Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: NUNSG Tier List (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=114102)

Uchiha Sora 04-27-2012 12:58 PM

NUNSG Tier List

I was gonna make one myself. But then I saw one on Arashiboards that looked pretty good for a start so I just copied it and i plan on changing it around.

Feel free to debate positions and crap. But don't bring your butthurt in here if your character is low or something. The list is based on how good the character is in general, not matchups.

These are just for fun. It all comes down to skill in the end anyway. One of my mains is Gaara, who I think is C-Tier lol

I'm redoing this list cuz some of these I need to change but I feel like I should just start from scratch.

megabbaut 04-27-2012 01:01 PM

Re: NUNSG Tier List

Tiers are for Queers. Just saying.

Uchiha Sora 04-27-2012 01:04 PM

^They're fun IMO. Don't know why, they're just fun.

Pool 04-27-2012 01:08 PM

Personally, I think Sage Mode Naruto should be at least A tier. The rasengan can do a 180 when the opponent subs out of your combo, to attack and own them. Plus, the awakening. Chakra Gun Volley spam, GG.

Parak111 04-27-2012 01:22 PM

Wow, looks like I'm not the only who goes to Arashi. :lol:

Anyway, I disagree with their list. For Kage Summit TS Kankuro at least. He's definitely NOT E tier. He's B tier at the very least. After the fights today, you should also know that Sora. :lol:

Sennin Naruto is A tier. He has a lot of useful cancels... and dat 6TK. :lol:

VirtualAlex 04-27-2012 01:54 PM

I think tier lists are mostly pretty negative for the community. All they do is give crybabies an excuse to condemn better players as angle shooters or spammers or some other stupid label when in reality tier probably only comes into to play at the highest level of competition.

This is the case with every fighting game.

Not that I am saying they are stupid. Some characters are better. Just 80% of this game is mind games so only 20% of it is tier based.

Uchiha Sora 04-27-2012 03:13 PM

Yeah I don't know why SM Naruto is B-Tier. I'd change it but I'm on my phone :lol:
Idk why Kank is at lowest tier either. Maybe its because of their items? Idk. But I haven't gotten around to that.

What The Toast 04-27-2012 04:56 PM

PTS Kankuro is definitely S-Tier. He has 3 explosive tags, 2 bomb balls, his tilt is more broken than Storm 2 Sasori, his ultimate has instant start up with a massive hit box, and his jutsu is even better than teen Kankuro's jutsu if you know how to use it. He should definitely be S-Tier.

Sagepain 04-27-2012 05:10 PM

Tsunade should be moved a bit higher..........A tier IMO.

Her jutsu is just as fast as Sakura's if not higher and her tilt is pretty good. *better than some characters that are above her.

Uchiha Sora 04-27-2012 08:48 PM

^You could put her up there, but that would mean she's overall better than PTS Sasuke, which I can't really see. Sasuke is more all around and has really good items. 3 tags, free subs, his fuuma shuriken hit more than everyone else's... allows for crazy combos and holding people on a guard after a combo and possibly breaking it.

I'm all for boosting Tsunade though. Sakura is up in the a tier because her down combo has a broken hitbox or something, she can awaken twice( her special item), and her TILT.. oh god don't get me started on her tilt lol

Leafy 04-27-2012 09:32 PM

It's funny how the characters that are mostly spammed by are S-tier...

Sagepain 04-27-2012 09:45 PM

The most cheap characters are always in the highest tier.*Its like that for every fighting game*

players just label characters like Masked man and Tenten "cheap" or "spam characters" But in all honesty there just better characters and can be beaten if you know how to play.

Now in other fighting games like Street Fighter 4/Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 etc..
Broken characters actually can exist. *Yun/Yang for those that played the Original Super Street fighter 4 Arcade Edition*

Uchiha Sora 04-28-2012 05:44 AM

It's not because they're spammable. Masked Man has crazy priority over A LOT of things with his jutsu AND ultimate. His jutsu interrupts combos too, same with Oonoki. MM is also invincible in his back dash. And then the most important thing, even if you sub you can still be hit. Sub wasting characters are put higher, especially if it's there jutsu. That along with how safe their moves are.

Yes they can be countered. But so can the other characters below them. and they're MUCH easier to counter than MM,Tsuchikage,Tenten...

LOL YUN AND YANG. YUN WAS BROKEN AS HELL... he was my main :lol: Jk... Ken was along with Cody and Dee Jay
IIRC a good chunk of Yun and Yang's moves were completely safe more or less.

Sublime88 04-29-2012 01:37 AM

Hmm why Raikage isnt in the list?
Why is Chiyo twice there (GTFO and C tier)?
What makes Obito be A tier?
Arent Susanoo Sasuke and Pain S tier since u seem them all the time at online?

Georgiosu-kun 04-29-2012 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sublime88 (Post 6015584)

S tier charecters are the ones who are overpowered(kinda), not the ones used the most...Neither pain nor sasuke are overpowered

SageKakashi 04-29-2012 06:24 AM

I would actually swap almost all of C for D.

Uchiha Sora 04-29-2012 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sublime88 (Post 6015584)

He is. His name is A, but on the list his name is "Ay" in the D tier

I have a personal hatred for Chiyo so I made a bonus tier named "GTFO" just for her :D

Obito has good items,frenzy pill,fast jutsu and grab, can air dash in the end of his grab into ANOTHER grab(you can do this as many times as you want as long as you have chakra for air dashes)

That doesn't make them S tier. S tier tends to have the overpowered characters.

Quote:

I would actually swap almost all of C for D.
Most time skip Sasuke's are bad now. Well compared to their Storm 2 versions. Very slow jutsu startups, average ultimates, kinda bad items. And the little floating lag after they're air chakra shuriken makes them easy targets. And then they also took away his old chakra shuriken which was really good. Kirin is decent, but that alone isn't enough to put him higher up. Kinda mad cuz Kirin Sasuke and CTS Sasuke were my 3rd best characters back in Storm 2

ChaosInuYasha 04-29-2012 08:36 AM

I'm surprised with the Deidara spam hatred still around he's so low. As is Konan. They were both A tier in Storm 2. Oh well I main them anyway.

Sublime88 05-03-2012 05:56 AM

What makes Asuma be highter tier than orochimaru? imho oro is way better than asuma overall

Kibanaru lover 05-03-2012 10:43 AM

i disagree with your tiers pts sakura should be b tier. she is realy good. her ult has far range and she has major invincibility when she does it. her jutsu is also good for messing with rushers. her combos are all rather short and fast and her c shuriken is a bomb. she is b tier trust me. and orochimaru is actually isnt that bad as you think. i see a orochimaru act crazy cus he is so fast and slippery. he was dodging everything. oh and pts shino deserves to be higher to. i own with him. his jutsu maybe slow but he has a great tilt combos and his jutsu waste alot of subs. he is one of my best. oh and kakashi hidan and temari shouldn't be in e tier. especially not kakashi. should just leave tenten there by herself and even she isnt that bad when your playing her on teams. u know what your whole ranking is messed up. there is to many errors to right down.