Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: How to get what you want from a storm game!!! (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=113160)

Fyfe14 03-25-2012 10:07 AM

How to get what you want from a storm game!!!

It's really simple. Just like the president of CC2 said, if you want to see things implemented into the next game installment but ideas down on the website and if there is a idea that is really good we should all back it up. The more people want that specific thing the more likely it will be implemented. So post your ideas and suggestions here on my thread. If we find one that is really good we need to all back it up on their website. I will be posting now and again when i get ideas. Don't be shy!!!`;)

Shikamaru Nara 03-25-2012 10:12 AM

Re: How to get what you want from a storm game!!!

Better advice:

Don't buy them.

Fyfe14 03-25-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara (Post 5956704)
Better advice:

Don't buy them.

I really resent that`#(. If you think that don't post it here

Shikamaru Nara 03-25-2012 10:15 AM

The games aren't that good.

They're not worth the sixty bucks that people pay for them at release date since virtually nothing changed.

You're essentially conning yourself.

Fyfe14 03-25-2012 10:17 AM

If you enjoy the series, then there's no conning involved. I don't understand why you are here if you don't really enjoy the game. I know you have your own opinion, but I would rather it not be displayed here

Shikamaru Nara 03-25-2012 10:20 AM

All I'm saying is that they should just put out a patch with story mode updates and character updates, because it's unfair to charge people to put in the same game with new characters and a slight change to subs.

Fyfe14 03-25-2012 10:24 AM

There are also new game modes that i enjoy very much and customizing your character online with ninja info cards is great. I also like that you can pick and choose your battle weapons. The story mode was repetitive but it was also very nice to see the story from different perspectives. Lastly, there wouldn't have been really any new boss battles in Generations

10_tailedbeast_hero 03-25-2012 10:29 AM

I liked the story mode because you got to play from different people's views but i would have liked it if they tied it in to the original story mode, like having to play storm 1's story mode then going into shippuden's story mode and as we go along switching it to play as different characters. If that makes sense? :???:

Uchiha Sora 03-25-2012 10:29 AM

Again with the "not worth 60$" crap

It's not just the content of the game but how long the content entertains you as well.
Like seeing a movie is about 15 dollars for 1.5 hours. Games last so much longer than that most of the time. If you think like that then games are worth WAAAY more than 60$

You pay 60$ to keep a game and enjoy it as long as you want. I'm sure you would understand it from that point of view shikamaru. Since youve played Black ops for a loooong time lol

Fyfe14 03-25-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora (Post 5956735)
Again with the "not worth 60$" crap

Exactly. I don't understand why people come up here if they fell that way

CRoach93 03-25-2012 10:31 AM

I agree with Fyfe14. Keep your negativity to yourself. Clearly, not everyone in the world agrees with you. People buy the games, people play the games, and people enjoy the games. If people want to think that these games are good, then what's wrong with letting them think so? If people want to enjoy these games, then who are you to try to take that away from them? I, for one, love these games because of their simplicity and because it portrays a fight between shinobi more accurately than most, or all, other Naruto games.

Anyway, the main things that I would want to see implemented are as follows:

1. I want Jirobo, Sakon, Tayuya, and Kidomaru to all be made playable with their Cursed Seal transformations as awakenings.
2. I want Choji to be updated and given his Butterfly transformation, either in the form of an awakening or in the form of an Ultimate Jutsu, preferably the former.

I want these the most because they're long overdue, just like Haku and Zabuza were. xD

Fyfe14 03-25-2012 10:34 AM

To steer away from this I would like to say that I hope everyone takes time to post ideas. I have a bunch and will post when I feel it necessary.

Kiez 03-25-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara (Post 5956710)
The games aren't that good.

They're not worth the sixty bucks that people pay for them at release date since virtually nothing changed.

You're essentially conning yourself.

A bit like saying everyone who buys Call of Duty are conning themselves since they've all basically been the same since COD4 MW. People still buy it.

At least the gameplay in Generations has changed and has added whole load of new features.

Sasuke 03-25-2012 11:11 AM

I have some, but I will post later, considering it will be a long list. I am still satisfied with Generations though.

Fyfe14 03-25-2012 11:18 AM

To sum up what I want out of a storm game is for it to be like the original Ultimate Ninja series plus some. They have already done most of the work. Trust me I will elaborate later on today. For some reason my posts end up being so long. I wonder why???:?:

MrKuwata 03-27-2012 02:00 AM

Joined just to post in this thread.
I actually sent an email to CC2 a few months ago regarding what would be nice to see in subsequent releases of the ninja storm series (no idea if it was read though).
Anyway, what I'd like to see is two ultimate ougi- one for the default character, and one for the awakened form of the character. Moreoever, more "cinematic" ougi. Meaning, longer than 5 second ougi's would be nice (ala storm 1). There's probably more, but these are the thing's that bugged me the most that weren't included in Generations.

Fyfe14 03-27-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrKuwata (Post 5959909)
Joined just to post in this thread.
I actually sent an email to CC2 a few months ago regarding what would be nice to see in subsequent releases of the ninja storm series (no idea if it was read though).
Anyway, what I'd like to see is two ultimate ougi- one for the default character, and one for the awakened form of the character. Moreoever, more "cinematic" ougi. Meaning, longer than 5 second ougi's would be nice (ala storm 1). There's probably more, but these are the thing's that bugged me the most that weren't included in Generations.

To know that you signed up just to post on my thread makes my day!!`:P I would like each character to have two ultimates, one for the normal state and one for the awakened state (only if awakened sated has a physical change). I have since accepted the short ultimates. The ones in generations are really great and the quality of them is fantastic. If they make more ultimates like that in the future I'm fine

MrKuwata 03-27-2012 08:35 PM

;p Yeah, I think the awakened forms would need to be tweaked a bit.. maybe a bit weaker? Can't have someone like Danzo with an awakening to utilize..

They're deff better. The one's from Storm 2 look pretty bad in comparison. I would appreciate if they made if they made the ougi's a little more accurate to the Manga and or Anime. The ougi that were in storm 1 were more akin to the anime imo. Kisame's ougi was awesome!

On another note, Did you play accel? Hashrimas ougi was so sick hahah.

Kibanaru lover 03-27-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiez (Post 5956800)
A bit like saying everyone who buys Call of Duty are conning themselves since they've all basically been the same since COD4 MW. People still buy it.

At least the gameplay in Generations has changed and has added whole load of new features.

that guy is been way to harsh cus things do change. the fighting in gen is way different than 2. its not easy to switch back and forth between them

oh and f call of duty they ruined my resident evil`~(`~(`~(`~(

hmmm lets see here. the main thing i want is my favorite characters playable. yall know who they are. and a alt costume for everybody or at least some color swaps.

CRoach93 03-28-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fyfe14 (Post 5961287)
To know that you signed up just to post on my thread makes my day!!`:P I would like each character to have two ultimates, one for the normal state and one for the awakened state (only if awakened sated has a physical change). I have since accepted the short ultimates. The ones in generations are really great and the quality of them is fantastic. If they make more ultimates like that in the future I'm fine

In response to the multiple Ultimate Jutsu idea, I think it would be cool to give each character multiple Ultimate Jutsu, regardless of whether or not they're awakened state has a physical change. I also think that awakened characters shouldn't be resistant to certain combos or Ultimate Jutsu. These two points should be applicable to every kind of awakening, except for large transformation awakenings, such as Susano'o and the Hachibi.

On top of this, I would like each character to have at least two jutsu. I would want one to be a "real time" technique, like most, if not all, of the jutsu in Storm 2 were. Jutsu like the Rasengan and the Chidori would fit into this category. I would like each character to also have a jutsu that's more of a small combo executed in the form of a little cutscene. By this, I mean like (PTS)Neji's Rotation and (PTS)Choji's Human Boulder.

Quote:

that guy is been way to harsh cus things do change. the fighting in gen is way different than 2. its not easy to switch back and forth between them

oh and f call of duty they ruined my resident evil`~(`~(`~(`~(

hmmm lets see here. the main thing i want is my favorite characters playable. yall know who they are. and a alt costume for everybody or at least some color swaps.

Alternate costumes would also be a plus. Being able to select an alternate color, in the event that you actually want the alternate color, should've been implemented since the first Storm game.