Post 6031036)

How about a Broadway musical? That sounds like fun. :ugeek:

Wooster 05-14-2012 09:24 PM

Come on people this is Japanese; let's not be ridiculous.
It must be Kabuki.

ILIKEPIE 05-14-2012 10:00 PM

sock puppet form would be tthe best

Sajuuk 05-15-2012 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KitsuShino (Post 6030976)
Personally, I would like to see more of what Jiraya and Naruto did when Naruto left the village for two years. They delved in to that a little bit, but not I think they could do alot more. I know they did some training to resist genjutsu but what about all the other time they spent doing? Did it really take two years to learn the giant rasengan?

Go and contact Kishimoto or the anime directors and see if they will make a filler about their training. Otherwise, you are just wasting your time posting that question on this forum.

TheBlackChidori 05-15-2012 12:52 PM

He's not wasting his time. This is a feedback forum, and it's actually a breath of fresh air to hear an idea about the series rather than a complaint about the forum.

Sajuuk 05-15-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori (Post 6032002)
He's not wasting his time. This is a feedback forum, and it's actually a breath of fresh air to hear an idea about the series rather than a complaint about the forum.

Well, it isn't like it'll change anything, since Viz has no control on the anime/manga :P

The feedback forum description states this is for feedback about this site (eg new features etc) and I doubt the anime directors would really care about what we say anyway :P

joon 05-15-2012 01:13 PM

I say that sounds like a good idea!!!

TheBlackChidori 05-15-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Kazekage (Post 6032008)
Well, it isn't like it'll change anything, since Viz has no control on the anime/manga :P

The feedback forum description states this is for feedback about this site (eg new features etc) and I doubt the anime directors would really care about what we say anyway :P

I didn't say he was going to get his wish.

I just like that it's not a negative thread. =(

Besides, I think Mr and Mr Green name do have the ability of reporting what the Naruto fan wants, thanks to this forum. Could be wrong though, I just remember Rice once telling me that some hire ups in Viz noticed one of our contests and followed it some.

Wooster 05-15-2012 01:33 PM

I imagine Viz might, but that still can't affect the manga or anime. Unless we get translations that just randomly drop in what Naruto and Jiraiya were doing. :lol:

Sajuuk 05-16-2012 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori (Post 6032045)
I just like that it's not a negative thread. =(

That's a good point for which I applaud the OP for :)

Quote:

Besides, I think Mr and Mr Green name do have the ability of reporting what the Naruto fan wants, thanks to this forum. Could be wrong though, I just remember Rice once telling me that some hire ups in Viz noticed one of our contests and followed it some.
I know that SRhyse can report what happens here to the guys up top in Viz, but I doubt they can say a thing to the companies in Japan who make the anime and distribute the manga.

TheBlackChidori 05-16-2012 08:50 AM

They're trying to market Naruto to Americans over there in Japan too, you know.

SRhyse 05-20-2012 10:19 AM

The brunt of any profits made on anything Japanese is in the English speaking markets, so that is something to keep in mind. Despite the country of origin, all of that is being increasingly made to sell well internationally, much like anything else.

More to the point though, everything on the site is tracked and relayed to anyone relevant, and we do all read the site to varying degrees. Don't expect everyone to follow your role play for months on end :lol:, but we're very aware our own site exists and we do take it to heart.

Though we are an adaptation and licensing company in most senses, it's not like things like this aren't passed along. Whether or not it's acted upon is another matter, as doing pretty much anything costs everyone involved alot of money to do even in the most minor of instances (like forum avatars unfortunately :lol:), but we do review, catalog, and appreciate any and all feedback about us, the site, any of our series', and anything else you feel is relevant for us to hear.