Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Hally vs Lone (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=112651)

Lone_Espada 03-10-2012 02:13 PM

Hally vs Lone
 
Location: Hueco Mundo
Distance: 25ft
Rules: No GM

Hally will go first.

Hally 03-10-2012 02:40 PM

Re: Hally vs Lone
 
Wandering through Hueco Mundo after realizing the great Lord Killsworth has returned and not knowing if he poses a threat to my ppl I decide to start fighting again so that I am ready if he does decide to start a war again like the judgment war. I realize how incredible rusty I am as I grip hold of my zanpaktou feeling slightly uneasy about the whole situation. "Glad Jun was here when he came back but if he cant defeat Killsworth I better be ready because who knows what will happen. I stand no chance now" I mutter to myself as Lone approaches me. He then challenges me to my first battle in a long while.

"Alright Lone but you better not run away and counter my moves" I say firmly as I prepare to fight you. I hold out my left hand as a black spiraling energy begins to form in my hand growing larger with every passing second and fast. I then dash toward you at high speeds, sp releasing from my body. 2 more of my self form and dash toward you as well. Clones to be exact. One leaps into the air and the other one runs along side of me. Withing inches from you I attempt to literally vanish from your sight while my clone swings her leg to wards you attempting to roundhouse kick you in the head. The one above you simply points her fingers toward you releasing 10 highly condensed bala in the shape of blades toward you head aimed to penetrate your skin if it hit and some defenses.

While this is happening I appear behind you several feat releasing my fully charged black cero directly toward you head. With that release me and my clones sonido off into the distance fast to evade what may be a massive explosion. "Black Cero of Death"I say as the spiraling black energy ball aims for you. If it touches you you will burn to a crisp and if it collides with anything it will explode creating a 25 foot wide explosion which could be deadly. Me and my clones remain in the distance 50 feet away knowing the effect it could have. All the while a silver energy begins to release around my body in a spiraling motion covering me from head to toe 10 feet all around me. If any one attempts to make contact with my barrier of sp they will be severely burned and if not killed. My clones stand around me watching as we wait for your move.

Spoiler:

Yea I know I am rusty.

junchurikioftheleaf 03-10-2012 03:01 PM

Re: Hally vs Lone
 
and then suddenly hueco mundo collapses

Lone_Espada 03-10-2012 03:02 PM

Re: Hally vs Lone
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hally (Post 5932837)
Wandering through Hueco Mundo after realizing the great Lord Killsworth has returned and not knowing if he poses a threat to my ppl I decide to start fighting again so that I am ready if he does decide to start a war again like the judgment war. I realize how incredible rusty I am as I grip hold of my zanpaktou feeling slightly uneasy about the whole situation. "Glad Jun was here when he came back but if he cant defeat Killsworth I better be ready because who knows what will happen. I stand no chance now" I mutter to myself as Lone approaches me. He then challenges me to my first battle in a long while.

"Alright Lone but you better not run away and counter my moves" I say firmly as I prepare to fight you. I hold out my left hand as a black spiraling energy begins to form in my hand growing larger with every passing second and fast. I then dash toward you at high speeds, sp releasing from my body. 2 more of my self form and dash toward you as well. Clones to be exact. One leaps into the air and the other one runs along side of me. Withing inches from you I attempt to literally vanish from your sight while my clone swings her leg to wards you attempting to roundhouse kick you in the head. The one above you simply points her fingers toward you releasing 10 highly condensed bala in the shape of blades toward you head aimed to penetrate your skin if it hit and some defenses.

While this is happening I appear behind you several feat releasing my fully charged black cero directly toward you head. With that release me and my clones sonido off into the distance fast to evade what may be a massive explosion. "Black Cero of Death"I say as the spiraling black energy ball aims for you. If it touches you you will burn to a crisp and if it collides with anything it will explode creating a 25 foot wide explosion which could be deadly. Me and my clones remain in the distance 50 feet away knowing the effect it could have. All the while a silver energy begins to release around my body in a spiraling motion covering me from head to toe 10 feet all around me. If any one attempts to make contact with my barrier of sp they will be severely burned and if not killed. My clones stand around me watching as we wait for your move.

Spoiler:

Yea I know I am rusty.

I find myself wandering through Hueco Mundo after many years, "This boring place never does change." Before, I know it I find myself standing in front of Hally the Queen of Espada, "I haven't seen you around in a while, Hally. Maybe, I'll crush you this time!" A golden reiatsu begins to flow around my whole right arm, as I smirk watching you rush at me with two clones, "Such a joke." I say while ducking up the roundhouse kick at my head. I push off the ground to the left and swing my left hand upwards releaing ten bala blades at the ten coming down at me. The bala blades hit each other and expolde in the air above us, as I twist around and grin at you, "Light Cero!" I release a highly condensed cero beam right towards your black cero of death. The cero beam makes contact with your attack and starts to absorb the reiatsu from it. This only makes the cero beam even stronger than before, as it travels right towards you and your two clones. If the cero beam makes contact with your barrier it will again absorb it's reiatsu making it stronger. I stand in the distance waiting to see your next move.

"You have no idea of the training I went through for this power. You shall fall before me today."

Hally 03-10-2012 03:02 PM

Re: Hally vs Lone
 
Jun O.o that would be horrible. XD. I remember our fight the one we actually finished where Hueco Mundo was basically obliterated.

junchurikioftheleaf 03-10-2012 03:04 PM

Re: Hally vs Lone
 
lol las noches destroyed, hueco mundo blown open every thing frozenXD

Lone_Espada 03-10-2012 03:04 PM

Re: Hally vs Lone
 
/Can obiterate Hueco Mundo

:cool:

Bacon 03-10-2012 03:20 PM

Re: Hally vs Lone
 
Screw you destroyers, I'll restore it!

Hally 03-10-2012 03:23 PM

Re: Hally vs Lone
 
Damn you lone. I was working up to the move I am now going to have to use to counter that. I wasnt going to use it till later. Will counter in a bit. Gotta think of an epic attack first.

Lone_Espada 03-10-2012 03:26 PM

Re: Hally vs Lone
 
I don't plan on really holding back, lolz.

Hally 03-10-2012 03:27 PM

Re: Hally vs Lone
 
Yea I guess I will step it up next move. This was a warm up. I dont really like to hold back I am just rusty.

Lone_Espada 03-10-2012 03:32 PM

Re: Hally vs Lone
 
You better step it up. P:

Hidan of the Mist 03-10-2012 05:24 PM

Re: Hally vs Lone
 
what da point if you guys use the same rules . nothing ever changed :mad:

junchurikioftheleaf 03-10-2012 07:27 PM

Re: Hally vs Lone
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT (Post 5933094)
what da point if you guys use the same rules . nothing ever changed :mad:

everybody is using my rules. :D

Bacon 03-10-2012 08:03 PM

Re: Hally vs Lone
 
lol not everyone is using the same rules.

Noctis Arashi 03-11-2012 12:37 PM

Re: Hally vs Lone
 
I cried a little when I saw this.

I have a feeling hally will never fight me again. QnQ

Hally 03-11-2012 07:44 PM

Re: Hally vs Lone
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lone_Espada (Post 5932877)
I find myself wandering through Hueco Mundo after many years, "This boring place never does change." Before, I know it I find myself standing in front of Hally the Queen of Espada, "I haven't seen you around in a while, Hally. Maybe, I'll crush you this time!" A golden reiatsu begins to flow around my whole right arm, as I smirk watching you rush at me with two clones, "Such a joke." I say while ducking up the roundhouse kick at my head. I push off the ground to the left and swing my left hand upwards releaing ten bala blades at the ten coming down at me. The bala blades hit each other and expolde in the air above us, as I twist around and grin at you, "Light Cero!" I release a highly condensed cero beam right towards your black cero of death. The cero beam makes contact with your attack and starts to absorb the reiatsu from it. This only makes the cero beam even stronger than before, as it travels right towards you and your two clones. If the cero beam makes contact with your barrier it will again absorb it's reiatsu making it stronger. I stand in the distance waiting to see your next move.

"You have no idea of the training I went through for this power. You shall fall before me today."


I watch in the distance as my cero attempts to obliterate you noticing fast that my cero didn't explode and your cero was heading directly toward me and my clone. Not entirely sure what this cero is capable of but knowing it most likely an absorption type cero since thats basically the only way from stoping it from exploding I am ready. I leap into the air with my palm out soaring high above the path of the cero fast while far in the distance as my clones swiftly disperse into different directions with a sonido movement directly out of the path as I fire down a massive blast of golden fire that seems to gain an instant power burst from passing through my barrier absorbing much of the barrier along with it, my barrier then simply regrowing as I release some more sp as it spirals stronger. The flames head directly toward your cero at incredible rates growing with intensity from the reishi and sp in the atmosphere.

I swiftly fly high in the air well out of the way so that I gain a far distance away knowing full well the capabilities of my attack. The flames grow as they head toward your cero. "Flames of Destruction" The flames collide with your cero instantly growing massive as if to engulf your cero completely. However your ceros ability to absorb interferes with my flames ability to absorb sp as well. The two absorption abilities clash and as a result the cero and the flames explode in what seems to be a massive lethal explosion covering over 50 feet in distance spreading out fast heading directly toward you, me and my clones. However I have moved well out of the path of the explosion.

I then look toward you as I remain out of the path of the colliding attacks and in the air while my clones have landed on the ground one on each side of you but in the distance. Placing there hands on the ground they each release extensions from there finger tips into the ground as they shoot through the ground toward you at a fast speed. They aim to surround you as they will soon burst out from the ground up around you threatening to wrap around your arms and legs while some condense and sharpen aiming to pierce into your vital points such as your heart and brain. At the same time this happens I have flown above your with dragoness unsheathed aiming the defense breaking part of my blade straight toward your skull with an intense strike aiming to slice you in half. I then land behind you aiming several slashes toward your back while the clones extensions continue to try to attack you.

All the while my barrier around you will get within range of you aiming to engulf you and fry you too a crisp while the now intense rotation will threaten to tear your flesh apart. I then fly back into the distance waiting for your move. "Do you really think you stand a chance against the hollow queen. I am just warming up and getting back into this. However the moment I release it will be your end. This is nothing compared to what my release can do and you know that. My base form sucks."

Lone_Espada 03-11-2012 09:56 PM

Re: Hally vs Lone
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hally (Post 5934207)
I watch in the distance as my cero attempts to obliterate you noticing fast that my cero didn't explode and your cero was heading directly toward me and my clone. Not entirely sure what this cero is capable of but knowing it most likely an absorption type cero since thats basically the only way from stoping it from exploding I am ready. I leap into the air with my palm out soaring high above the path of the cero fast while far in the distance as my clones swiftly disperse into different directions with a sonido movement directly out of the path as I fire down a massive blast of golden fire that seems to gain an instant power burst from passing through my barrier absorbing much of the barrier along with it, my barrier then simply regrowing as I release some more sp as it spirals stronger. The flames head directly toward your cero at incredible rates growing with intensity from the reishi and sp in the atmosphere.

I swiftly fly high in the air well out of the way so that I gain a far distance away knowing full well the capabilities of my attack. The flames grow as they head toward your cero. "Flames of Destruction" The flames collide with your cero instantly growing massive as if to engulf your cero completely. However your ceros ability to absorb interferes with my flames ability to absorb sp as well. The two absorption abilities clash and as a result the cero and the flames explode in what seems to be a massive lethal explosion covering over 50 feet in distance spreading out fast heading directly toward you, me and my clones. However I have moved well out of the path of the explosion.

I then look toward you as I remain out of the path of the colliding attacks and in the air while my clones have landed on the ground one on each side of you but in the distance. Placing there hands on the ground they each release extensions from there finger tips into the ground as they shoot through the ground toward you at a fast speed. They aim to surround you as they will soon burst out from the ground up around you threatening to wrap around your arms and legs while some condense and sharpen aiming to pierce into your vital points such as your heart and brain. At the same time this happens I have flown above your with dragoness unsheathed aiming the defense breaking part of my blade straight toward your skull with an intense strike aiming to slice you in half. I then land behind you aiming several slashes toward your back while the clones extensions continue to try to attack you.

All the while my barrier around you will get within range of you aiming to engulf you and fry you too a crisp while the now intense rotation will threaten to tear your flesh apart. I then fly back into the distance waiting for your move. "Do you really think you stand a chance against the hollow queen. I am just warming up and getting back into this. However the moment I release it will be your end. This is nothing compared to what my release can do and you know that. My base form sucks."

"You never change, Hally." I sonido backwards away from the explosion, as I look to the right and left to see your two clones off in the distance with their hands on the ground, "Like, I haven't seen that before." A golden barrier of reiatsu begins to swirl around my whole body, as I sonido into the air before the extensions wrap around my arms and legs. I look up at you coming down at me with your sword out, quickly I bring up my own sword just in time to block your sword from slicing through my head and body. The barrier of reiatsu comes into contact with your own and starts to absorb it's reiatsu making my own barrier stronger protecting me from getting hurt, as I sonido into the sky looking down at you with a grin, "It's about time we step it up." I point my sword down at you, it's golden blade shining from the sun hitting against it,

"Step it up, Hikari ma!"

A golden pillar of reiatsu surronds my whole body blocking it from view, as I stand within the pillar of reiatsu from a few seconds. Within the pillar my body begins to change into my 1st release form. I take a step out of the pillar with my long golden hair flowing from the breeze of the wind. Two golden wings have formed on my back, for my sword it's gone and I wear a golden helmet with horns coming from the top of it. My left hand has turned into a claw with teeth outlining the claw. I look down at you my eyes shining a bright golden color, as I slowly open my mouth and say to you coldly, "It's time for you to fall...."

I flick my wings and appear right in front of you in the blick of an eye, as I have my right index finger pointed at your stomach, from the tip of my finger a golden blade extends foward in a flash, aiming to stab right through your stomach. The golden blade absorbs all reiatsu within a small area around the blade itself. I quickly twist around, aiming to slice through your whole mid-section with the five claws on my left hand. The teeth outlining the claw release a super hot reiatsu giving them the ability to melt anything on contact with it. I jump back and smirk at you, "Twin Light Cero!" All this time a cero has been forming at the tip of both my wings, as I release both of them at a close range. Both ceros wll absorb any other reiatsu that comes into contact with them, as the ceros aim to melt away your body into nothing. I flick my wings again and appear in the sky making sure I don't get caught up in the blast of my own attack. I look down in your location and smile, "Better step it up." I say coldly while waiting for your next move.

Hally 03-11-2012 10:01 PM

Re: Hally vs Lone
 
Now thats more like it. I will counter tomorrow.

Lone_Espada 03-11-2012 10:04 PM

Re: Hally vs Lone
 
I have a lot more for you, lolz. I'll be taking KG's spot once this is over. :cool:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.