Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Character Talk (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   NaruHina? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=113294)

xXKitsuneNinjaXx 03-29-2012 01:05 PM

NaruHina?

Here's a thing I've been posting online lately....
Anyways, Kitsune (newbie) here and I'm here to say something-I don't like NaruHina. I'm not afraid to say it. I guess I'm okay with Hinata herself, but I don't like NaruHina-they don't seem like a very good couple....they never did....
You can go ahead and attack me, I don't really care, because it's simply an opinion and you can have yours....which brings me to the question...who's your favourite Naruto couple? Mine is probably SaiNaru in the Yaoi category, but the straight one is probably NaruSaku.
The only rule is (including the forum rules):
Refrain from judging.
That's it! Have fun
!

Maruko 03-29-2012 01:25 PM

Re: NaruHina?

>.<
I support NaruKakashi and SasuKabu...
Those love things and theories really annoy me.

ArtIsABang 03-29-2012 01:59 PM

I agree with you! I prefer NaruSaku over NaruHina anyday. They have barely ever talked to each other and having Naruto suddenly fall for her doesn't seem like something Kishi would do.

katsu uchiha 03-29-2012 02:07 PM

I also prefer NS over NH. It's one sided on Hinata's part and they have barely spent any time together. Naruto just sees her the same way he sees all his other friends except for Sakura because he loves her. Also NS is possible because of their development and Sakura's change of heart. NH, not possible because like I said, Naruto doesn't feel that way towards Hinata.

Yurika 03-30-2012 12:27 AM

Am I the only girl who doesn't like yaoi?
Anyways, I support NaruHina, and here's why :

- Sakura is still in love with Sasuke.
- Sakura did not risk her life to save Naruto from Pain, but Hinata did. If Kishimoto was against NaruHina, then why animate this scene so emotionally.
- In DBZ, Goku was bff with Bulma, but they never hooked up. Bulma fell for bad boy Vegeta and Goku fell for ChiChi. Just wanted to point out that not all characters fall in love with their best friends. Some friends get stuck in the friend zone forever.
- Both Naruto and Sakura are loud-mouth and likes to win. It's hard to see them get along. Hinata on the other hand is the yin to Naruto's yang. His opposite, and therefore their love is harmonious. Kushina and Minato were opposites as well.

HokageSoulReaper 03-30-2012 12:36 AM

Well........

1 - She might, but she's more disappointed with him than in love with him
2 - Because it was also Hinata coming out of her shy shell
3 - The fact that in Dragon Ball Goku ended up with Chi-Chi doesn't mean Naruto will end up with Hinata
4 - Minato and Kushina were opposites too, but more akin to how Naruto and Sakura are opposites

Now, I don't mind NaruHina at all, but if Naruto loves Sakura, why he can't be with her? if she's the one he loves, I hope he can get her! Until the manga officially shows Naruto doesn't love Sakura anymore AND he's developing some romantic feeling for Hinata, I say NaruSaku will happen

NaruSaku is also my fav. pairing, followed by ShikaTema and KibaHina

Yurika 03-30-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper (Post 5965864)
Well........

1 - She might, but she's more disappointed with him than in love with him
2 - Because it was also Hinata coming out of her shy shell
3 - The fact that in Dragon Ball Goku ended up with Chi-Chi doesn't mean Naruto will end up with Hinata
4 - Minato and Kushina were opposites too, but more akin to how Naruto and Sakura are opposites

Now, I don't mind NaruHina at all, but if Naruto loves Sakura, why he can't be with her? if she's the one he loves, I hope he can get her! Until the manga officially shows Naruto doesn't love Sakura anymore AND he's developing some romantic feeling for Hinata, I say NaruSaku will happen

NaruSaku is also my fav. pairing, followed by ShikaTema and KibaHina

Because Naruto realizes that Sakura doesn't love him in that way nor will she ever. He knows that he cannot force her love for him. She even tried it but he saw right through her and told her not to lie to herself. He did not believe it.

Lari18 03-30-2012 11:09 AM

I support so much it's not even funny yo.

Canon-wise I support NaruSaku and SasuKarin and NejiHina but none of them are my OTPs.

My OTP is KyuuNaru :3(please don't judge! I imagine Kyuubi with a human body :3). I read fanfiction... But I also like NaruSai, NaruIno, NaruFu, NaruShion, NaruOC, and NaruGaa.

For other characters I actually think SasuSaku is kind of cute if you ignore part 2. I also like MinaKushi, Sasuke's parents(Fugaku and Mikoto right?), and JiraTsu, SaiIno, the extremely cracky couple ShikaSaku...and yeah I'll be here all day :p.

I don't like NaruHina at all duh. But I hate SasuNaru with an unrivaled passion. I mean...if you ship it as a crack couple fine but in the manga they are obviously just friends dammit D:. I guess the couple itself doesn't annoy me as much as the fans who constantly claim it's canon and has a bigger chance of happening than all of the onesided Big 3 couples. I mean damn -_-.

xXKitsuneNinjaXx 03-30-2012 12:39 PM

I agree with the SasuNaru thing, but it is a very funny cracky couple X3

I'm not trying to start a fight here, just thought I'd say. Just state opinions...
I don't really care who Naruto is with as long he's happy with whoever he's with. I mean, it's good to argue your opinion, but don't get too violent.
Here are some of my points on NaruSaku:
-Well they are in the Same Squad
-Even though Hinata was there for Naruto once during the Battle with Pein/Nagato, think about how many times Sakura has been there for Naruto. A lot more
-Kishi-sensei might have been trying to just pull our heartstrings when he showed the sentimentality of Hinata sacrificing herself for Naruto at the battle with Pein
-I also do admit, NaruSaku is quite one-sided, too. But I think Sakura-chan is holding back her true feelings (even if they are just small), and even if she still likes Sasuke there is such a thing as a 'love triangle.'

That's it. It's just my point of view-you can have your own opinions and points as well-this is just a post to express yourself and I'm not against NaruHina it's just not my favourite X3

Personally, I am a fan of NaruKitsu, too X3 (myself and Naruto X3 lol)

HokageSoulReaper 03-31-2012 01:11 AM

Lol, I'd wish for HSR X Hinata, another reason why I want NaruSaku to happen

Thing with Sakura is that she hasn't realized she loves Naruto yet, no matter if she loves Sasuke more or not, fact is, she also loves Naurto

xXKitsuneNinjaXx 04-11-2012 08:08 PM

I mean, I like Hinata and she would be a cool friend, if not a bit annoying. I can't say I'm much different than her when I first meet someone in real life. I don't have anything against Hinata, I just don't like NaruHina.

Vita Nova 04-12-2012 06:52 PM

I support NaruSaku for all the same reasons fellow NaruSaku-ians are posting here. Not to mention that is similar (not the same) to Kushina and Minato's relationship. Kushina hated Minato first, but when he set off to rescue her (which he was successful in doing), she no longer saw his flaws in a negative way, and you know what happens. :twisted:

The difference is that NaruSaku seems to evolve....... at a slower pace. That's what makes it special. `:oops:b:oops:

I suggest that this be moved to Make-Out Paradise..... ADMINS? b#(

xXKitsuneNinjaXx 04-12-2012 07:00 PM

At first, it was just to discuss the characters Naruto and Hinata, but then it evolved into NaruSaku-ians posting, so yes, I agree. Also, I was pretty new when I first posted this and I still am new-and I was just looking at categories, was totally braindead and was like, 'OOooh, character talk. I get to talk about how sexy Naruto is and how epic Shippuden Sakura is (part 1 Sakura is....kind of useless) and how messed-up Sasuke is (yes, he's hot, but I'm not into emos or duck-ass heads who think they're so cool).

Vita Nova 04-12-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXKitsuneNinjaXx (Post 5992965)
At first, it was just to discuss the characters Naruto and Hinata, but then it evolved into NaruSaku-ians posting, so yes, I agree. Also, I was pretty new when I first posted this and I still am new-and I was just looking at categories, was totally braindead and was like, 'OOooh, character talk. I get to talk about how sexy Naruto is and how epic Shippuden Sakura is (part 1 Sakura is....kind of useless) and how messed-up Sasuke is (yes, he's hot, but I'm not into emos or duck-ass heads who think they're so cool).

Second that.

I feel like NaruHina is a mini A:TLA Zutara here..... Sorry, I support NaruSaku and Kataang. They're my OTPs.

On the character talk, bo.o" whoops. Sorry :oops:

XenothXIII 04-13-2012 02:40 PM

I think naruto's gonna die before he hooks up with anyone. I think he'll die in his final battle with whoever. To be honest i kinda hope he dies and joins his parents in the after life.

Vita Nova 04-13-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XenothXIII (Post 5993953)
I think naruto's gonna die before he hooks up with anyone. I think he'll die in his final battle with whoever. To be honest i kinda hope he dies and joins his parents in the after life.

They usually don't kill off the main character in the end of the series in manga and anime.

XenothXIII 04-13-2012 08:32 PM

they should, it'd be an awesome conclusion. I still like naruto tho and i dont think he deserves to die. Im just saying thatd itd be really unexpected and really cool....sorta xD

xXKitsuneNinjaXx 04-14-2012 02:43 PM

If Naruto dies in the end, I will personally go up to Kishi-sensei and punch him in the face harder than Tsunade ever could. I'm sorry, that would not be cool if Naruto died. I also don't want Sasuke to die, I want him to get seriously injured. I really hate this Naruto vs. Sasuke fight to the death thing.
I seriously doubt that Naruto will die, though because of one solid reason. Remember how Jiraiya was gonna train the person who would bring destruction or eternal peace to the ninja world? Well, he didn't really train that many people-only Naruto and Pein. Pein was killed...I think and if Naruto dies, then the toad elder person would be WRONG and he's never....ever....wrong. If Naruto dies, he cannot bring peace to the world (or destruction for that matter).

PlatonicZombie 04-14-2012 03:07 PM

I have always loved the whole Naruto Hinata pairing; however, I am starting to like the idea of a Naruto Karin pairing more and more.

Chibi-kushina-chan 04-16-2012 03:45 PM

I like Naruhina ^^