Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler Madara too strong? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=112801)

TetsuShatarii 03-14-2012 06:01 PM

Madara too strong?

OK, so here's what I'm thinking. Madara is apparently stronger than the 5 Kage all together. He has been toying with them the entire fight and has shown absolutely unbelievable powers. So what I'm wondering is if Hashirama was stronger than Madara, why is it that the 3rd was able to take him and the 2nd Hokage on at the same time? I mean Kabuto already said there have been no Shinobi as powerful as the first. So either Orochimaru's reanimation was really weak or Madara is stronger than he's supposed to be.

What do you guys think?

Rikudo Sage 03-14-2012 06:33 PM

Re: Madara too strong?

Well.. When Hashirama fought Madara.. Madara had no mokuton and rinnegan at the time.. That's why Hashirama was stronger..

about the 3rd sealing the 1st and 2nd.. I think Oro's ET was still incomplete at that time.. so yeah he's ET was weak that's why 3rd was able to seal them..

JashinSama 03-14-2012 06:42 PM

^Plus the Third had Enma.

zerosameri 03-14-2012 06:59 PM

I am thinking that Madara is making this a HUGE ass game of chess. We all ready know Kabuto is playing the game in self with everyone as his pawns and knights. But Madara has taken this a step farther; him as the king and Kabuto is the pawn. Even though Kabuto is the King and Madara is the Rook. He is going to take the place as king and just 'lock up' all who appose. :lol:

But back in topic.... It boils down to person taste in over powered characters really.

kalmeast 03-14-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TetsuShatarii (Post 5938942)
OK, so here's what I'm thinking. Madara is apparently stronger than the 5 Kage all together. He has been toying with them the entire fight and has shown absolutely unbelievable powers. So what I'm wondering is if Hashirama was stronger than Madara, why is it that the 3rd was able to take him and the 2nd Hokage on at the same time? I mean Kabuto already said there have been no Shinobi as powerful as the first. So either Orochimaru's reanimation was really weak or Madara is stronger than he's supposed to be.

What do you guys think?

i think the fact that Kabuto is not tryin to control Madara is a reason too...Madara will fight for the course regardless, so Kab didn't have to bind him to his will. unlike orochimaru, where the ET is constantly tryin to free themselves from the caster's will...This must have hindered their full potential.

TatsumiTora 03-14-2012 11:58 PM

During Madara and Hashirama's fight 'eons' ago, we could say that Hashirama was stronger than Madara. But with all his power ups and what not we could say that Madara has become stronger than Hashirama and effectively has surpassed Hashirama. :)

Shisko Shi 03-15-2012 12:09 AM

Yes, in my opinion Madara seem's to strong. BUT! who know's what will happen someone might be stronger then they look. (Not including the Hokage)

Blah. 03-15-2012 12:49 AM

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think ET's run out of chakra either. I can't think of a case where an ET was fatigued, so this could also play into the ridiculous amount of power that Madara has displayed. It's as if he has no limits.

Maruko 03-15-2012 05:35 AM

He wasn't as strong as he is now,his ET is modified and he is way more powerful than when he was alive.
There's no way that a ninja can do that,he spams Susano'o like Sasuke,he uses Mokuton,Tajuu Mokuton Bunshin no Jutsu,Rinnegan,Meteor,Katon jutsus,Mokuton etc.
His chakra supply is now unlimited and his way OP cuz of his Edo Tensei.
Real,alive Madara in his prime couldn't stand a chance against five Kage.

slyfoxx 03-15-2012 07:08 AM

Madara didnt have half these powers when he was alive and if he was alive he wouldnt have this much chakra. Super edo madara is so overpowered its ridiculous. the real life madara was probabaly on danzo level without the rinnegan but with the rinnegan(which he probably died in the process of getting it because if he was able to use it a suprise attack on the leaf and the first would have been a sure thing. I think he died testing his powers and ran out of chakra) he could have surpassed the first. Always remember this isnt the real madara but an edo that has been modified wiht the first powers make it as strong as the sosp the two sons combined to make one op ultra haxx zombie that wants to give the 1st a blue jay!

TetsuShatarii 03-15-2012 08:36 AM

Well I guess I didn't factor in the seemingly unlimited chakra of those revived by the edo-tensei. I guess that makes sense then.

Kurama- 03-15-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalmeast (Post 5939134)
i think the fact that Kabuto is not tryin to control Madara is a reason too...Madara will fight for the course regardless, so Kab didn't have to bind him to his will. unlike orochimaru, where the ET is constantly tryin to free themselves from the caster's will...This must have hindered their full potential.

Kabuto used a ET to summon Madara so he has no control.

Which also means if Itachi is able to stop Kabuto, Madara would still be alive.

Kurama- 03-15-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyfoxx (Post 5939755)
Madara didnt have half these powers when he was alive and if he was alive he wouldnt have this much chakra. Super edo madara is so overpowered its ridiculous. the real life madara was probabaly on danzo level without the rinnegan but with the rinnegan(which he probably died in the process of getting it because if he was able to use it a suprise attack on the leaf and the first would have been a sure thing. I think he died testing his powers and ran out of chakra) he could have surpassed the first. Always remember this isnt the real madara but an edo that has been modified wiht the first powers make it as strong as the sosp the two sons combined to make one op ultra haxx zombie that wants to give the 1st a blue jay!

Danzo?

lol

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 03-15-2012 10:50 AM

Also, Tsunade made an important observation. She did say that Madara needed some kind of help(using clones). And if he hadn't dodged(or whatever Tsunade said..i cant remember..) he would've been injured pretty bad. This shows that Madara has some weakness that he does not want to show. The Kages, I believe, have a chance at beating Madara. Hashirama in this chapter seems very powerful and I do believe that he did defeat Madara. Madara does respect Hashirama as an excellent and powerful rival.

Kyūbi no Yōko 03-15-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rikudo sage (Post 5939012)
Well.. When Hashirama fought Madara.. Madara had no mokuton and rinnegan at the time.. That's why Hashirama was stronger..

about the 3rd sealing the 1st and 2nd.. I think Oro's ET was still incomplete at that time.. so yeah he's ET was weak that's why 3rd was able to seal them..

True.
Hashirama would actually kill Hiruzen so easily because Hiruzen wasn't at his prime, he was at his weakest days.
Imagine if the real Hashirama + Tobirama would fight Prime Hiruzen. That would be a really interesting battle.

JashinSama 03-15-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu (Post 5939863)
Also, Tsunade made an important observation. She did say that Madara needed some kind of help(using clones). And if he hadn't dodged(or whatever Tsunade said..i cant remember..) he would've been injured pretty bad. This shows that Madara has some weakness that he does not want to show. The Kages, I believe, have a chance at beating Madara. Hashirama in this chapter seems very powerful and I do believe that he did defeat Madara. Madara does respect Hashirama as an excellent and powerful rival.

Umm... They have a chance at fighting with 5 kages and 1 madara, not 1 kage and 5 madaras.

Plus the REAL edo madara is just off to the side watching.

If you noticed, there are 20 clones.

slyfoxx 03-16-2012 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurama- (Post 5939862)
Danzo?

lol

ok Sasuke