Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Character Talk (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   What characters from the good side should die? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=113071)

FlashHeaven 03-22-2012 11:35 AM

What characters from the good side should die?

I have seen the war so far. I got to say i wish it were more epic, but nonetheless. If you could pick any character from the good side to die, who would you choose? Note: Make sure you explain the significance of that character's death to the story!

Leewannabe 03-22-2012 01:45 PM

Re: What characters from the good side should die?

Sakura must die.... She sacrifices herself in order to save lee! Naruto then realises that he should go and beat sasuke and so he does!

nexthokage 03-22-2012 01:48 PM

Ino
Her Justus are only good one on one

Leewannabe 03-22-2012 01:52 PM

It's obvious that we want the girls to die, but then there would be almost no girls left!!! That would be kinda booring..... So I think Ebisu should die saving Konohamaru who tried to sacrifice himself in order to save naruto! Choji should also die trying to protect shikamaru!

naruhinaforeva 03-22-2012 05:58 PM

none i cried so much when jariya died/ when hinata almost died i almost died/ if another main caracter dies i wont be able to handle it`~(`~(`~(

FlashHeaven 03-22-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naruhinaforeva (Post 5952526)
none i cried so much when jariya died/ when hinata almost died i almost died/ if another main caracter dies i wont be able to handle it`~(`~(`~(

Yeah, Jiraiya death took a toll in the story, but it did make Naruto stronger. The point of a war is for a result. The good side should win, but if they all live it will be a bit disappointing. What's the point of a war, if there won't be the death with a few characters?

FlashHeaven 03-22-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leewannabe (Post 5952232)
It's obvious that we want the girls to die, but then there would be almost no girls left!!! That would be kinda booring..... So I think Ebisu should die saving Konohamaru who tried to sacrifice himself in order to save naruto! Choji should also die trying to protect shikamaru!

Yeah most of the girls are lame. Those characters you mentioned are good options!

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 03-22-2012 11:54 PM

Sadly, most likely no one will die

Well actually im glad
And hope certain characters dont die.. Coughcoughkakashiyamatoirukacoughcough

Leewannabe 03-23-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu (Post 5953075)
Sadly, most likely no one will die

Well actually im glad
And hope certain characters dont die.. Coughcoughkakashiyamatoirukacoughcough

are u sick or something? `;) Iruka can die , but now as Yamato got captured by Kabutomaru, I don't want him to die!!!!!! Nooo!

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 03-23-2012 09:38 PM

i love iruka~ he was the one who helped naruto realize his worth and naruto felt like he was very close to someone

and yes..YAMATO!!!!! must live!!! TAICHO!!!

Warrior3 03-24-2012 04:08 AM

I don't know, but Sai really annoys me lol
but mostly I always wished bad guys died (I wanna see Kabuto perish as soon as possible!).

Leewannabe 03-24-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior3 (Post 5954965)
I don't know, but Sai really annoys me lol
but mostly I always wished bad guys died (I wanna see Kabuto perish as soon as possible!).

Me too! I used to hate Itatchi of all my heart, but when I realised he always wanted the best for Sasuke and became "good" I began to really adore him!!!

Throw Rasen-Shuriken 03-29-2012 08:10 AM

Anyone that is just dead weight and practically does basically nothing most of the time, with such a series it is strongest will survive, since most incidences are usually life and death situations, with typically hard ideas to solve, usually with the answers being bad case scenario and worst case scenario being the basis of the options that they have to choose between. The less resourceful will get mowed over, quite quickly.

FateBringsUsTogether 04-29-2012 04:59 AM

I can picture Guy dying protecting Lee, or Lee dying while opening the 8th gate and just messing up his opponents. Losing Lee would be so sad though. Actually losing anybody would be sad. I think Lee or Guy would die. I think Guy though as I can picture him dying and saying to Lee to: "Keep the springtime of youth going." Or something as sad as that.

NarutoS101 05-12-2012 03:18 PM

One of the background ninja that no one pays attention too so we can have a happy ending ^-^b:D

Bonezy420 05-15-2012 10:17 PM

First off, it's easy to say that we should throw away any characters that we don't see as important to the plot, or seem useless. That would be the easy option and I personally hope that the writers never cheapen such an immaculate story with such one horse tricks. Naruto is epic because of everything it is, and especially everything it refuses to be. I for one hope that never changes.

Secondly, I personally think that either Yamato or Kakashi should die sooner or later. I know alot of people think it's crazy, but Naruto does have 2 full time mentors now. The fact that Yamato isn't as important now that Naruto mastered the nine tails and the fact that Kakashi has come to terms with much of the greif in his life leaves both characters in a "ready to move on" position. Plus, both characters are still hugely loved by fans. The emotional impact of such a death on the story actually sends chills up my spine.

I must admit though in my opinion, I'd rather see Yamato go. He's cool and all, but has served much of his purpose. Kakashi would definetly have a greater emotional impact, but I think it would be either to much impact or not enough (because he kinda just died not too long ago, and had a big emotional scene then.). Also, I think Kakashi is awesome. I'd hate to see anyone that cool die.

Leewannabe 05-16-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FateBringsUsTogether (Post 6015642)
I can picture Guy dying protecting Lee, or Lee dying while opening the 8th gate and just messing up his opponents. Losing Lee would be so sad though. Actually losing anybody would be sad. I think Lee or Guy would die. I think Guy though as I can picture him dying and saying to Lee to: "Keep the springtime of youth going." Or something as sad as that.

Noooooo! That would have been so sad I'd cry all night!!! Plus, Lee and Guy gives the series another dimension, they give it humor and youth!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonezy420 (Post 6033096)
First off, it's easy to say that we should throw away any characters that we don't see as important to the plot, or seem useless. That would be the easy option and I personally hope that the writers never cheapen such an immaculate story with such one horse tricks. Naruto is epic because of everything it is, and especially everything it refuses to be. I for one hope that never changes.

Secondly, I personally think that either Yamato or Kakashi should die sooner or later. I know alot of people think it's crazy, but Naruto does have 2 full time mentors now. The fact that Yamato isn't as important now that Naruto mastered the nine tails and the fact that Kakashi has come to terms with much of the greif in his life leaves both characters in a "ready to move on" position. Plus, both characters are still hugely loved by fans. The emotional impact of such a death on the story actually sends chills up my spine.

I must admit though in my opinion, I'd rather see Yamato go. He's cool and all, but has served much of his purpose. Kakashi would definetly have a greater emotional impact, but I think it would be either to much impact or not enough (because he kinda just died not too long ago, and had a big emotional scene then.). Also, I think Kakashi is awesome. I'd hate to see anyone that cool die.

Good clues, but I actually think Kakashi should die. We have seen soooo much of him, I'v almost had enough... And we havent seen all Yamato can do, perhaps he is hiding something?

Bonezy420 05-17-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leewannabe (Post 6033680)
Noooooo! That would have been so sad I'd cry all night!!! Plus, Lee and Guy gives the series another dimension, they give it humor and youth!

Good clues, but I actually think Kakashi should die. We have seen soooo much of him, I'v almost had enough... And we havent seen all Yamato can do, perhaps he is hiding something?

You make a very interesting point, my friend. It will definetly be interesting to see. Who knows, Madara and Kakashi are slated for a showdown. Maybe more will come out of this than any of us expect. I also agree with your statement about Guy and Lee. It would be sad to see them go, but I don't think it would do much other than darken an already sometimes bleak story. I think Guy and Lee should stick around a good long while. `:D

Leewannabe 05-17-2012 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonezy420 (Post 6034686)
You make a very interesting point, my friend. It will definetly be interesting to see. Who knows, Madara and Kakashi are slated for a showdown. Maybe more will come out of this than any of us expect. I also agree with your statement about Guy and Lee. It would be sad to see them go, but I don't think it would do much other than darken an already sometimes bleak story. I think Guy and Lee should stick around a good long while. `:D

Agree with you on that, my friend!

But is it true that Kakashi was meant to be dead permanently after paon killed him, but since he is so popular, the creators had to bring him back to life?

silv67co 05-21-2012 06:11 AM

Tsunade should die reviving one of the kages or something or when she fights *spoiler* madara.Kakashi would be made a temporary hokage and then after the war naruto can become the hokage because kakashi dies of "natrual causes"