Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: New to Generations (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=113983)

SkyFoxx 04-22-2012 05:30 AM

New to Generations

Hey I'm new to generations, just beat the story line and starting to get into the MP aspect of the game. Problem is all my friends play CoD and none have this game. I'm a legit gamer as far as i know i don't spam or rage quit or anything juvenile like that oh and I also have a mic.

PSN: x-Cross-Fade-x
:)

coolm3 04-22-2012 10:34 AM

Re: New to Generations

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyFoxx (Post 6005930)
Hey I'm new to generations, just beat the story line and starting to get into the MP aspect of the game. Problem is all my friends play CoD and none have this game. I'm a legit gamer as far as i know i don't spam or rage quit or anything juvenile like that oh and I also have a mic.

PSN: x-Cross-Fade-x
:)

Congratulations! You are now among the best players. Just by being legit lmao.

SkyFoxx 04-22-2012 06:33 PM

can't tell if sarcasm or praise... o_O

Uchiha Sora 04-22-2012 06:43 PM

Cool stuff

Did you have Storm 2? If so, did u play it online?

SkyFoxx 04-22-2012 06:46 PM

I've played it but never online and never heavily played it.
I'm also thinking about making a Mist Clan for the ps3 if anyone els want's to join or help :D

coolm3 04-23-2012 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyFoxx (Post 6006948)
can't tell if sarcasm or praise... o_O

A little of both...sadly I speak heavily with sarcasmn.too much. But seriously though, i see all legit players to be better than cheap people :)they good luck lol

Noctis Arashi 04-23-2012 07:30 AM

Your friends suck. Get better ones. Not really. But still, get better ones.

SkyFoxx 04-23-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi (Post 6007850)
Your friends suck. Get better ones. Not really. But still, get better ones.

That's why I'm here D:

Sasori Red Sand 04-24-2012 05:45 AM

I consider myself above newbie but not exactly great... Mediocore? Perhaps? I've been playing the game for just over a month now. It's my first Naruto game, and easy to learn and it's fun.

sasori2701 04-24-2012 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasori Red Sand (Post 6008820)
I consider myself above newbie but not exactly great... Mediocore? Perhaps? I've been playing the game for just over a month now. It's my first Naruto game, and easy to learn and it's fun.

Nice. Ive played all ultimate ninja and storm 2 and generations ( north american releases ). Decent place to start. As for uns2 i play that game SOOO much its really sad and i dont even have online. I easily beat all my friends or aquintences. you all seem like a possible challenges. wish i had online. I dont spam and have never quit when mad

SageKakashi 04-25-2012 05:44 AM

Feel sorry for people withought online or skilled siblings.
My siblings are all skilled so I vs them more then playing online.

sasori2701 04-25-2012 06:08 AM

i wish mine were skilled. lil bro trys to spam sometimes and i still destroy him. its quite sad. i even let him go into awakening for the challenge. But i dont let him win because then he will grow up with a bad mindset. I even let him use Lars!

Sasori Red Sand 04-25-2012 06:39 AM

One of my friends decided to buy the game, after I decided to buy it after seeing a video on Youtube. I digress... She's gotten good with Taka Sasuke, which is refreshing in a way since everyone online plays Susano'o Sasuke. But she likes the way he looks with an Akatsuki robe... Yeahhh she likes Sasuke, no matter how much I rag on him! Itachi now I can agree with her, but Sasuke no.... Unfortunately we can only play offline since she got it for the 360, and I got it for the PS3. So I play her from time to time, grant you she hates when I play Sasori, so I usually stick to Haku with her. :p I've also been getting good with Itachi, and I was always pretty good with Hinata. I play online mostly, grant you I haven't had much time to play lately. As I said I think I have just broken past the level of newbie, into kinda mediocorish... but I still need work. ;)

sasori2701 04-25-2012 06:42 AM

lol i was so obsessed with uns2. now when i borrow generations i get obsessed and honestly the voice actin gin generations during combat isnt as good. People dont sound as good or dont say as cool things. Sasori sounds diffrent on generations... ;););) Johnny Yong Bosch

Sasori Red Sand 04-25-2012 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasori2701 (Post 6010129)
lol i was so obsessed with uns2. now when i borrow generations i get obsessed and honestly the voice actin gin generations during combat isnt as good. People dont sound as good or dont say as cool things. Sasori sounds diffrent on generations... ;););) Johnny Yong Bosch

I wouldn't know, I play it in Japanese. >.>

But chances are you're right. Since I wouldn't know. :)

sasori2701 04-25-2012 07:01 AM

lol i mainly play in japanese but when my little brother/ brothers visit every other weekend i have to put it to english. Unless i just want to hear Sasori's english voice by Johnny Yong Bosch my favorite voice actor. But on generations he sounds not as.. emotionless. Japanese is better voice

Housh 04-25-2012 08:24 AM

I dont have any friends who play Naruto. When im talking about it in teh party they actually make fun of it. But whatever, id play ranked matches tho. Offline and online are like 2 different games

Housh 04-25-2012 08:25 AM

The Japanese voices all sound epic.

When I heard Danzo's english voice I was like this dude sounds lame

sasori2701 04-25-2012 08:36 AM

i dont like his english xD but havent heard the japanese voice.

SkyFoxx 04-25-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasori Red Sand (Post 6010128)
One of my friends decided to buy the game, after I decided to buy it after seeing a video on Youtube. I digress... She's gotten good with Taka Sasuke, which is refreshing in a way since everyone online plays Susano'o Sasuke. But she likes the way he looks with an Akatsuki robe... Yeahhh she likes Sasuke, no matter how much I rag on him! Itachi now I can agree with her, but Sasuke no.... Unfortunately we can only play offline since she got it for the 360, and I got it for the PS3. So I play her from time to time, grant you she hates when I play Sasori, so I usually stick to Haku with her. :p I've also been getting good with Itachi, and I was always pretty good with Hinata. I play online mostly, grant you I haven't had much time to play lately. As I said I think I have just broken past the level of newbie, into kinda mediocorish... but I still need work. ;)

I like using Taka Sasuke, Totsuka Blade itachi, Minato, with Hidan/Asuma/Zabuza tied for 4th