Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Draco vs. Ghost (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=112691)

Draco Uchiha 03-11-2012 07:10 PM

Draco vs. Ghost

rule: counterable, counter it.us if its not, fix it.
you go first

Draco Uchiha 03-11-2012 07:27 PM

Re: Draco vs. Ghost

/bump

Ghost 03-11-2012 07:33 PM

Fine, I'll go first.

--

Guan Du' stands tall with a deadly look in his eyes as his stares at his opponent across the white sand of Hueco Mundo. He raises his finger in front of him and charges up a large sphere of a cero, then releases it. The wide cero then almost instantly appears in front of his opponent.

--

Yeah.. I hate going first.

Draco Uchiha 03-11-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost (Post 5934192)
Fine, I'll go first.

--

Guan Du' stands tall with a deadly look in his eyes as his stares at his opponent across the white sand of Hueco Mundo. He raises his finger in front of him and charges up a large sphere of a cero, then releases it. The wide cero then almost instantly appears in front of his opponent.

--

Yeah.. I hate going first.

*i see the charging cero and instinctively jump into the air as it rushes below me. i look at my opponent and put one hand in my pocket.* my name is Draco Neige 0f the escudo. remember this name as you die. *i sonido towards you and strike at you with my hand towards your chest where your heart lies, my hierro hard enough to slice threw your chest.*

Ghost 03-11-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco Uchiha (Post 5934213)
*i see the charging cero and instinctively jump into the air as it rushes below me. i look at my opponent and put one hand in my pocket.* my name is Draco Neige 0f the escudo. remember this name as you die. *i sonido towards you and strike at you with my hand towards your chest where your heart lies, my hierro hard enough to slice threw your chest.*

"Good."
I aim my left palm at the cero who supposedly missed it's target and say, "Chatter." making the cero brake off into little tiny arrows and instantly do a U-turn, making it come back at it's target from behind. As this happens a sudden flash appears and thunder sound as my signature weapon appears in front of me, blocking the punch. And the longer my opponent keeps touching my Gaun Dao the more SP/energy it devours. By this time half if not all of the hierro should be gone. While this happens the arrows should be penetrating or making contact with my opponent and once they make contact with something they will drain every ounce of SP/energy out of it. While this happens I find myself smirking, looking down from up in the sky.

Draco Uchiha 03-11-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost (Post 5934222)
"Good."
I aim my left palm at the cero who supposedly missed it's target and say, "Chatter." making the cero brake off into little tiny arrows and instantly do a U-turn, making it come back at it's target from behind. As this happens a sudden flash appears and thunder sound as my signature weapon appears in front of me, blocking the punch. And the longer my opponent keeps touching my Gaun Dao the more SP/energy it devours. By this time half if not all of the hierro should be gone. While this happens the arrows should be penetrating or making contact with my opponent and once they make contact with something they will drain every ounce of SP/energy out of it. While this happens I find myself smirking, looking down from up in the sky.

*i break away from the se draining weapon and sonido past him while i launch balas behind me to cancel out arrows due to their own power. i land and i turn to my opponent* hmph, that wasnt half bad actually, now to really have some fun. *i point my finger at you* cero. *a torrent of ice cold air swirls around my finger tip and a massive blast comes at you, freezing even the moisture in the air as it hurtles towards you*

Ghost 03-11-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco Uchiha (Post 5934303)
*i break away from the se draining weapon and sonido past him while i launch balas behind me to cancel out arrows due to their own power. i land and i turn to my opponent* hmph, that wasnt half bad actually, now to really have some fun. *i point my finger at you* cero. *a torrent of ice cold air swirls around my finger tip and a massive blast comes at you, freezing even the moisture in the air as it hurtles towards you*

"You think you're a slick huh?"
I raise my Guan Dao in front of me and aim it's tip (blade) towards the upcomig cero. The cero is completely devour by the tip of my Guan Dao.

"Let me finish this quickly." I say as I appear new to you and whisper "Remember my face... Get your revenge in your next life." those words where spoken but it only seemed like no time passed as then a wide radius of a beam is released under my opponent. This beam with just one touch will kill my opponent if it manages to touch him. While this happens a wave of the same beam comes from above like a ocean wave.

Draco Uchiha 03-11-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost (Post 5934375)
"You think you're a slick huh?"
I raise my Guan Dao in front of me and aim it's tip (blade) towards the upcomig cero. The cero is completely devour by the tip of my Guan Dao.

"Let me finish this quickly." I say as I appear new to you and whisper "Remember my face... Get your revenge in your next life." those words where spoken but it only seemed like no time passed as then a wide radius of a beam is released under my opponent. This beam with just one touch will kill my opponent if it manages to touch him. While this happens a wave of the same beam comes from above like a ocean wave.

*when the cero hits your weapon and is absorbed it begins to freeze from the inside out, threatening to freeze to solid. when ur blast comes at me i sigh* such a big blast, so easy to evade. *i sonido to the side out of range of the blast.* you underestimate me. *i slide the left side of my shirt to reveal where my heart should be instead there is a hole with the number nine wrapped around it* you will die, by the nineth espada.

Ghost 03-12-2012 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco Uchiha (Post 5934500)
*when the cero hits your weapon and is absorbed it begins to freeze from the inside out, threatening to freeze to solid. when ur blast comes at me i sigh* such a big blast, so easy to evade. *i sonido to the side out of range of the blast.* you underestimate me. *i slide the left side of my shirt to reveal where my heart should be instead there is a hole with the number nine wrapped around it* you will die, by the nineth espada.

You are dead. You failed on countering the last part. Therefor, you where touched by the wave of the same beam and you are dead. I didn't think it'd be that easy. But please, keep your rank, I don't want it.

Lone_Espada 03-12-2012 11:00 AM

I don't think Draco's Dead. .-. You have a beam coming from under him and another beam coming from above him. Draco uses sonido to escape the beam under him, which would also mean he escapes the beam coming from above him. Since the path of both attacks is the time. :ugeek: That's just my two cents. xD

Ghost 03-12-2012 03:18 PM

The fact is that the beam from above is in a form of a wave, meaning it's radius is larger then a circular one. In his move he only Sonido out of the beam coming from under him but he did no such thing about the one above him. He didn't even mention it.

Ghost 03-12-2012 03:26 PM

All he said was he Sonido'd out the range of the blast. What blast? Witch one? Exactly.

Muffintop 03-12-2012 03:52 PM

Yay, a battle! :]~

Muffintop 03-12-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laxeres (Post 5935329)
AUNTY MUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. Laxy jumped from his sitting position right into his aunties arms.

*greeted him with open arms*

How are ya? :]

Ghost 03-12-2012 04:16 PM

Fine Laxeres. I'll counter BECAUSE I'm bored.

Muffintop 03-12-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laxeres (Post 5935372)
I'm do so well.

<3 How are you Auntie!

I'm doing great, thank you. Just thought I'd drop in and have a look at the battles going on. ;D