Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Calamity. (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=113402)

Ghost 04-01-2012 03:13 PM

Calamity.

It has brung me into a very bored state of mind just watching you guys do the same sh*t everytime I come to see "what's new". It really has. I want some action. There's no story line. Well, there is but I don't think Teddie shows it off a lot. I think something more creative could had taken place. But whatever. Who am I to judge right?

Anyway, I'm looking for an opponent. Someone who will really be a challenge. At least this will take my mind off work. I have a couple of essays due and a thick ass packet of paperwork that is also due next week. And I'm mostly everyday in the gym training Wushu. But when I'm home I'm dead. Mentally I mean. God help me. But.. I've done some of the work. I'm just resting right now.

But let me not bore you to death with this, Teddie. Because I know you're reading this.

So, anyone up for a fight?

Bacon 04-01-2012 03:52 PM

Re: Calamity.

Bfv died in 2010 and is never going to be more interesting than it is now. I should be the last one to say that,but it's true. 2 weeks ago this section was buzzed becasue of killy,but now it's back to being a graveyard. No one is interested in rp, nor are the majority of the old peeps gonna come back and participate. :lol:

Anyhow I hope you find you that fight you're looking for ;D

Ghost 04-01-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacon (Post 5970908)
Bfv died in 2010 and is never going to be more interesting than it is now. I should be the last one to say that,but it's true. 2 weeks ago this section was buzzed becasue of killy,but now it's back to being a graveyard. No one is interested in rp, nor are the majority of the old peeps gonna come back and participate. :lol:

Anyhow I hope you find you that fight you're looking for ;D

Agreed. That is mainly because of this new Arc, I believe. But I guess the same thing happened before; For a couple of days things got exciting and then everything became old and eventually died. Teddie doesn't understand that if you offer to make a storyline for BFV you're placed with a heavier responsibility than what you asked for. If HE decided to stop my whole Arc in its tracks by creating his own, he has to understand it is now his job to keep BFV alive. Because of it dies again, who's fault will it be? Teddie's. Because he asked for it.

And thanks bro'.

-Naruto- 04-01-2012 05:33 PM

I think a story line of some kind needs to be made. It could actually benefit people's characters. For example, my OC I made today is a Fullbringer in search of his Soul Reaper powers. Sounds like finding them powers could be implemented into a side story, while the main story is going on.

Hidan of the Mist 04-01-2012 05:34 PM

aha he just came and blew off your entire idea for a war vs hally.
I would ve blew up if i were you

Hally 04-01-2012 05:48 PM

*sigh* Its not teddies fault. Its more or less alot of ppls fault. Everyone here has lives and may not be on all the time. We shouldnt expect him to be on all the time either. We should beable to keep this verse alive if he were to be to busy to come on for a week. At least ppl like him, ghost, bacon all had ideas to try to keep this place from falling into the dumps. But BFV will be BFV and ultimatly ends in silly bickering and complaining. I too am at fault for this. We all take things here way to seriously and dont know how to have fun in this verse anymore. It is not killys fault if this place dies again just like it was not my fault when bfv died just because I left for a while. We should all be mature enough to work together but most of us arnt. O.o

-Naruto- 04-01-2012 06:35 PM

Most of us are trying to have fun, and aren't too worried about abilities and such. Now is the perfect time to start building a story. Or something.

Seven 04-01-2012 06:39 PM

R.I.P Bleach Freeverse The Way We Knew You.
Dec '09-Nov '10
Hello BFV the way you are now. D:

Ghost 04-01-2012 07:27 PM

The problem with this Arc is that it's limited. Only a few of people get to be part of it. What happens to the rest of the BFV role players? ;););););) 'em? Pretty much.

Seven 04-01-2012 07:43 PM

You put too many winkie faces. xD
You can type the word and they automatically censor it. xD

-Naruto- 04-01-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost (Post 5971315)
The problem with this Arc is that it's limited. Only a few of people get to be part of it. What happens to the rest of the BFV role players? ;););););) 'em? Pretty much.

^ this.

Hidan of the Mist 04-01-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost (Post 5971315)

exactly^
Well I think what made my time in BFV so fun and active was that everyone had a chance to be somebody and apart of it.
The rules thing killed it, the same members over and over killed it, and the thing about being high Tier and props over somebody else killed it.
We never really had a bingo book,stats book and rules so we just had fun not giving a damn what the forum thinks xD

Hally 04-01-2012 08:13 PM

I agree actually. I mean look at Hidans fight if that was a calamity fight it would be epic because ppl are countering. Having more ppl involved would have been better especially since some of the ppl in Calamity right now are not even that active. Having everyone involved it may be a bit more active and wouldnt leave ppl out. I feel bad when not everyone can participate in something. I am limited to the ppl I can fight and some of the ppl I want to fight are not even in calamity.

I remeber having a bingo book hidan but it wasnt about stats. I originally created it based mainly on character. I kinda changed that a bit which made a few ppl upset. I guess I did because ppl were complaining that my ranks were inacurate. I mean Seven would be S* not because hes a super good fighter although he is but it would have been because of what he had done as a rp character. You Hidan when you were leader of the espada group terrified those soul reapers so you would definatly be way higher then you are right now.

Noctis Arashi 04-01-2012 08:18 PM

Wait, so if it's based on what they have done as a character, why am I not S*?

I stole the hyogoku at one point, had your entire kingdom on it's knees. I've killed your family and tortured them along with you on countless occasions as a public spectacle.

What else do I need? Sheesh. Next thing ya know, I'm gonna have to become omnipotent and rule over everyone.

Seven 04-01-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi (Post 5971429)
Wait, so if it's based on what they have done as a character, why am I not S*?

I stole the hyogoku at one point, had your entire kingdom on it's knees. I've killed your family and tortured them along with you on countless occasions as a public spectacle.

What else do I need? Sheesh. Next thing ya know, I'm gonna have to become omnipotent and rule over everyone.

Because you didn't start at the very bottom, train yourself, create wars, end wars, solo entire groups that had skill, reach the top, beat the number one BFVer to end a war, stick by your powers through the chastising, help raise and teach multiple generations of Bfvers, have over all charisma to cause coup de tats, and still remain undefeated through it all.

Hally 04-01-2012 08:22 PM

I know Noctis that is my point. It was way back. You should be higher. I should change the book back to the way it was supposed to originally when I came up with the idea and never really finished it.

Noctis Arashi 04-01-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven (Post 5971438)
Because you didn't start at the very bottom, train yourself, create wars, end wars, solo entire groups that had skill, reach the top, beat the number one BFVer to end a war, stick by your powers through the chastising, help raise and teach multiple generations of Bfvers, have over all charisma to cause coup de tats, and still remain undefeated through it all.

I'll take that. :p

Well I did start at the bottom. And I did train myself. I have started a war. I have solo'd a group with skill, and I have generally stuck to my powers for the most part. They just evolve as I had. I have raised and taught, and I'm not a charismatic person. And I've only been handed one true TRUE loss. And that was by you. So yeah. :lol:

Hidan of the Mist 04-01-2012 08:26 PM

Well Im starting to take my time a little more with counters I figured thats why im better.
I used to counter the second I seen their move. Not good to do btw.
BFV is nothing but arguing the whole fight,never getting a hit on somebody,fighting for 2 months straight. No thanks

Seven 04-01-2012 08:27 PM

Like I said, you a fairly high caliber BFVer.

Noctis Arashi 04-01-2012 08:27 PM

Pride. I feel it. Don't let it go to your head noctis. Don't let it go to your-

Too late.

*goes off to brag*