Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   I'm Ready (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=112734)

Yori 03-13-2012 07:38 AM

I'm Ready

Location - In front of the Eiffel Tower

Restrictions - None.

Any takers?

Yori 03-13-2012 07:44 AM

Re: I'm Ready

Ha yeah its been a while since I swung a sword so I'm kind of, maybe bad now

Lone_Espada 03-13-2012 07:45 AM

I've never seen him reply to a fight thread he's made in a long time, lolz.

Yori 03-13-2012 07:48 AM

Cool. Wanna go first?

Yori 03-13-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laxeres (Post 5936571)
Sure will.

" It's been quiet awhile since I've seen you here Yori. But, it seems you've gotten rusty, now is my chance to stab all the hateful and vial things you've done to me and my friends over the past few years."

I drop my hands from my coat and unlace the small belt, doing this let my coat fall to the ground and showed the buff muscles under my tight black shirt. Along my side was a mid-lenght blade and case. With a low growl I quickly drew it and entered Shika from the start, Growl Like the Wolfs Pack, Fly like the Eagles wings. NOAH! a rush of SP channeled in and out of my body over flowing into my blade cracking the metal and seeping out to form a large blue and black bow now. Metal frame that shined in the light, and a small wire that surged with blue energy for the trigger.

" I hope you're ready Yori!"

I look on as you entered Shikai and I pull my sword out. It's been a very long time since I entered shikai, or hell even powered up...

"Now what is my sword name..... It starts with a Y... Yami? No. Yori? No idiot thats your own damn name.... Ahh it'll come to me."

Not remembering my shikai command or my sword name I decided to do away with it for now and I do one final stretch. I smiled and gave you a wink, and suddenly I'm already behind you singing my sword towards your face. But that image of you fades away before my sword makes contact as I end up just inches away from your front torso and my sword assault begins. Rapidly and quickly my sword swings unleashed and what look likes 50 swords coming at you one time is just my one sword being swung numerous of times. The aim of these swings are mostly aimed at your chest, so a cut would be deep if it lands. Abruptly the swings stop and my body disappeared. I again appear 20 Meters away from you as I look on...

"Well my speed has yet to decrease.. still what the hell is my sword name?"

Ghost 03-13-2012 04:44 PM

EDIT: Nvm :lol:

-Naruto- 03-13-2012 09:18 PM

This will be funny. I liek funny.

puppetmasterpossession 03-13-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laxeres (Post 5936571)
Sure will.

" It's been quiet awhile since I've seen you here Yori. But, it seems you've gotten rusty, now is my chance to stab all the hateful and vial things you've done to me and my friends over the past few years."

I drop my hands from my coat and unlace the small belt, doing this let my coat fall to the ground and showed the buff muscles under my tight black shirt. Along my side was a mid-lenght blade and case. With a low growl I quickly drew it and entered Shika from the start, Growl Like the Wolfs Pack, Fly like the Eagles wings. NOAH! a rush of SP channeled in and out of my body over flowing into my blade cracking the metal and seeping out to form a large blue and black bow now. Metal frame that shined in the light, and a small wire that surged with blue energy for the trigger.

" I hope you're ready Yori!"

Quote:

Quote:

I drop my hands from my coat and unlace the small belt, doing this let my coat fall to the ground and showed the buff muscles under my tight black shirt. Along my side was a mid-lenght blade and case.
Quote:

unlace the small belt, doing this let my coat fall to the ground and showed the buff muscles under my tight black shirt.
*Boner*

Ghost 03-13-2012 09:28 PM

:lol: This deff made my freakin' day.