Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Non-Calamity Related Battle (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=113518)

Seven 04-04-2012 07:27 PM

Non-Calamity Related Battle

I wanna test out my Arrancar and maybe think up some abilities, so someone should fight me.

Location: Gladiator's Triumph 300k Mile Radius Is Circular and Flat.
Rules: The Usual Set; Redo's Allowed; No Need to Rush; Counter At Least Twice a Day if Possible.

I'll go first.

Battle Theme is Ballad of The Goddess Dubsteped
YouTube:

puppetmasterpossession 04-04-2012 07:35 PM

Re: Non-Calamity Related Battle

If no one else offers, I'll fight.

Seven 04-04-2012 07:40 PM

"I, a solemn warrior looking for a challenger, sit upon a mound of dead hollows in the center of my arena. The arena is known as "Gladiator's Triumph" an immensely large Colosseum built within the very center of Hueco Mundo where Las Noches was once standing. No one knows who built it but it has been here for a millenia and has been abandoned minus a few hungry hollow. I sense the Spiritual Pressure of something, someone, perhaps my next challenger. I await their descent into my vicinity so I can read their presence further. Once they get into range I shout forth with a mighty bellow,

"Speak your name, stranger! Also know this, the moment you stepped into Gladiator's Triumph you became my opponent and my prey! I will gnaw on your decrepit bones!"

I jump from atop my throne of past victims and place a hand back upon it. I release a wave of Reiatsu that destabilizes their structure allowing them to become one with the arena. I then bring my arm back to my side as it rests upon my blade, Asquerosa, which hangs from my lower back. I send a glare at my challenger with my cyan colored irises, peering through the mask of hollow bone left upon me after evolving into an Arrancar. I now sit in a silence until they accept the challenge by giving me their name.*

Seven 04-04-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puppetmasterpossession (Post 5977608)
If no one else offers, I'll fight.

You could also just accept the battle since I already made the first move against whoever.

Pool 04-04-2012 07:59 PM

The king of hype should do this.

Seven 04-04-2012 08:02 PM

Then counter the opening move. haha

Lone_Espada 04-04-2012 08:03 PM

*thinks about it*

Seven 04-04-2012 08:05 PM

Whoever counter the move first gets the match.

Pool 04-04-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven (Post 5977649)
Then counter the opening move. haha

Get on Tc and I might!

Seven 04-04-2012 08:06 PM

Kay..

Lone_Espada 04-04-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven (Post 5977611)
"I, a solemn warrior looking for a challenger, sit upon a mound of dead hollows in the center of my arena. The arena is known as "Gladiator's Triumph" an immensely large Colosseum built within the very center of Hueco Mundo where Las Noches was once standing. No one knows who built it but it has been here for a millenia and has been abandoned minus a few hungry hollow. I sense the Spiritual Pressure of something, someone, perhaps my next challenger. I await their descent into my vicinity so I can read their presence further. Once they get into range I shout forth with a mighty bellow,

"Speak your name, stranger! Also know this, the moment you stepped into Gladiator's Triumph you became my opponent and my prey! I will gnaw on your decrepit bones!"

I jump from atop my throne of past victims and place a hand back upon it. I release a wave of Reiatsu that destabilizes their structure allowing them to become one with the arena. I then bring my arm back to my side as it rests upon my blade, Asquerosa, which hangs from my lower back. I send a glare at my challenger with my cyan colored irises, peering through the mask of hollow bone left upon me after evolving into an Arrancar. I now sit in a silence until they accept the challenge by giving me their name.*

I find myself walking through the very center of Hueco Mundo where Las Noches was once standing, "I've never seen this place before." I sigh a little looking at the large Colosseum in front of me, as I push open the gates to sense another Spiritual Pressure within the colosseum, "Someone new?" I sonido about 25ft away from the person and grin,

"You can call me, Lone."

I rest my hand upon my blade, as I glare at the person with my light blue eyes, "I'm guessing you will make the first move?" I smirk and bow towards the person, "It's always nice to meet another Arrancar." I bring my head back up and grin, "Show me what you can do."

puppetmasterpossession 04-04-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven (Post 5977616)
You could also just accept the battle since I already made the first move against whoever.

*Accepts*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven (Post 5977611)

*Being sent into Hueco Mundo for a mission, I wander to the place where Las Noches used to stand. I see what looks like a colosseum and, so I wander in.

I walk in silently, hoping for the best when suddenly a loud burst of sound attacks my ears.

After this, a blast of reiatsu flows by me. I look toward the direction the blast came from. A figure stands about 50 feet away with his hand on his sword, which dangles from his back. I glance at his eyes and notice the cyan.

"Sir Sebastian Ascrut III. That's my name. Yours?" I announce.

I caress my sword as I wait.

puppetmasterpossession 04-04-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lone_Espada (Post 5977666)
I find myself walking through the very center of Hueco Mundo where Las Noches was once standing, "I've never seen this place before." I sigh a little looking at the large Colosseum in front of me, as I push open the gates to sense another Spiritual Pressure within the colosseum, "Someone new?" I sonido about 25ft away from the person and grin,

"You can call me, Lone."

I rest my hand upon my blade, as I glare at the person with my light blue eyes, "I'm guessing you will make the first move?" I smirk and bow towards the person, "It's always nice to meet another Arrancar." I bring my head back up and grin, "Show me what you can do."

Well, fine then. I can't edit my move, but just disregard it.

Lone_Espada 04-04-2012 08:20 PM

That was so close. xD

Seven 04-04-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lone_Espada (Post 5977666)

"You can call me, Lone."

*My opponent graciously accepts my challenge as he taunts me to attack first. I charge a cyan colored ball of Reiatsu using my hollow hole as a focal point. I release it as the energy fans out and takes the form of many smaller balls all moving at high speeds. Using the barrage of Bala as a feint I Sonido into a front flip/cannonball and draw my blade as I whirl toward the opponent at high speed. I break formation as a small gust whips from my body expanding as I aim a slash at my opponent's neck, my blade is specially made to be aerodynamic allowing it to cut through he air even, so it will move extremely fast with pin-point slicing capability.

"Whiplash Stinger."

I continue my attack as a flawless combo as I gracefully whip my blade at my opponent's vital spots. Then real show only starts after about 15 slashes pass, my blade begins glowing with a cyan aura which will sear through anything it makes contact with including myself. I continue my barrage of slashes but this time aiming for my opponent's limbs in an effort to amputate them. I then Sonido back a few feet with an already charged Cero on my hollow hole as it releases with that classic low humming noise. This is an almost point blank shot as well making harder to dodge. If contact is made my opponent should suffer minor burns at the very least. I then flip my blade into a reverse grip and stand ready for a counterattack.*

puppetmasterpossession 04-04-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lone_Espada (Post 5977681)
That was so close. xD

Brb, raging.

Lone_Espada 04-05-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven (Post 5977714)
*My opponent graciously accepts my challenge as he taunts me to attack first. I charge a cyan colored ball of Reiatsu using my hollow hole as a focal point. I release it as the energy fans out and takes the form of many smaller balls all moving at high speeds. Using the barrage of Bala as a feint I Sonido into a front flip/cannonball and draw my blade as I whirl toward the opponent at high speed. I break formation as a small gust whips from my body expanding as I aim a slash at my opponent's neck, my blade is specially made to be aerodynamic allowing it to cut through he air even, so it will move extremely fast with pin-point slicing capability.

"Whiplash Stinger."

I continue my attack as a flawless combo as I gracefully whip my blade at my opponent's vital spots. Then real show only starts after about 15 slashes pass, my blade begins glowing with a cyan aura which will sear through anything it makes contact with including myself. I continue my barrage of slashes but this time aiming for my opponent's limbs in an effort to amputate them. I then Sonido back a few feet with an already charged Cero on my hollow hole as it releases with that classic low humming noise. This is an almost point blank shot as well making harder to dodge. If contact is made my opponent should suffer minor burns at the very least. I then flip my blade into a reverse grip and stand ready for a counterattack.*

I charge a dark purple ball of reiatsu using the palm of my hand as a focal point, as I release it the energy shoots out into bala blades that explode on contact with your barrage of bala's, quickly I duck under your blade and laugh a little, "I see what you did there." I draw my blade and gracefully begin to block each slash at my vital spots, when I see your blade begin to glow I smirk,

"Death Crusher."

My blade begins glowing with a dark purple aura, as I continue to gracefully block each slash with a grin on my face. You should notice that my blade has become very dense and with each slash you feel the heavy wieght of my blade begin to slow you down each time I block an attack, after I block all the attacks I form a cero in my left hand and sonido back and fire it at the same time. The two ceros hit and explode kicking up the sand all around us. I sigh and close my eyes until the sand calms down, as I open them again to look at you,

"Why, I still don't know your name. Mind telling me it?"

I pull my shirt down a little to show you the number one on my chest, as I slam my hand into the ground releasing a cero that shoots up from under you aiming to burn your body into nothing. I sonido in front of you with my blade only inchs away from slicing you right in half. The blade glows an even darker purple meaning it has become even heavier than before, as I quickly twist around with my left leg out aiming to trip you. I sonido up into the air with my left hand on my blade, "I wonder what else you can do." I stay in the air waiting for your next move.

Lone_Espada 04-06-2012 11:48 AM

Kira style?