Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   The Calamity: (Noctis) vs (Seven) (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=113043)

Noctis Arashi 03-21-2012 07:17 PM

The Calamity: (Noctis) vs (Seven)

Spoiler:
This location is a space of completely nothing. No sun, no moon, no clouds. You and your opponent is completely cut off from the outside world and can not escape until someone dies. This area is filed with a golden light aura and it never ends. Wander off to far from your opponent then the golden aura will completely disintegrate your body killing you completely. .

Rules: Calamity Rules

Seven will go first.

Seven 03-21-2012 07:29 PM

Re: The Calamity: Noctis vs Seven

Alright then.
*I appear within a solemn, dark place. There is no sun, no ground, no life other than my opponent Noctis. I place my hand lazily upon my Zanpakutou's hilt as I am standing on pure nothingness, such is the logic of this pocket realm. I yell out to him,

"Oi! Looks like Calamity has started, I'm gonna have to break you now."

I zoom straight forward as a boom is heard a split second after my departure. I draw my hilt outward and crouch aiming to send a blunt force into Noctis' stomach thus, winding him momentarily if it impacts. I then use the same speed and jump backwards doing a flip as I land upon the nothingness.*

Noctis Arashi 03-21-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven (Post 5951274)
Alright then.
*I appear within a solemn, dark place. There is no sun, no ground, no life other than my opponent Noctis. I place my hand lazily upon my Zanpakutou's hilt as I am standing on pure nothingness, such is the logic of this pocket realm. I yell out to him,

"Oi! Looks like Calamity has started, I'm gonna have to break you now."

I zoom straight forward as a boom is heard a split second after my departure. I draw my hilt outward and crouch aiming to send a blunt force into Noctis' stomach thus, winding him momentarily if it impacts. I then use the same speed and jump backwards doing a flip as I land upon the nothingness.*

"Smh. You may try if you wish...."

*Standing in this void, he rushes toward me, aiming his hilt outward at my stomach. In the process of drawing my sword, I parry his blow to the side with the hilt of my blade as I draw my sword from my waist. I twirl my blade between my fingers as he retreats rather quickly.*

"Is that all..? I can feel your power. What's wrong?"

*I sonido behind him, appearing in mid swing. I direct my hierro into my blade, increasing it's density and sheer force. The amount of force behind the swing able to easily break a zanpaktou, as I control the force elegantly, sending slash after slash at your torso. After wrapping up my barrage, I fluently move into a low sweeping motion, aiming a kick at your legs to keep you off balance, as I use the momentum to propel myself upward into a stab aimed directly for your heart. I land jumping back, as I continue to twirl my blade. My crest sits directly on my throat.*

Yori 03-21-2012 07:42 PM

Remember to state where your crest is located guys

Noctis Arashi 03-21-2012 07:43 PM

Yeah I know. I just saw.

Seven 03-21-2012 07:49 PM

Re: The Calamity: (Noctis) vs (Seven)

Yeah, I wasn't thinking about it but mine is located on my right wrist. I'll also state so in my counter.

Seven 03-21-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi (Post 5951303)
"Smh. You may try if you wish...."

*Standing in this void, he rushes toward me, aiming his hilt outward at my stomach. In the process of drawing my sword, I parry his blow to the side with the hilt of my blade as I draw my sword from my waist. I twirl my blade between my fingers as he retreats rather quickly.*

"Is that all..? I can feel your power. What's wrong?"

*I sonido behind him, appearing in mid swing. I direct my hierro into my blade, increasing it's density and sheer force. The amount of force behind the swing able to easily break a zanpaktou, as I control the force elegantly, sending slash after slash at your torso. After wrapping up my barrage, I fluently move into a low sweeping motion, aiming a kick at your legs to keep you off balance, as I use the momentum to propel myself upward into a stab aimed directly for your heart. I land jumping back, as I continue to twirl my blade. My crest sits directly on my throat.*

*My opponent feels the need to comment on my power after parrying by blow. I seemingly brush it off and stand in wait as he wastes no time in coming after me with the intent to kill. He uses Sonido to get behind me as he releases a sonic boom in doing so. He then brings his blade at my back relentlessly while hardening his blade for a more lethal strike. I use the sound he made exiting Sonido to pin point him as I turn while drawing my own Zanpakutou. I barely make it in time to parry his strikes in a way that they won't shatter my own blade. I come into contact with each of his strikes at an angle that distributes the force away from me as they fall to my sides and miss each time.

"That was a good try but you're just wasting energy."

He then goes for a sweep kick as I hop in place just enough to dodge the sweep, I have no time to land as he thrusts his blade at my heart while jumping at me. I Shunpo off of the nothingness seeing as how it should be as possible as standing on the nonexistent floor of nothingness. I reappear just out of the range of his blade as he finishes the thrust, lands, and jumps backward. I shake my right wrist giving the location of my crest.

"You'll have to do better than that Nocty-san."

I stand on a higher level of nothingness than him as I taunt him.*

Noctis Arashi 03-21-2012 08:59 PM

"Tsk, no attack. That definitely isn't going to be what entices me.."

*A maddening pressure begins to radiate around me, the pressure letting out screams and screeches as I stare him down in his higher position. I disappear, and reappear directly above him in a burst of this reiatsu. This reiatsu is different, odd. This reiatsu is thick and viscous. It seems almost like syrup. Exposure to my reiatsu will slowly destroy a persons sanity, and dull their basic motor skills, thus delaying things such as reactions and fighting speed. But due to the same lapse in sanity, they should not know they are reacting or moving slower. I maintain the same reiatsu around my blade, as the area is filled it from my previous movements. I swing my blade down in an arcing fashion, as even the slightest contact with my blade could become detrimental. I begin sending many slashes as they rapidly increase in speed, as I aim my hand in a piercing motion towards his crest while keeping up the assault with my armed hand. I focus an immense pressure around my hand that should break the crest on slightest contact. I sonido back after the assault. A crimson lance already formed and in my hand. The lance is made of a much more concentrated madness, as I throw the lance, it speeding along with grace and speed. Direct contact with the lance will not only pierce defenses, but also severely harm your sanity and motor skills. I land on the nothingness as continue to twirl my blade, my madness lingering around in the area.*

"Hmph. You really MUST take me more seriously."

*I bite my tongue as my tongue begins to bleed. I spit the blood onto my blade. The blood seems to be devoured by the blade itself. Suddenly, my blade's output of madness increases immensely. The amount of madness in my proximity will most definitely effect your sanity immediately, causing a lapse in motor skills as well as ability to comprehend simple situations.* "Ketsuki Dansu" *While Ketsuki Dansu is active, my madness begins to take an almost physical form, as moving in the area around me will feel like trying to maneuver through syrup. However, not only this, but your reactions will be severely dulled, and you will almost immediately feel a loss of control in yourself if your near me. On top of that, contact with my blade will send madness directly into your body, severely hindering you to a point of paralysis. Ketsuki Dansu will last 3 turns, and reactivates once I shed blood. This however, is all unknown to him. I disappear, I reappear behind him once again, sending what seems like 20 slashes from all directions in an instant as I sonido everywhere around him, sending slash after slash, aiming every other slash at his wrist.*

Seven 03-22-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi (Post 5951547)
"Tsk, no attack. That definitely isn't going to be what entices me.."

*A maddening pressure begins to radiate around me, the pressure letting out screams and screeches as I stare him down in his higher position. I disappear, and reappear directly above him in a burst of this reiatsu. This reiatsu is different, odd. This reiatsu is thick and viscous. It seems almost like syrup. Exposure to my reiatsu will slowly destroy a persons sanity, and dull their basic motor skills, thus delaying things such as reactions and fighting speed. But due to the same lapse in sanity, they should not know they are reacting or moving slower. I maintain the same reiatsu around my blade, as the area is filled it from my previous movements. I swing my blade down in an arcing fashion, as even the slightest contact with my blade could become detrimental. I begin sending many slashes as they rapidly increase in speed, as I aim my hand in a piercing motion towards his crest while keeping up the assault with my armed hand. I focus an immense pressure around my hand that should break the crest on slightest contact. I sonido back after the assault. A crimson lance already formed and in my hand. The lance is made of a much more concentrated madness, as I throw the lance, it speeding along with grace and speed. Direct contact with the lance will not only pierce defenses, but also severely harm your sanity and motor skills. I land on the nothingness as continue to twirl my blade, my madness lingering around in the area.*

"Hmph. You really MUST take me more seriously."

*I bite my tongue as my tongue begins to bleed. I spit the blood onto my blade. The blood seems to be devoured by the blade itself. Suddenly, my blade's output of madness increases immensely. The amount of madness in my proximity will most definitely effect your sanity immediately, causing a lapse in motor skills as well as ability to comprehend simple situations.* "Ketsuki Dansu" *While Ketsuki Dansu is active, my madness begins to take an almost physical form, as moving in the area around me will feel like trying to maneuver through syrup. However, not only this, but your reactions will be severely dulled, and you will almost immediately feel a loss of control in yourself if your near me. On top of that, contact with my blade will send madness directly into your body, severely hindering you to a point of paralysis. Ketsuki Dansu will last 3 turns, and reactivates once I shed blood. This however, is all unknown to him. I disappear, I reappear behind him once again, sending what seems like 20 slashes from all directions in an instant as I sonido everywhere around him, sending slash after slash, aiming every other slash at his wrist.*

This is worth some effort I guess, it seems like it will be fun.
*My opponent begins radiating a maddening pressure as I can literally sense a bloodlust engulfing his own presence. I smirk as he is finally going to give me something good. He appears above me releasing a wave of this pressure as I chant, "Bakudo 81: Danku." A wall big enough to guard my entire body appears in front of me, the wall is made of condensed Spiritual pressure so you can see through it like a window but it is as hard a substance as you can find. The wall blocks the sudden release of pressure as the rest seemingly pass behind me and keeps going. I then release the wall as it shatters in an instant allowing me to prepare a guard against the incoming barrage of sword swings from Noctis. I parry them as I did before distributing the power to my sides along with the enemy Zanpakutou. With his blade missing me his madness can't go into effect. He then throws a piercing shot at my crest with his freehand as I predicted he would do. In a mere microsecond I reveal a piece of the Kido wall that had previously been standing as it lies within my right hand, at the same time I toss my blade into my left hand while still parrying. I block Noctis' thrust using the piece of the wall as it holds up just enough as it cracks outward from the middle and then shatters. My opponent retreats as I call out,

"Drag them to Earth, Inryoku!"

My Zanpakutou glows with a bright purple Reiatsu while it emerges subtly different from before. There is a bright purple chain wrapped up my left arm all the way to the shoulder blade. The chain has the same powers as my sword and is comprised of a custom Reiatsu. The trait of this chain is gravity, I smirk as I prepare for the next attack. He launches a lance of immense madness at me as my chain surges outward extending and forming a shield in front of me taking the full blow and the madness powers as well. The chain then disassembles the lance's particles seeing as how it is made of Reiatsu, the chain uses its gravity to crush the particles into a neutral energy which it then feeds into me adding to my own Spiritual Pressure and increasing my power. My chain then retracts back to normal. The madness and the lance are absorbed within a second as my opponent then appears behind me aiming another barrage of slashes at my crest. He also Sonidos around me trying to hit the crest as I smirk parrying his slashes with minor ease being careful not to make contact with the blade or the madness emitting from it as my blade absorbs more and more of it with each clash, feeding me power.

"Something wrong with your sneak attack Nocty-san? It seems you failed to notice the abilities of my sword in time to react with a better plan. You're also probably wondering why I'm not being affected by that madness you're releasing with every second that passes. It's because of this chain on my arm, it is using the natural abilities of gravitation to pull in all of the Reiatsu you're emitting and feeding it into my own resources. I hadn't noticed the madness until I started feeling power entering my body the moment you got within range of my chain."

I break the clash sending myself backwards using the opponent's force, my crest still unharmed and dangling from my right wrist. I laugh as I aim my blade at Noctis who is now out of range with my body and unable to affect me. The chain on my arm begins glowing orange as that drains into the blade of my Zanpakutou. "Return to Sender." I release the power that was fed into me by Noctis using the tip of my blade as the focal point. It takes a shape similar to a purple Cero as it has the power of three which in proportion to the amount of Reiatsu I drained from Noctis' power. The "Cero" is aimed at his upper half, aiming to burn a hole through him or just create enough pressure to shatter his crest.

"Hado 90: Kurohitsugi."

With an flowing combo I form the top, bottom, back, and sides of a Black Coffin around Noctis preventing escape from any direction but forward if he can manage it without being hit by the "Cero" which at that point is withing 10ft of him.

"That serious enough?"

I then grip my hilt harder and prepare to follow his movements and release my own barrage of 30 slashes at his torso and neck if he does manage to escape the current attack. Only if he escapes certain death will I follow up his movements and aim to end this.*

Seven 03-22-2012 03:07 PM

Serious enough Noctis?
I should have countered correctly but tell me if I missed any minor attacks.

Noctis Arashi 03-22-2012 03:14 PM

Nevermind. I see.

Seven 03-22-2012 03:15 PM

No, I stated that my ability breaks it down into neutral energy so it's no longer madness when I absorb it.

Noctis Arashi 03-22-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven (Post 5952341)
This is worth some effort I guess, it seems like it will be fun.
*My opponent begins radiating a maddening pressure as I can literally sense a bloodlust engulfing his own presence. I smirk as he is finally going to give me something good. He appears above me releasing a wave of this pressure as I chant, "Bakudo 81: Danku." A wall big enough to guard my entire body appears in front of me, the wall is made of condensed Spiritual pressure so you can see through it like a window but it is as hard a substance as you can find. The wall blocks the sudden release of pressure as the rest seemingly pass behind me and keeps going. I then release the wall as it shatters in an instant allowing me to prepare a guard against the incoming barrage of sword swings from Noctis. I parry them as I did before distributing the power to my sides along with the enemy Zanpakutou. With his blade missing me his madness can't go into effect. He then throws a piercing shot at my crest with his freehand as I predicted he would do. In a mere microsecond I reveal a piece of the Kido wall that had previously been standing as it lies within my right hand, at the same time I toss my blade into my left hand while still parrying. I block Noctis' thrust using the piece of the wall as it holds up just enough as it cracks outward from the middle and then shatters. My opponent retreats as I call out,

"Drag them to Earth, Inryoku!"

My Zanpakutou glows with a bright purple Reiatsu while it emerges subtly different from before. There is a bright purple chain wrapped up my left arm all the way to the shoulder blade. The chain has the same powers as my sword and is comprised of a custom Reiatsu. The trait of this chain is gravity, I smirk as I prepare for the next attack. He launches a lance of immense madness at me as my chain surges outward extending and forming a shield in front of me taking the full blow and the madness powers as well. The chain then disassembles the lance's particles seeing as how it is made of Reiatsu, the chain uses its gravity to crush the particles into a neutral energy which it then feeds into me adding to my own Spiritual Pressure and increasing my power. My chain then retracts back to normal. The madness and the lance are absorbed within a second as my opponent then appears behind me aiming another barrage of slashes at my crest. He also Sonidos around me trying to hit the crest as I smirk parrying his slashes with minor ease being careful not to make contact with the blade or the madness emitting from it as my blade absorbs more and more of it with each clash, feeding me power.

"Something wrong with your sneak attack Nocty-san? It seems you failed to notice the abilities of my sword in time to react with a better plan. You're also probably wondering why I'm not being affected by that madness you're releasing with every second that passes. It's because of this chain on my arm, it is using the natural abilities of gravitation to pull in all of the Reiatsu you're emitting and feeding it into my own resources. I hadn't noticed the madness until I started feeling power entering my body the moment you got within range of my chain."

I break the clash sending myself backwards using the opponent's force, my crest still unharmed and dangling from my right wrist. I laugh as I aim my blade at Noctis who is now out of range with my body and unable to affect me. The chain on my arm begins glowing orange as that drains into the blade of my Zanpakutou. "Return to Sender." I release the power that was fed into me by Noctis using the tip of my blade as the focal point. It takes a shape similar to a purple Cero as it has the power of three which in proportion to the amount of Reiatsu I drained from Noctis' power. The "Cero" is aimed at his upper half, aiming to burn a hole through him or just create enough pressure to shatter his crest.

"Hado 90: Kurohitsugi."

With an flowing combo I form the top, bottom, back, and sides of a Black Coffin around Noctis preventing escape from any direction but forward if he can manage it without being hit by the "Cero" which at that point is withing 10ft of him.

"That serious enough?"

I then grip my hilt harder and prepare to follow his movements and release my own barrage of 30 slashes at his torso and neck if he does manage to escape the current attack. Only if he escapes certain death will I follow up his movements and aim to end this.*

"Hmph. I like it...You seem so casual."

*As the clash breaks, he points his blade at me. As he releases the energy back at me, more powerful than it already was. At that moment, he flows around me, forming a hado.* "Devour them, Kyoki no Kishi...." *My voice seems hollow, echoing, as a massive screech comes from my blade. Suddenly, a massive amount of madness is released from my blade. The madness is thick, and immensely powerful. The stress it puts on the surrounding area is immense, as it begins to rip away at everything, the land itself screaming. Soon, the entire area is covered in the thickness of my insanity. Suddenly, the madness begins to bring itself unto me, attacking me almost. My form seems to disappear under the dark crimson thickness. Suddenly, a larger, more masculine form is seen emerging from the madness. (As Seen Here) My armor glistens in the light given off above us. The armor itself is an ultimate shield, as well as an ultimate blade. hat is the armor of the Mad God. The armor itself is made of an extremely powerful metal, able to bend to my will. To even damage it would take an immense amount of power, beyond that of sheer force. My armor is not made of reiatsu, as my armor is myself merging with my blade, the armor becoming a manifestation of that as well as a part of myself. On top of that, I can reinforce it with my hierro to increase it's attack, and defensive capabilities. The area around me seems to be in a constant state of chaos. The air around me is distorted, and warped, as a constant scream can be heard from my armor. While in this state, my madness is certainly powerful enough to immediately effect you, even withstanding the most massive force of gravity for a time. I exhale, my voice seems hollow, and lifeless, a crimson madness stems from my back, acting on it's own, almost as if it has it's own life.

As the chaos settles, a massive pressure is released bidirectionally, sending two massive blasts of sheer pressure towards the blast, and the second blast stabilizing me, allowing me to increase the out put of pressure while moving forward, completely out of the way of the kido. The pressure sends the energy up into the air, and into the distance. At that moment, you send many slashes toward my torso and neck. A blade extends from my armor, as I parry your attacks in such a way to attempt to throw you off balance. In that hopeful opportunity, I extend my blade with ludicrous speed point blank at your heart. The blade moves at such speed because it is drawn from residual madness behind you in the area, almost like a super magnet. My armor releases many of these same extensions, aimed at all of your vitals, including your crest, as I bring my two fingers toward myself, as many lances form out of the residual madness in the area. It seems as if there will be no escape, as the lances seem to form from all angle except the direction of my extensions. The lances seem to fluctuate and condense as they stream towards you at the same moment as the release of my extensions. Attempting to crush them with gravity will likely initially fail, as the force of my madness will be able to resist for a time. And to prevent you from using my attack against me, trying to direct the lances back at me will only cause them to move around myself.

"Hmph, this is the most difficult challenge I've had in a while..."

I jump back, appearing behind you sending one more slash. A black sand falls off my armor, as it forms a lance condensing itself, and it streams toward you dissipating into sand, as the sand seems to grow into a typhoon of sand. The sand itself however, seems to be harmless, as I use this distraction as a opportunity to appear in the eye of the typhoon, releasing a blast of such pressure, it sends the sand into the distance. The pressure alone should be able to crush your internal organs, and destroy the toughest of materials. I bring my hands together in that very moment, as lances appear from the distance, streaming themselves toward you, made of the same sand as the sandstorm. The force behind these lances should be able to break the hardest of defenses.*

"...."

Seven 03-27-2012 03:03 PM

I'll counter this now. I finished my over-break assignments and chores for the rest of the week so I have time now.

Noctis Arashi 03-27-2012 03:07 PM

Fantastic!

Seven 03-27-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi (Post 5952578)
"Hmph. I like it...You seem so casual."

*As the clash breaks, he points his blade at me. As he releases the energy back at me, more powerful than it already was. At that moment, he flows around me, forming a hado.* "Devour them, Kyoki no Kishi...." *My voice seems hollow, echoing, as a massive screech comes from my blade. Suddenly, a massive amount of madness is released from my blade. The madness is thick, and immensely powerful. The stress it puts on the surrounding area is immense, as it begins to rip away at everything, the land itself screaming. Soon, the entire area is covered in the thickness of my insanity. Suddenly, the madness begins to bring itself unto me, attacking me almost. My form seems to disappear under the dark crimson thickness. Suddenly, a larger, more masculine form is seen emerging from the madness. (As Seen Here) My armor glistens in the light given off above us. The armor itself is an ultimate shield, as well as an ultimate blade. hat is the armor of the Mad God. The armor itself is made of an extremely powerful metal, able to bend to my will. To even damage it would take an immense amount of power, beyond that of sheer force. My armor is not made of reiatsu, as my armor is myself merging with my blade, the armor becoming a manifestation of that as well as a part of myself. On top of that, I can reinforce it with my hierro to increase it's attack, and defensive capabilities. The area around me seems to be in a constant state of chaos. The air around me is distorted, and warped, as a constant scream can be heard from my armor. While in this state, my madness is certainly powerful enough to immediately effect you, even withstanding the most massive force of gravity for a time. I exhale, my voice seems hollow, and lifeless, a crimson madness stems from my back, acting on it's own, almost as if it has it's own life.

As the chaos settles, a massive pressure is released bidirectionally, sending two massive blasts of sheer pressure towards the blast, and the second blast stabilizing me, allowing me to increase the out put of pressure while moving forward, completely out of the way of the kido. The pressure sends the energy up into the air, and into the distance. At that moment, you send many slashes toward my torso and neck. A blade extends from my armor, as I parry your attacks in such a way to attempt to throw you off balance. In that hopeful opportunity, I extend my blade with ludicrous speed point blank at your heart. The blade moves at such speed because it is drawn from residual madness behind you in the area, almost like a super magnet. My armor releases many of these same extensions, aimed at all of your vitals, including your crest, as I bring my two fingers toward myself, as many lances form out of the residual madness in the area. It seems as if there will be no escape, as the lances seem to form from all angle except the direction of my extensions. The lances seem to fluctuate and condense as they stream towards you at the same moment as the release of my extensions. Attempting to crush them with gravity will likely initially fail, as the force of my madness will be able to resist for a time. And to prevent you from using my attack against me, trying to direct the lances back at me will only cause them to move around myself.

"Hmph, this is the most difficult challenge I've had in a while..."

I jump back, appearing behind you sending one more slash. A black sand falls off my armor, as it forms a lance condensing itself, and it streams toward you dissipating into sand, as the sand seems to grow into a typhoon of sand. The sand itself however, seems to be harmless, as I use this distraction as a opportunity to appear in the eye of the typhoon, releasing a blast of such pressure, it sends the sand into the distance. The pressure alone should be able to crush your internal organs, and destroy the toughest of materials. I bring my hands together in that very moment, as lances appear from the distance, streaming themselves toward you, made of the same sand as the sandstorm. The force behind these lances should be able to break the hardest of defenses.*

"...."

*My opponent undergoes a transformation with his Zanpakutou, releasing his Resurrecion. (Spanish for Resurrection and the term used for "Release" during the Arrancar Arc.) He releases bursts of madness as he seemingly evades death leaving some madness flying my way as it is stronger. The madness he released can resist a gravitational pull with more ease but seeing as how it is already coming at me, that has no use, it's like sending a reinforced ship into a black hole and hoping it can survive the Pin Hole. (A small pin-sized mass of energy at the center of every black hole. It is at this point where the gravitation is strongest.) The madness is broken down more and more easily as it comes at me until it is absorbed and broken down into the neutral energy that feeds my own powers. Though that wasn't a very condensed amount to begin with so it was easier to absorb. I give some banter as he is going slash for slash with me in a parry,

"Impressive Nocty-san, you are moving up my list with every move you make. Keep this up and you'll surpass the whole list up to Teddworth."

He attempts to knock me off balance with his last parry but the gravitational center of my chain holds me still as I merely slide back a few inches. He then releases extensions from his armor while simultaneously creating madness lances all around me in every direction, minus his own. The extensions and and lances all surge at me in a single attempt at destruction. I smirk as I wave Inryoku above my head in a decent sized circle while my chain extends and forms a tightly knit shield in front of me blocking the initial blade and extensions using a reversed gravitational pull to keep them at bay. My blade then releases a blast similar to a GetsugaTensho except the main color is bright purple and the outline is black. It expands out into a wide blast radius above the opponent and I. It is based on the same concept as my chain except now it is backed up by a large bulk of blunt energy causing the pressure to increase vastly for a short time. This time is just long enough though as the entire top half of the mass of lances is destroyed and partially absorbed. (The madness that isn't absorbed is burned away by the energy bulk of my attack.) All of this being done almost instantaneously gives me time to use Shunpo and escape through the top of the "dome". The other lances then begin encircling Noctis as he doesn't want to feed my power anymore than he has to.

"Almost had me Nocty-san, good thing I can operate my chain and blade separately."

Noctis jumps back appearing a few dozen meters behind me releasing a single slash as a lance flies after me. I face him and the lance holding my sword off to my side, another one of my blasts is laying across the blade of my Zanpakutou glowing bright purple and surging with power from the lances I partially absorbed. But to my surprise the lances turns into a giant typhoon of black sand as it swirls between my foe and myself cutting vision away for both of us. Then all of the sudden the typhoon breaks from the middle out but I can't see any cause for that, I might not be able to see the cause but I can fully sense something surging towards me as my shield forms up again big enough to cover my entire front side acting as a guard against this devastating pressure. I then retract my chain as I see lances surging at me from out in the distance. I smirk as I fling my blade forward releasing a much wider blast then last time into these lances burning them away and absorbing what little Reiatsu I can from them. As you put they can break the hardest defenses, but that means they are focused on piercing power not withstanding a combined force of extreme heat and gravity.

"Oi! Nocty-san! If you want to take this over the next few levels all together and just release again I'll be all for it!"

I taunt as I hold my blade pointing at him in a challenging stance. I then begin charging a small dot on the tip of Inryoku's blade. The dot glows bright purple and has a low tone hum coming from it. I then fire it at Noctis as it surges straight for his sternum at speeds above Shunpo.

"Black Force Gale Vacuum; Bear Tone Roaring Thousand..."

The small dot, right before it would hit Noctis, expands at the same speed it traveled at, rather it releases the gravitational field that was condensing it. The dot was all of the Reiatsu I have collected from constantly absorbing and nullifying the opponent's madness, including the lances, and the lingering madness in the area around us. After being condensed so much and then being quickly released in as quick an instant it erupts with a sound exactly like 1,000 lions roaring together in unison. It has an extremely high chance of burning away a good portion of the opponent's armor as well as their crest. The eruption will expand for 100 meters before imploding on itself as quickly as it erupted from the heat particles in the energy chasing the less heated particles from the air around us. The pull will be so great that it pulls in even the glowing energy that has been lingering around us, though it won't pull it in completely. The true nature of this attack is Reiatsu based so it will pull in all of the lingering madness in the area including anything attached to the madness like the black sand. It even has the power to pull the Reiatsu out of living creatures, including myself, but seeing as how it is based from my Inryoku, all of the mass and energy pulled in will be crushed, neutralized, and fed into me increasing my power, so it won't drain me to the point of collapse.

"Enjoy the total harmony that this maneuver creates while it lasts Noctis, because if it catches you, it's all over."

The attack will begin and subside in a total amounted time of 15 seconds, so it will take an extreme effort to escape without losing your life or crest. The pressure from the pin hole being mere inches from your chest should be enough to crush the crest upon eruption and/or implosion. Acknowledge the magnitude of this attack because it is my strongest attack during Shikai, it can't be easily brushed off like the rest. Also the pull isn't that of a black hole, it is about a quarter of that but from the range we are both at it will still be enormously over-powering unless caution is taken to counter it. It will most likely rip off most of your armor as well, but only if it takes a semi-direct hit from the eruption or more before hand because that would structurally weaken the armor no matter how hard it is. Once again, I highly recommend releasing again to survive this attack, unless you have a sure-fire way to avoid being caught in it. Getting caught will also be extremely hard to avoid because it is pulling in all of the madness and lingering Reiatsu that has been released throughout the match so you would have to avoid collision with the Reiatsu or take the chance of it knocking you into the attack even more so.*

Enjoy Noctis. :D
If you counter this effectively, I will put you at the top of my list for this competition.

Noctis Arashi 03-27-2012 04:34 PM

I have a few good ideas how to counter this. Making me bust out my higher tiers. >_>

Noctis Arashi 03-27-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven (Post 5960888)
*My opponent undergoes a transformation with his Zanpakutou, releasing his Resurrecion. (Spanish for Resurrection and the term used for "Release" during the Arrancar Arc.) He releases bursts of madness as he seemingly evades death leaving some madness flying my way as it is stronger. The madness he released can resist a gravitational pull with more ease but seeing as how it is already coming at me, that has no use, it's like sending a reinforced ship into a black hole and hoping it can survive the Pin Hole. (A small pin-sized mass of energy at the center of every black hole. It is at this point where the gravitation is strongest.) The madness is broken down more and more easily as it comes at me until it is absorbed and broken down into the neutral energy that feeds my own powers. Though that wasn't a very condensed amount to begin with so it was easier to absorb. I give some banter as he is going slash for slash with me in a parry,

"Impressive Nocty-san, you are moving up my list with every move you make. Keep this up and you'll surpass the whole list up to Teddworth."

He attempts to knock me off balance with his last parry but the gravitational center of my chain holds me still as I merely slide back a few inches. He then releases extensions from his armor while simultaneously creating madness lances all around me in every direction, minus his own. The extensions and and lances all surge at me in a single attempt at destruction. I smirk as I wave Inryoku above my head in a decent sized circle while my chain extends and forms a tightly knit shield in front of me blocking the initial blade and extensions using a reversed gravitational pull to keep them at bay. My blade then releases a blast similar to a GetsugaTensho except the main color is bright purple and the outline is black. It expands out into a wide blast radius above the opponent and I. It is based on the same concept as my chain except now it is backed up by a large bulk of blunt energy causing the pressure to increase vastly for a short time. This time is just long enough though as the entire top half of the mass of lances is destroyed and partially absorbed. (The madness that isn't absorbed is burned away by the energy bulk of my attack.) All of this being done almost instantaneously gives me time to use Shunpo and escape through the top of the "dome". The other lances then begin encircling Noctis as he doesn't want to feed my power anymore than he has to.

"Almost had me Nocty-san, good thing I can operate my chain and blade separately."

Noctis jumps back appearing a few dozen meters behind me releasing a single slash as a lance flies after me. I face him and the lance holding my sword off to my side, another one of my blasts is laying across the blade of my Zanpakutou glowing bright purple and surging with power from the lances I partially absorbed. But to my surprise the lances turns into a giant typhoon of black sand as it swirls between my foe and myself cutting vision away for both of us. Then all of the sudden the typhoon breaks from the middle out but I can't see any cause for that, I might not be able to see the cause but I can fully sense something surging towards me as my shield forms up again big enough to cover my entire front side acting as a guard against this devastating pressure. I then retract my chain as I see lances surging at me from out in the distance. I smirk as I fling my blade forward releasing a much wider blast then last time into these lances burning them away and absorbing what little Reiatsu I can from them. As you put they can break the hardest defenses, but that means they are focused on piercing power not withstanding a combined force of extreme heat and gravity.

"Oi! Nocty-san! If you want to take this over the next few levels all together and just release again I'll be all for it!"

I taunt as I hold my blade pointing at him in a challenging stance. I then begin charging a small dot on the tip of Inryoku's blade. The dot glows bright purple and has a low tone hum coming from it. I then fire it at Noctis as it surges straight for his sternum at speeds above Shunpo.

"Black Force Gale Vacuum; Bear Tone Roaring Thousand..."

The small dot, right before it would hit Noctis, expands at the same speed it traveled at, rather it releases the gravitational field that was condensing it. The dot was all of the Reiatsu I have collected from constantly absorbing and nullifying the opponent's madness, including the lances, and the lingering madness in the area around us. After being condensed so much and then being quickly released in as quick an instant it erupts with a sound exactly like 1,000 lions roaring together in unison. It has an extremely high chance of burning away a good portion of the opponent's armor as well as their crest. The eruption will expand for 100 meters before imploding on itself as quickly as it erupted from the heat particles in the energy chasing the less heated particles from the air around us. The pull will be so great that it pulls in even the glowing energy that has been lingering around us, though it won't pull it in completely. The true nature of this attack is Reiatsu based so it will pull in all of the lingering madness in the area including anything attached to the madness like the black sand. It even has the power to pull the Reiatsu out of living creatures, including myself, but seeing as how it is based from my Inryoku, all of the mass and energy pulled in will be crushed, neutralized, and fed into me increasing my power, so it won't drain me to the point of collapse.

"Enjoy the total harmony that this maneuver creates while it lasts Noctis, because if it catches you, it's all over."

The attack will begin and subside in a total amounted time of 15 seconds, so it will take an extreme effort to escape without losing your life or crest. The pressure from the pin hole being mere inches from your chest should be enough to crush the crest upon eruption and/or implosion. Acknowledge the magnitude of this attack because it is my strongest attack during Shikai, it can't be easily brushed off like the rest. Also the pull isn't that of a black hole, it is about a quarter of that but from the range we are both at it will still be enormously over-powering unless caution is taken to counter it. It will most likely rip off most of your armor as well, but only if it takes a semi-direct hit from the eruption or more before hand because that would structurally weaken the armor no matter how hard it is. Once again, I highly recommend releasing again to survive this attack, unless you have a sure-fire way to avoid being caught in it. Getting caught will also be extremely hard to avoid because it is pulling in all of the madness and lingering Reiatsu that has been released throughout the match so you would have to avoid collision with the Reiatsu or take the chance of it knocking you into the attack even more so.*

Enjoy Noctis. :D
If you counter this effectively, I will put you at the top of my list for this competition.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk.."

*While he speaks, a beam of crimson light envelops my armor from the heavens, as my armor begins to shift in form. Two skulls appear on my gauntlets, as my armor compresses farther, giving me a sleek, almost unhuman look. Crimson lighting arcs around me.* "Armor of the Mad God: Tier 3" *This is my final tier in this state. The force from each blow from my armor is enough to completely decimate my opponent internally, as well as allowing madness to purge their body entirely. My speed is also enhanced to what seems ludicrous. However, wearing this armor in this state bears a heavy burden on my body, and I cannot sustain it for long. The pressure of its sheer presence seems to burden the area around me. My reiatsu output becomes massive, ludicrous for a simple first release. However, the reiatsu does not emit outward, instead, it converts itself into boosting my speed, heat, and fortification, allowing my armor to withstand seemingly impossible forces. I begin exhausting all of my reiatsu into this boost. My crest, as well, seems to merge with my armor, and gain this fortification.

In this heightened state, I am able to keep momentary track of this beam of his. As it moves toward me, I am able to move back a bit almost out of it's range, just about 90 meters away from where I was. At this point, it erupts, and I can feel my armor beginning to buckle. It was weakening. Tsk. However, normally, this would have absorbed my reiatsu, and powered seven, but I had exhausted my reiatsu into my armor to fortify it, preventing my immediate collapse. The implosion begins, as my armor holds firm and hot, I use everything in my power to resist the field pulling me in at the same rate of speed as I can move. This, on top of my extremely exothermic armor, should reduce the time of the suction, if only by a little. The madness being absorbed from 100 meters away begins to resist as well, and I use it in the same way a magnet would, as it gives me a momentary pull as the 15 seconds subsides. Due to the range I was at at the time of the implosion, I didn't have to face the full and true force of the black hole, allowing me to survive. At that moment, my helmet begins to chip, as it breaks away revealing my exhausted face, my mouth bleeding profusely as I have bitten through my own lip. My armor seems to be smoldering, as it slowly chips away. A red gem seems to be embedded in my bare chest.*

"I....I'm impressed....." *I heave* "That....It took alot...out of me..." *A voice from the gem*
"You, You are the person who is pushing him so hard. You are the one who will pay... Madness will consume you." *The voice is ominous. Distant.* ""Devour, and turn the world against them, Kyōki no Kishi, Kyōkinokami..."

*The world seems to screech in pain, and the air around me trembles and distorts. A large black seal appears below me, and a ridiculous pressure is released from it. soon, a black substance rises out of it. This substance not made of any sort of reiatsu, but you can see the faces of people within. The seal doesn't seem to give off any power, but there is a massive pressure being released from it. My madness, is no longer a form of spiritual energy and a direct extension of myself, and my blade. The black substance seems to stick itself onto me, forming a new armor. This armor is in a constant level of power as my tier 3 armor, of course scaled to my second release.* (As Seen Here) * A large lance like object forms in my hand, made of the same material. Spikes jet out from the larger bulkier end of the lance. I stare at him through my helmet, as I exhale, a crimson breath coming out of the filtered mouth piece slowly. A crimson and black madness is emitted around the area around me. In what seems like an instant, an extension from my wrist flies out at you, branching into many other extensions. The extensions soon encompass an area of 200 meters. At that same instant, a bubbling black mass splits off the armor, splitting me off, and leaving the doppleganger firing extensions, as I appear behind you, releasing a terrifying roar of madness. I seem to be more feral, more intense. This roar is composed of pure madness, the radius of the blast seeming to encompass a football field. The force of the roar enough to break a crest in an instant. The roar is mere centimeters away from your face, as the extensions should be inches away approaching from the other direction.*

""Hahhhh, it's been so long since I've been complete."

*My madness in my second release has an additional special property, staying true to the chant of my release. My madness, on contact with foreign reiatsu will almost instantly corrupt it, and put it under my control. The reiatsu will still have the properties you give it, but those properties will be mine to control. Mine to negate or use against you. My madness is almost a living thing. Once it experiences something once from this point on, the same thing will no longer work. It will adapt. My madness evolves with the battle. I raise my hands above me, as two seals appear both above, and below us. It seems to stretch as far as the eye can see. Soon, madness begins emitting from both seals, pumping it out like a pollution through the area. Even if you were to attempt to get rid of one seal, the other would repair it. The entire area as far as the eye can see should be enveloped in a matter of seconds. At that moment, my doppleganger appears behind you, erupting in a blast of pure madness and globs of sticky steel. That sticky steel is made of a thicker, more viscous form of my madness, as it will try to attach itself to you, and crush you.*

"Hahhh, this feels good."

*I jump back standing there, admiring my work.*

Seven 03-27-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi (Post 5961622)
"Tsk Tsk Tsk.."

*While he speaks, a beam of crimson light envelops my armor from the heavens, as my armor begins to shift in form. Two skulls appear on my gauntlets, as my armor compresses farther, giving me a sleek, almost unhuman look. Crimson lighting arcs around me.* "Armor of the Mad God: Tier 3" *This is my final tier in this state. The force from each blow from my armor is enough to completely decimate my opponent internally, as well as allowing madness to purge their body entirely. My speed is also enhanced to what seems ludicrous. However, wearing this armor in this state bears a heavy burden on my body, and I cannot sustain it for long. The pressure of its sheer presence seems to burden the area around me. My reiatsu output becomes massive, ludicrous for a simple first release. However, the reiatsu does not emit outward, instead, it converts itself into boosting my speed, heat, and fortification, allowing my armor to withstand seemingly impossible forces. I begin exhausting all of my reiatsu into this boost. My crest, as well, seems to merge with my armor, and gain this fortification.

In this heightened state, I am able to keep momentary track of this beam of his. As it moves toward me, I am able to move back a bit almost out of it's range, just about 90 meters away from where I was. At this point, it erupts, and I can feel my armor beginning to buckle. It was weakening. Tsk. However, normally, this would have absorbed my reiatsu, and powered seven, but I had exhausted my reiatsu into my armor to fortify it, preventing my immediate collapse. The implosion begins, as my armor holds firm and hot, I use everything in my power to resist the field pulling me in at the same rate of speed as I can move. This, on top of my extremely exothermic armor, should reduce the time of the suction, if only by a little. The madness being absorbed from 100 meters away begins to resist as well, and I use it in the same way a magnet would, as it gives me a momentary pull as the 15 seconds subsides. Due to the range I was at at the time of the implosion, I didn't have to face the full and true force of the black hole, allowing me to survive. At that moment, my helmet begins to chip, as it breaks away revealing my exhausted face, my mouth bleeding profusely as I have bitten through my own lip. My armor seems to be smoldering, as it slowly chips away. A red gem seems to be embedded in my bare chest.*

"I....I'm impressed....." *I heave* "That....It took alot...out of me..." *A voice from the gem*
"You, You are the person who is pushing him so hard. You are the one who will pay... Madness will consume you." *The voice is ominous. Distant.* ""Devour, and turn the world against them, Kyōki no Kishi, Kyōkinokami..."

*The world seems to screech in pain, and the air around me trembles and distorts. A large black seal appears below me, and a ridiculous pressure is released from it. soon, a black substance rises out of it. This substance not made of any sort of reiatsu, but you can see the faces of people within. The seal doesn't seem to give off any power, but there is a massive pressure being released from it. My madness, is no longer a form of spiritual energy and a direct extension of myself, and my blade. The black substance seems to stick itself onto me, forming a new armor. This armor is in a constant level of power as my tier 3 armor, of course scaled to my second release.* (As Seen Here) * A large lance like object forms in my hand, made of the same material. Spikes jet out from the larger bulkier end of the lance. I stare at him through my helmet, as I exhale, a crimson breath coming out of the filtered mouth piece slowly. A crimson and black madness is emitted around the area around me. In what seems like an instant, an extension from my wrist flies out at you, branching into many other extensions. The extensions soon encompass an area of 200 meters. At that same instant, a bubbling black mass splits off the armor, splitting me off, and leaving the doppleganger firing extensions, as I appear behind you, releasing a terrifying roar of madness. I seem to be more feral, more intense. This roar is composed of pure madness, the radius of the blast seeming to encompass a football field. The force of the roar enough to break a crest in an instant. The roar is mere centimeters away from your face, as the extensions should be inches away approaching from the other direction.*

""Hahhhh, it's been so long since I've been complete."

*My madness in my second release has an additional special property, staying true to the chant of my release. My madness, on contact with foreign reiatsu will almost instantly corrupt it, and put it under my control. The reiatsu will still have the properties you give it, but those properties will be mine to control. Mine to negate or use against you. My madness is almost a living thing. Once it experiences something once from this point on, the same thing will no longer work. It will adapt. My madness evolves with the battle. I raise my hands above me, as two seals appear both above, and below us. It seems to stretch as far as the eye can see. Soon, madness begins emitting from both seals, pumping it out like a pollution through the area. Even if you were to attempt to get rid of one seal, the other would repair it. The entire area as far as the eye can see should be enveloped in a matter of seconds. At that moment, my doppleganger appears behind you, erupting in a blast of pure madness and globs of sticky steel. That sticky steel is made of a thicker, more viscous form of my madness, as it will try to attach itself to you, and crush you.*

"Hahhh, this feels good."

*I jump back standing there, admiring my work.*

*I continue looking at my opponent after I receive the boost from my Black Force Gale Vacuum sucking in all of the remaining madness and energy in the area. He has been slightly injured as I take note of his bleeding lip and he has also exhausted himself greatly. His armor broken from his face drifts into the nothingness. He then chants a strange line and becomes engulfed in crimson pressure. The pressure subsides, or rather turns into a black insane mass that gives a gloomy outlook to the entire area as if it has it's own melancholy life force. Now holding a weapon which appears to be made of the same material as his new found armor, he is much more menacing in appearance and the feeling of having him around me is like an enormous paranoia. I feel as though I am being watched from every direction just by being near this monster. I shake and quiver at the very sight of his amazing yet ominous glory.

"That's a nice trick Nocty-san, you have a whole new atmosphere about you. I'm actually a little frightened by the sudden change. But no matter, I will still ensure a victory for my team."

He holds out a wrist as a sharp extension blooms from it and surges towards me expanding out into hundreds of extensions. I laugh as at the tip of my blade is a dot much like before when I created a Psuedo Black Hole. I whip it out above me as it scatters into many beams jetting into different directions and then exploding with the energy I collected from the last one. These beams scatter and open up within milliseconds. This creates 8 much smaller Psuedo Black Holes just as the extensions and your roar are about to hit me. Note that the pulls of each of these black holes are half that of the originally large one but have a wider spread radius because I scattered them. I don't even blink as the bright purple energy of the holes are scattered upon the extensions, the doppelganger, and the air between me and your roar's madness. The implosion then occurs in my black holes as it pulls in everything attached to Reiatsu and also pulls in Reiatsu from living things. This barely saves me from the roar as it is sucked in, missing me by the skin of my teeth. The extensions are a bit harder but between eight pulls they are at least bent far backwards away from me if not pulled in by the forces. The doppelganger is also in great danger of being sucked in as well.

"Black Force Gale Vacuum; Eight Heavenly Kings..."

Seeing as how your doppelganger is still part of you and is attached to my scattered Reiatsu, you are also in danger of having energy sucked from you through your armor even if you managed to dodge the eruptions. These black holes will last until the area is completely clear of moving Reiatsu. These holes are also immune to each other's pull meaning that as they each swirl they can't pull closer to each other. Once my opponent begins releasing his madness from his seals it only feeds more into my holes as I release waves of Reiatsu from my own body which then gets latched onto by the lingering madness thus allowing it to be pulled into my holes, even if it has no Reiatsu by itself.

"Marvelous, just marvelous."

As I radiate my own Reiatsu into the surrounding madness, I keep watch of the doppelganger as he appears behind me. I quickly react using a gravitational push from my chain to swing me around faster than I could using Shunpo. I call out, "Bakudo 81; Danku." just in the nick of time the wall appears and takes the brute force of the exploding doppelganger enough so that my holes can pull in any madness that latched to the wall along with the madness that rebounded off of it. The wall shatters being sucked into the nearest black hole which then neutralizes the madness and the Reiatsu attached to it before it even makes contact. This then feeds into me powering me back up for every bit of energy I have used. I will keep pumping out my own Reiatsu as long as madness keeps getting pumped from the seals.

"That's right keep allowing the madness to get attacked to the moving Reiatsu and it gets sucked in Nocty-san."

While I have the chance I use Shunpo to zoom after my opponent with my blade glowing as I bring it down at his head aiming to cut him in half while releasing one of those Gestugatensho type moves from earlier, any madness that gets caught on my gravitational Reiatsu will either get sucked into a black hole that's nearby or get burned away by the intense heat from my attack being released. If the attack hits Noctis' armor it will begin to melt down if not cared for quickly. I then Shunpo back a few feet already halfway through a twisting motion as the Psuedo Black Holes move much closer to each other with me as the focal point creating an octagon around me. This octagon has a diameter of 50 meters and has reduced the range of the overall pull from each black hole.*

Noctis Arashi 03-30-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven (Post 5961832)
*I continue looking at my opponent after I receive the boost from my Black Force Gale Vacuum sucking in all of the remaining madness and energy in the area. He has been slightly injured as I take note of his bleeding lip and he has also exhausted himself greatly. His armor broken from his face drifts into the nothingness. He then chants a strange line and becomes engulfed in crimson pressure. The pressure subsides, or rather turns into a black insane mass that gives a gloomy outlook to the entire area as if it has it's own melancholy life force. Now holding a weapon which appears to be made of the same material as his new found armor, he is much more menacing in appearance and the feeling of having him around me is like an enormous paranoia. I feel as though I am being watched from every direction just by being near this monster. I shake and quiver at the very sight of his amazing yet ominous glory.

"That's a nice trick Nocty-san, you have a whole new atmosphere about you. I'm actually a little frightened by the sudden change. But no matter, I will still ensure a victory for my team."

He holds out a wrist as a sharp extension blooms from it and surges towards me expanding out into hundreds of extensions. I laugh as at the tip of my blade is a dot much like before when I created a Psuedo Black Hole. I whip it out above me as it scatters into many beams jetting into different directions and then exploding with the energy I collected from the last one. These beams scatter and open up within milliseconds. This creates 8 much smaller Psuedo Black Holes just as the extensions and your roar are about to hit me. Note that the pulls of each of these black holes are half that of the originally large one but have a wider spread radius because I scattered them. I don't even blink as the bright purple energy of the holes are scattered upon the extensions, the doppelganger, and the air between me and your roar's madness. The implosion then occurs in my black holes as it pulls in everything attached to Reiatsu and also pulls in Reiatsu from living things. This barely saves me from the roar as it is sucked in, missing me by the skin of my teeth. The extensions are a bit harder but between eight pulls they are at least bent far backwards away from me if not pulled in by the forces. The doppelganger is also in great danger of being sucked in as well.

"Black Force Gale Vacuum; Eight Heavenly Kings..."

Seeing as how your doppelganger is still part of you and is attached to my scattered Reiatsu, you are also in danger of having energy sucked from you through your armor even if you managed to dodge the eruptions. These black holes will last until the area is completely clear of moving Reiatsu. These holes are also immune to each other's pull meaning that as they each swirl they can't pull closer to each other. Once my opponent begins releasing his madness from his seals it only feeds more into my holes as I release waves of Reiatsu from my own body which then gets latched onto by the lingering madness thus allowing it to be pulled into my holes, even if it has no Reiatsu by itself.

"Marvelous, just marvelous."

As I radiate my own Reiatsu into the surrounding madness, I keep watch of the doppelganger as he appears behind me. I quickly react using a gravitational push from my chain to swing me around faster than I could using Shunpo. I call out, "Bakudo 81; Danku." just in the nick of time the wall appears and takes the brute force of the exploding doppelganger enough so that my holes can pull in any madness that latched to the wall along with the madness that rebounded off of it. The wall shatters being sucked into the nearest black hole which then neutralizes the madness and the Reiatsu attached to it before it even makes contact. This then feeds into me powering me back up for every bit of energy I have used. I will keep pumping out my own Reiatsu as long as madness keeps getting pumped from the seals.

"That's right keep allowing the madness to get attacked to the moving Reiatsu and it gets sucked in Nocty-san."

While I have the chance I use Shunpo to zoom after my opponent with my blade glowing as I bring it down at his head aiming to cut him in half while releasing one of those Gestugatensho type moves from earlier, any madness that gets caught on my gravitational Reiatsu will either get sucked into a black hole that's nearby or get burned away by the intense heat from my attack being released. If the attack hits Noctis' armor it will begin to melt down if not cared for quickly. I then Shunpo back a few feet already halfway through a twisting motion as the Psuedo Black Holes move much closer to each other with me as the focal point creating an octagon around me. This octagon has a diameter of 50 meters and has reduced the range of the overall pull from each black hole.*

"Tch. Why must you be so sly?"

*I notice the doppelganger being pulled in by an array of 8 smaller black holes. Their suction seems to be drastically reduced, but their numbers more than make up for it. I move back and detach my pool of reiatsu from my doppleganger, leaving him behind as he deteriorates rapidly in what seems almost like apoptosis. This reaction triggers that very same explosion just blocked by your bakudo. This reaction in conjunction with the explosion removes any traces of reaitsu or madness, leaving nothing but smoldered remains to flow into your black hole. I snap my fingers as the seals stop pumping out madness, and instead, just begin to grow at a fairly rapid pace continuously. You shunpo after me, bringing down your blade releasing a torrent of your energy. A wall of shimmering white steel stems out of my wrist, taking in the brunt of the attack as it disappears as if it were nothing into it's depths as I side step. This white steel takes in energy like a catalyst, breaking it down through apoptosis like reactions from afar using a specific frequency to disable reiatsu and it's properties, and take it in. The white steel itself not composed of reiatsu at all, but rather an extension of my blade. Once the white steel has had it's fill, it will turn to crimson, and disperses into a liquid before disappearing entirely, no traces of what it's taken in left behind. This will even apply to gravity manipulated by reiatsu like yourself. Meanwhile, it can use madness like a catalyst without any risk of it being drawn out by foreign reiatsu attachments. Meanwhile, any attempt to break down the steel itself will kick in a rapid mitosis like state, in which the white steel can recreate itself as rapidly as it is broken down without giving up any stability.*

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to bring this out for our fight....but you are proving to be far more difficult than I anticipated. Congrats."

*As you shunpo back, I appear above you, as I whisk my hand upward as white steel begins to form around each of your spheres. At that same moment, a lance appears farther above me, made of the same material as my armor. As soon as the steel completes it's formation, they condense, before disappearing in a flash of crimson. The lance above me glows crimson in nature at that exact moment, before disappearing entirely. You see, the white steel formed itself rapidly around the black holes in sync, preventing any interference from the other forces of gravity. On top of that, white steel's ability allows itself to cut off any reiatsu you may be feeding the black holes, which will begin to rapidly weaken them. At that point, the white steel condenses upon the weakened black holes, before being sealed into my lance in that instant. The lance would then disperse entirely, leaving no traces behind. On the very off chance that this should fail to work, the white steel would just remain around the black holes until they die out.*

"I hope I don't disappoint you...." *I chuckle a bit.* "Armor of the Madgod: Tier 4: Chaos"

*I let out a massive primal roar, the force of which capable of tearing the most fortified people into shreds. My armor shifts, my elbows and shoulders grow blades, as white markings make its way up my body. My chest, is ornate with these markings, as they run up to my neck. (As Seen Here) I squint at you, the ornate markings made of the very same white steel introduced earlier. My speed and physical power is increased yet again, as I appear behind you. A dome of rapidly shifting white steel using itself as a catalyst for madness shifts around behind you, leaving only enough room for the shape of my body, as my body releases many extensions of white steel from my chest almost point blank. Contact with the dome will immediately tear apart anything it comes into contact with, while it suppresses the release of any of your reiatsu by disposing of it before it can take shape or form. At the same time as the release of the extensions, I release another roar identical to the last, as the seals continue to expand. I jump back a few feet, as the dome makes it's way to seal the area where my body once was, faster than a shunpo, before collapsing. I stand there, waiting for his bankai.*