Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Narutoverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   SM Naruto Vs Konoha 11 (READ DESCRIPTION) (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=113562)

HokageSoulReaper 04-06-2012 02:08 AM

SM Naruto Vs Konoha 11 (READ DESCRIPTION)

Konoha 11: Sai, Sakura, Shikamaru, Neji, Tenten, Rock Lee, Hinata, Ino, Choji, Shino, and the role that would go to Naurto would be taken by Konohamaru, all current

SM Naruto can use all abilites except for Rasen Shuriken and Bijuu Bomb

Keep in mind it would be a training spar, if you will, no one would hold back, but there's no intention to kill

Kakashi11 04-06-2012 03:35 AM

Re: SM Naruto Vs Konoha 11 (READ DESCRIPTION)

Konoha 11 wins
this is a training spar so Naruto is not going to use any rasengan or use the kyuubi.
its just really Naruto using clones to fight against the rest of his year who have no moves that could really harm you

Hozuki 04-06-2012 04:04 AM

Konoha 11 wins hands DOWN

It's like what Kakashi said. It's just Naruto using clones. But Naruto can use Rasengan. But, that would knock out only like, one person. Shino disperses the clones with bugs, TenTen sends ninja tools after the real one. And how do you find the real one you ask? BYAKUGAN.

Roronoa Zoro 04-06-2012 04:06 AM

SM Naruto would win cuz remember even with out rasen-shuriken they couldn't even beat pain nor could of took down a pain realm. Naruto can still use shadow clones, major summonings, Rasengon Barrage, and that frog fighting style and sense them. So I give this 2 SM Naruto and kakashi11 did u check it out yet?

Kakashi11 04-06-2012 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hozuki (Post 5980560)
Konoha 11 wins hands DOWN

It's like what Kakashi said. It's just Naruto using clones. But Naruto can use Rasengan. But, that would knock out only like, one person. Shino disperses the clones with bugs, TenTen sends ninja tools after the real one. And how do you find the real one you ask? BYAKUGAN.

hell yeah
If he used rasengan it would kill them woulden't it
it killed tendo pain

Kakashi11 04-06-2012 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaL4stUch1ha (Post 5980561)
SM Naruto would win cuz remember even with out rasen-shuriken they couldn't even beat pain nor could of took down a pain realm. Naruto can still use shadow clones, major summonings, Rasengon Barrage, and that frog fighting style and sense them. So I give this 2 SM Naruto and kakashi11 did u check it out yet?

check what out?

shadow clones aint gonna do anything
summonings might be hard to take down but nothing major
rasengan would kill
frog fu would kill as well

Roronoa Zoro 04-06-2012 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakashi11 (Post 5980563)
check what out?

shadow clones aint gonna do anything
summonings might be hard to take down but nothing major
rasengan would kill
frog fu would kill as well

the link I sent u in a pm I think yesterday about the forums

the summonings will be a big problem trust me and shadow clones that can all hold and spam Rasengon is a huge problem also lol and the frog ma and pa can use deadly jutsu's and genjutsu's and Hozuki I sent u a pm

Kakashi11 04-06-2012 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaL4stUch1ha (Post 5980565)
the link I sent u in a pm I think yesterday about the forums

the summonings will be a big problem trust me and shadow clones that can all hold and spam Rasengon is a huge problem also lol and the frog ma and pa can use deadly jutsu's and genjutsu's and Hozuki I sent u a pm

oh yes i did get it thx :)

summonings are not a big problem as they have chouji and his butterfly wings

he can't use rasengan as it is a sparing match and that would kill somebody

genjutsu i forgot about so yeah, that pretty much pones

Roronoa Zoro 04-06-2012 04:30 AM

iight good and feel free 2 sign up and put me down as referral and all u gotta do is click the link =)

A Rasengon doesn't have 2 kill someone and actually theres alot of ppl that Rasengon didn't kill (although.. SM Rasengon does intent 2 kill but still) U have 2 realize that the summonings know jutsus and they are frogs and can hop all over chouji and spam their water pistols like that Chief frog did when Naruto and 1tailed Gaara fought at PTS. If just the Chief Toad can take on Gaara in full beast then he can take on Chouji lol. I give the shadow clones since Hinata and Neji can use Byakugan but Naruto's Toad style is like Neji's air palms which can K.O u like he did 2 one of the pain realms.

Kakashi11 04-06-2012 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaL4stUch1ha (Post 5980572)
iight good and feel free 2 sign up and put me down as referral and all u gotta do is click the link =)

A Rasengon doesn't have 2 kill someone and actually theres alot of ppl that Rasengon didn't kill (although.. SM Rasengon does intent 2 kill but still) U have 2 realize that the summonings know jutsus and they are frogs and can hop all over chouji and spam their water pistols like that Chief frog did when Naruto and 1tailed Gaara fought at PTS. If just the Chief Toad can take on Gaara in full beast then he can take on Chouji lol. I give the shadow clones since Hinata and Neji can use Byakugan but Naruto's Toad style is like Neji's air palms which can K.O u like he did 2 one of the pain realms.

Naruto's toad style taijutsu thing (frog fu) killed the pain so it is gonna kill members of the 11 which means he cannot use it

I understand what you say about Gama vs choiji but I think you are underestimating him, but I cannot explain very well how good Chouji is. So i will leave that

Rasengan killed tendo pain or the deva path whatever so its gonna kill one of them.
It did not kill Kabuto as it was still a work in progress and he had just learnt it

Roronoa Zoro 04-06-2012 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakashi11 (Post 5980575)
Naruto's toad style taijutsu thing (frog fu) killed the pain so it is gonna kill members of the 11 which means he cannot use it

I understand what you say about Gama vs choiji but I think you are underestimating him, but I cannot explain very well how good Chouji is. So i will leave that

Rasengan killed tendo pain or the deva path whatever so its gonna kill one of them.
It did not kill Kabuto as it was still a work in progress and he had just learnt it

Naruto can use Rasengon like Jiraya did against Konan, Nagato, and Yahiko when they were young by hittin them with like the pressure of the Rasengon but I can't explain it. Chouji will have a tough time wit Gama especially since the other 2 Toads will help out from there Chouji won't stand a chance. Toad Pa and Ma can stun all of them from that 1 technique they used on Pains summonings.

Kakashi11 04-06-2012 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaL4stUch1ha (Post 5980579)

Naruto can use Rasengon like Jiraya did against Konan, Nagato, and Yahiko when they were young by hittin them with like the pressure of the Rasengon but I can't explain it. Chouji will have a tough time wit Gama especially since the other 2 Toads will help out from there Chouji won't stand a chance. Toad Pa and Ma can stun all of them from that 1 technique they used on Pains summonings.

i think your right that genjutsu wins this
using rasengans like that is just gonna waste chakra
but yeah as far as we know only Sakura is known to be good at resisting genjutsu i think

Lee 5 gates blitses Naruto?

Roronoa Zoro 04-06-2012 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakashi11 (Post 5980580)
i think your right that genjutsu wins this
using rasengans like that is just gonna waste chakra
but yeah as far as we know only Sakura is known to be good at resisting genjutsu i think

Lee 5 gates blitses Naruto?

I feel that if Lee can use gates then Naruto can use Rasengon lol.

Kakashi11 04-06-2012 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaL4stUch1ha (Post 5980581)

rasengan will kill u

5 gates punch will not

Kakashi11 04-06-2012 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaL4stUch1ha (Post 5980581)

oh yeah i just registered okay :)

Roronoa Zoro 04-06-2012 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakashi11 (Post 5980583)
oh yeah i just registered okay :)

iight thanks and feel free 2 post and stuff and u can add me and customize your profile. Theres a chatbox on the main page but u might need 50 post 2 use it but u can try.

Uchiha Sora 04-06-2012 06:22 AM

If there's no intention to kill then Naruto has to leave Sage Mode since pretty much anything he does will one shot them lol

Gaia 04-06-2012 07:20 AM

What Uchiha_Sora said, basically. Naruto's attacks are too strong for them, and with no intention to kill he's restricted to basically every attack he knows, because anything he hits them with will kill them.

With that, I would think Naruto would win but in this condition the Konoha 11 are in high enough numbers, and weak enough to still restrain Naruto or knock him unconscious or whatever fits the bill for the win, while he can't really do much.

Godaime Kazekage 04-06-2012 11:03 AM

K11 wins. As soon as Shikamaru catches Naruto with the Kagemane it's over. Naruto just has too many opponents (who all have specialized abilities) to win. He can't even rely on Kage Bunshins to even out the numbers because the number of KBs he can use in sage mode is limited. I know Naruto is super OP, but I think people, as always, are underestimating the K11.
Gated Lee beats Naruto in terms of speed, Neji and Hinata beat Naruto in terms of Taijutsu (remember they can use air palm to attack from a distance to avoid Frog Fu). The three of them team up to fight Naruto + clones. Kiba and Akamaru as Double Headed Wolf and Choji in Butterfly Bombing Mode can fight off the frog summons. Shikamaru focuses on catching Naruto w/ Kagemane. Shino and TenTen use wide scale attacks with bugs and weapons, during this Shino's bugs are draining Naruto and frogs of chakra. Sakura and Ino are support and can heal, Sakura can also Falcon punch one of the Boss Frogs since they're such huge targets. Lil' Sarutobi can help with his own KBs and Rasengans. If things start to get rough Sai can take a break from sending streams of paper bombs at Naruto and fly everyone away from him on his birds.
It's true that the K11 has no defense against Ma and Pa's genjutsu aside from flying out of hearing range, but I doubt Naruto's side would last long enough to use it and we don't know if Naruto is even capable of summoning all of the Boss Frogs at the same time (although it is definitely plausible).

321zigzag3 04-06-2012 11:11 AM

I am very sure Shikamaru's Kagemane is not strong enough to hold Naruto due to his enormous physical strength.