Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   The Calamity: (Teddie) vs. (Jun) (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=112543)

Teddie 03-06-2012 08:21 PM

The Calamity: (Teddie) vs. (Jun)

THIS HAS BEEN EDITED AND NOW IS A CALAMITY MATCH BETWEEN

Teddie

and

Jun.

Calamity Rules.

Lone_Espada 03-06-2012 08:25 PM

Re: Someone fight me.

Maybe. o.o

I've seen some of your old awesome fights.

Teddie 03-06-2012 08:26 PM

Then make a move. I still have never lost.

Lone_Espada 03-06-2012 08:26 PM

Not like I could beat you. :lol:

junchurikioftheleaf 03-06-2012 08:27 PM

Ya know what, ill take it. I dunno my chances of winning this time around, but who cares this is a fight that needs to happen afterall. I've filled in the spot of king of hueco mundo in your absence.

Lone_Espada 03-06-2012 08:28 PM

Awww, Jun beat me to it. D:

Teddie can I still fight you in another thread?

junchurikioftheleaf 03-06-2012 08:44 PM

*I stand in this strange chamber. It feels a tad more oppressive then the usual world of hueco mundo that I inhabit but nothing to worry about. I notice a rather distinct power source of reiatsu, quite a ways away. I lift my arm drawing my rather large zweihander Shura and take my stance. My opponent still such a daunting distance away for a close to mid range fighter like me seems all but out of reach. I raise my sword and point it towards the man so far down the line. My reiatsu surges around me and concentrates inwards gathering across the blade, filling into it until it's full and pouring still more on. I then sonido forward, surging across the distance. I reach the half mile point and swing my sword behind me and release the massive reserve of reiatsu built onto it shooting off like a rocket burst. I nearly triple my sonido speed as the distance is covered instantly I rip my weapon forward right infront of you releasing a massive wave of reiatsu engulfing, battering and freezing it's victim's to a state like that of brittle stone leaving a massive towering wall of ice frozen in it's wake. I jump forward still carried by my momentum and kick off the wall running up it part way and jump straight up.

I soar into the air twirling around slowly as I begin a slow backflip as I drop down. My reiatsu pouring out around me I'm engulfed in it like blue flames and tighten the grip on my sword. "Sea breaker." I kick off the air as I fall sonidoing with gravities power behind me and I spin slamming my blade into the ground releasing a shockwave surge of reiatsu omnidirectionally to blanket everything around in ice that then breaks up massively like glaciers shattering and crashing together ontop of eachother as the force from my crash spreads outwards. My own body protected and cushioned from the impact by my reiatsu discharge.*

Teddie 03-06-2012 08:57 PM

I smile. An old friend has come to fight.
Killsworth. I am starved.
I know. Let me feed you.

The Hunger and I stretch our legs as a man walks towards me. I slowly take a strip of cloth that encircles my eyes and allow it to fall to the ground beside me. I smile, sliding my hand into the circular ring that is positioned at the end of Masamaru. I swing it lazily at my hip, and a red mist forms around it. As the wall of reiatsu rushes to meet me, I swing my sword upwards, the red mist creating a shield in front of me. As the cold air attempts to engulf me, it collides with the red mist and simply disappears. As you launch into the air, slamming the ground, I too jump into the air, timing it so as to leave the ground when you come in contact with it. I sonido to a peak hight, charging a Cero Yazoro - Aoi on the way. However, when the omnidirectional wave of air comes at me, I counter it the same way as the first, the red mist devouring it. I fire the CY- Aoi at you. A Cero Yazoro Aoi is a blue cero that spins. It is meant to drill. It is an incredibly dense cero, and is made to drill through other spiritual attacks and people. From the air, I smile, looking at my hand. The number 1 appears on it, and it bursts into flames. You can feel my spiritual pressure rising. 1.2 seconds after activating this, I sonido behind you, creating an afterimage in the process. I swing my sword at your back, the red mist still coating it, while my afterimage attacks you head on, attempting to pierce your sternum.

I am wicked rusty.

junchurikioftheleaf 03-06-2012 08:59 PM

nah it's pretty good for rusty, Youll get back in the flow in a couple of moves.

Lone_Espada 03-06-2012 09:01 PM

What about me? ;~;

Not bad for being rusty.

junchurikioftheleaf 03-06-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teddie (Post 5927955)
I smile. An old friend has come to fight.
Killsworth. I am starved.
I know. Let me feed you.

The Hunger and I stretch our legs as a man walks towards me. I slowly take a strip of cloth that encircles my eyes and allow it to fall to the ground beside me. I smile, sliding my hand into the circular ring that is positioned at the end of Masamaru. I swing it lazily at my hip, and a red mist forms around it. As the wall of reiatsu rushes to meet me, I swing my sword upwards, the red mist creating a shield in front of me. As the cold air attempts to engulf me, it collides with the red mist and simply disappears. As you launch into the air, slamming the ground, I too jump into the air, timing it so as to leave the ground when you come in contact with it. I sonido to a peak hight, charging a Cero Yazoro - Aoi on the way. However, when the omnidirectional wave of air comes at me, I counter it the same way as the first, the red mist devouring it. I fire the CY- Aoi at you. A Cero Yazoro Aoi is a blue cero that spins. It is meant to drill. It is an incredibly dense cero, and is made to drill through other spiritual attacks and people. From the air, I smile, looking at my hand. The number 1 appears on it, and it bursts into flames. You can feel my spiritual pressure rising. 1.2 seconds after activating this, I sonido behind you, creating an afterimage in the process. I swing my sword at your back, the red mist still coating it, while my afterimage attacks you head on, attempting to pierce your sternum.

I am wicked rusty.

*I grin as you manage to avoid my attacks. Your cero comes down at me and I raise my sword pointing it at the cero and stab it, their is little to no resistance, despite your technique it holds nothing to my blade. My ability Sever working it's way into play, the reiatsu is broken apart, and drawn to my blade. It's propertys and connections to you severed as it's drawn into the weapon and fills it, being a highly dense cero It's filled to the top as my reiatsu takes over the now masterless and unbound reiatsu. I see you coming, from the trail of reiatsu your letting leak out all over with the mist and the burning number and everything. I turn to the side and lean back as your after image's stab collides with your slash as I move under the clashed blades and swing my sword upwards through the after image and over my head. I skip back a step and say " hmm I'm not to sure, I could be totally wrong aswell." I then raise my free hand and clutch it to a fist making a pulling motion and all around the air around you and under you form little swirls of blue from my reiatsu left over in the air from not just my attacks but also my presence their moments ago. These swirls then rapidly turn into extending spears of ice from all directions in every angle seemingly at random as this spreads outwards from your position and engulfs a rather large cube in thorns piercing anything inside.

"This area really doesn't suit you does it. It's far to open, I might only have a half dozen free formed ice moves and sword techniques but in an area where I won't get caught so easily youll be pretty hard pressed to devour me with that mist or catch me with anything I won't see coming. Altho it seems the same is true for you. I can't get close with that kinda defense the only thing that you could really worry about is sever if I manage to hit you. What you say we end the warm up?"

I then swing my sword to the side and turn it 90 degrees. The reiatsu that's stored within it starts burning up into a cold blue flame surrounding the blade. "aoi-honoo kengeki."*

Teddie 03-07-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf (Post 5927995)
*I grin as you manage to avoid my attacks. Your cero comes down at me and I raise my sword pointing it at the cero and stab it, their is little to no resistance, despite your technique it holds nothing to my blade. My ability Sever working it's way into play, the reiatsu is broken apart, and drawn to my blade. It's propertys and connections to you severed as it's drawn into the weapon and fills it, being a highly dense cero It's filled to the top as my reiatsu takes over the now masterless and unbound reiatsu. I see you coming, from the trail of reiatsu your letting leak out all over with the mist and the burning number and everything. I turn to the side and lean back as your after image's stab collides with your slash as I move under the clashed blades and swing my sword upwards through the after image and over my head. I skip back a step and say " hmm I'm not to sure, I could be totally wrong aswell." I then raise my free hand and clutch it to a fist making a pulling motion and all around the air around you and under you form little swirls of blue from my reiatsu left over in the air from not just my attacks but also my presence their moments ago. These swirls then rapidly turn into extending spears of ice from all directions in every angle seemingly at random as this spreads outwards from your position and engulfs a rather large cube in thorns piercing anything inside.

"This area really doesn't suit you does it. It's far to open, I might only have a half dozen free formed ice moves and sword techniques but in an area where I won't get caught so easily youll be pretty hard pressed to devour me with that mist or catch me with anything I won't see coming. Altho it seems the same is true for you. I can't get close with that kinda defense the only thing that you could really worry about is sever if I manage to hit you. What you say we end the warm up?"

I then swing my sword to the side and turn it 90 degrees. The reiatsu that's stored within it starts burning up into a cold blue flame surrounding the blade. "aoi-honoo kengeki."*

Hey Killsworth...his sever. It's quite interesting. Very similar to my Hunger.
"Yes. Yes it is."

I jump back immediately after my blade hits my afterimage, but I notice blue swirls begin to alight around me. I swirl my sword, and the red mist pours out, devouring this reaitsu and absorbing it into me. However, I cut my leg, using that brief burst of pain to extend my spiritual pressure a small bit, and use that pressure to sonido a quarter mile into the distance so as to make sure. I land on the ground, spending half of a second readying myself, and proceed to punch straight into the ground.
Cero Terepo
A red circle forms at your feet, and one second later, a cero explodes out of the ground, rushing up around you, threatening to incinerate you. At the same time, a white line traces along the ground to latch hold of your leg. The line runs up to your feet and, if contact is made, will run up your leg and torso and rest gently on your chest, doing nothing in particular. I smile, and create two afterimages at my side. One of these afterimages begins to charge a yellow Cero Yazoro - Kiiro in his left hand.

Interesting. Very much so.

junchurikioftheleaf 03-07-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teddie (Post 5928475)
Hey Killsworth...his sever. It's quite interesting. Very similar to my Hunger.
"Yes. Yes it is."

I jump back immediately after my blade hits my afterimage, but I notice blue swirls begin to alight around me. I swirl my sword, and the red mist pours out, devouring this reaitsu and absorbing it into me. However, I cut my leg, using that brief burst of pain to extend my spiritual pressure a small bit, and use that pressure to sonido a quarter mile into the distance so as to make sure. I land on the ground, spending half of a second readying myself, and proceed to punch straight into the ground.
Cero Terepo
A red circle forms at your feet, and one second later, a cero explodes out of the ground, rushing up around you, threatening to incinerate you. At the same time, a white line traces along the ground to latch hold of your leg. The line runs up to your feet and, if contact is made, will run up your leg and torso and rest gently on your chest, doing nothing in particular. I smile, and create two afterimages at my side. One of these afterimages begins to charge a yellow Cero Yazoro - Kiiro in his left hand.

Interesting. Very much so.

I can feel the power source rushing towards me, and I levitate and burst forward as it erupts out of the ground avoiding it. I slide along the ground noticing the line moving towards me an I do a simple little hop, doing a quick little movement over it and past it as I run towards you keeping out of it's reach. I close in on you and my reiatsu surge as I increase my speed. Walls of reiatsu surging up on either side of me with each step like waterfalls cascading upwards. I slam my foot to the ground and throw myself at the real you. Ignoring your copies, I charge you with my full force. The 2 ton blade I swing arcs through the air as a blue blur, the flames on it building and releasing a coldness everywhere. I aim to swing it right into you and split you inhalf in that single strike of my massive sword. "I'm not done."

I follow up with that swing and back spin sending another slash at you from behind. I skip back then, as your line makes another pass at me and misses and I dance around it and spin throwing another slash at your midsection. I make one more motion, taking my step to your side and I thrust upwards aiming to impale you into the air before shifting the grip on my sword and making a double slash spin. I jump into the air by a few feet and levitate my way at you making multiple thrusts from above aiming to impale you like a pin cushion. I then front flip over you and swing my sword down aiming to split you vertically and also saying "combination: flash force V2. The ground then erupts in a mass of ice aiming to surround us in a glacier as my blade trails a crescent of ice from it's tip that hovers slightly before being lauched forward by a rather large slash style eruption of reiatsu originating from where my sword slashed surging the crescent forward like another sword slash followed by a particularly forceful slashwave of reiatsu that shatters the ice around me apart as I float upwards.

I float back for a short time before holding my free hand behind me, one stopping my motion and two, generating a glacial blue glyph into the air behind me. "HAHAHA C'MON KILLSWORTH WHERES THAT INSURPASSABLE POWER THAT YOU ALWAYS HAD BEFORE!!!?? SHOW ME YOUR REAL SELF! COME FORTH, CRYSTAL GUARDIAN!" I wrench my hand forward as the glyph produces a twisted and almost ghostly apparition of an ice golem, a demonic visage with two curved horns, long arms ending in long fingered clawed hands and a wispy ghostlike lower body that left it to float however it wanted. It came forward twisting and moving in ways that even double joints couldn't do and curled itself around me in a loose grip staring with empty blue eyes towards you. I swing my sword to the side casting off bits of ice from the blade as the flames continued to burn.*

Teddie 03-07-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf (Post 5928667)
I can feel the power source rushing towards me, and I levitate and burst forward as it erupts out of the ground avoiding it. I slide along the ground noticing the line moving towards me an I do a simple little hop, doing a quick little movement over it and past it as I run towards you keeping out of it's reach. I close in on you and my reiatsu surge as I increase my speed. Walls of reiatsu surging up on either side of me with each step like waterfalls cascading upwards. I slam my foot to the ground and throw myself at the real you. Ignoring your copies, I charge you with my full force. The 2 ton blade I swing arcs through the air as a blue blur, the flames on it building and releasing a coldness everywhere. I aim to swing it right into you and split you inhalf in that single strike of my massive sword. "I'm not done."

I follow up with that swing and back spin sending another slash at you from behind. I skip back then, as your line makes another pass at me and misses and I dance around it and spin throwing another slash at your midsection. I make one more motion, taking my step to your side and I thrust upwards aiming to impale you into the air before shifting the grip on my sword and making a double slash spin. I jump into the air by a few feet and levitate my way at you making multiple thrusts from above aiming to impale you like a pin cushion. I then front flip over you and swing my sword down aiming to split you vertically and also saying "combination: flash force V2. The ground then erupts in a mass of ice aiming to surround us in a glacier as my blade trails a crescent of ice from it's tip that hovers slightly before being lauched forward by a rather large slash style eruption of reiatsu originating from where my sword slashed surging the crescent forward like another sword slash followed by a particularly forceful slashwave of reiatsu that shatters the ice around me apart as I float upwards.

I float back for a short time before holding my free hand behind me, one stopping my motion and two, generating a glacial blue glyph into the air behind me. "HAHAHA C'MON KILLSWORTH WHERES THAT INSURPASSABLE POWER THAT YOU ALWAYS HAD BEFORE!!!?? SHOW ME YOUR REAL SELF! COME FORTH, CRYSTAL GUARDIAN!" I wrench my hand forward as the glyph produces a twisted and almost ghostly apparition of an ice golem, a demonic visage with two curved horns, long arms ending in long fingered clawed hands and a wispy ghostlike lower body that left it to float however it wanted. It came forward twisting and moving in ways that even double joints couldn't do and curled itself around me in a loose grip staring with empty blue eyes towards you. I swing my sword to the side casting off bits of ice from the blade as the flames continued to burn.*

"That power you mentioned? I have 25 power levels. You have me on level 1. I have never been forced into any level past 12. So don’t talk about my unsurpassable power just yet."

As you swing your sword at me the first time, I flip my hand in a way that my blade clashes with yours. I do not grasp my blade, using the ring at Masamaru's end to pull my blade. The impact is enough to push your blade off it's course and deflect it. My afterimage to my left, not holding the CY-K guards my back, blocking the next slash. I grab my blade and parry the attack at my midsection, while my afterimage who blocked the back attack launches himself into the air and is impaled multiple times by your blade. His pain is my pain, and my spiritual pressure rises. A glacier begins to rise around me, but a single swing of my sword and a wave of red mist surrounds me, eating away at all of the ice. I do, however, instruct my afterimage to fire the Cero Yazoro Kiiro at the ice. He does so, and as the cero hits your ice, you notice a thin trail of electricity running towards you. This electricity is flowing through your spiritual pressure. It targets and homes in on the first spiritual pressure it comes in contact with, and attacks it's source, paralyzing the source to the point of vital organ shutdown. I laugh jauntily as the electricity races towards you.

"There's no point in running. It will follow you until the end of the earth. Your only hope for escape is to completely stop giving off reaitsu for a long enough period of time for the electricity to dissipate among your already present reiatsu."

I grab my blade, and the number on my hand becomes a two.
Burn, 2nd Degree
The pain all over my body flares, and my spiritual pressure doubles. The red mist begins pouring out of my blade, and I fiercely swing the blade at you, creating a massive, crescent shaped wave of mist that rushes at you. If it hits you, it will do massive damage, devouring your Crystal Guardian instantly. However, you will also be paralyzed from the electricity unless you get rid of the guardian and all of your spiritual pressure. That being said, if you get rid of your guardian and the mist hits you, your body will be devoured to nothingness. I have timed the attacks so that they will hit at such a point that attempting to avoid the mist will cause the electricity to strike you instantly.

junchurikioftheleaf 03-07-2012 09:36 PM

[QUOTE=Teddie;5929080][COLOR=#cccccc][FONT=Verdana]"That power you mentioned? I have 25 power levels. You have me on level 1. I have never been forced into any level past 12. So don

Lone_Espada 03-07-2012 09:37 PM

Poor Jun, lolz.

junchurikioftheleaf 03-07-2012 09:37 PM

*"levels, numbers, limits, None of that matters. I'll put you farther then you can go!" I snap my fingers and my guardian moves infront of me in one fluid motion spread out like a scarecrow as I jump backwards yelling "sever nagate!" The field around my sword breaks itself down rippling outwards in a heatwave like image as my sever effect spreads itself outwards omnidirectionally. Sever not inherently being reiatsu since it cancels the source of reiatsu it absorbs is somewhat of an enigma as my reiatsu and yours is canceled out around me leaving the area around me completely void of a source reiatsu just before your cero can reach and erasing your electric ceros effects as the field dies out.

I then execute a sonido curving right over the top of your mist wave as my devoured guardian reforms itself beside me at the motion of my hand, my ice being formed from water in the air pulled together by my reiatsu and frozen costs little reiatsu and is nearly limitless and at the snap of my fingers for all but the largest attacks leaving my creations free to form and disperse as needed. This also means the air around us is heavily saturated from the effects of my previous attacks with my walls, seas, and various attacks that have by now melted into vapor without any source of cold from me since you saw fit to not devour everything. "You might have more power then me but that won't do you any good if it can't make a difference."

I stand on the air when I landed at the peak above where your wave passed and I sheath my sword momentarily unbuckling it's sheath and catching it tossing it to the hands of my guardian. I pull the sleeve that hangs around my waste as my jacket unties itself and falls limply in my grip. I slip it on, getting comfortable and then I take a step forward and crouch grabbing my sword and pulling it from the sheath. "As an arrancar, their have been only two things that I truly cherished. My sword Shura, and my jacket." Which now hung down to my waist and like the rest of my clothing what was once white is now dyed red from battles fought. "This means, I'm gonna fight you without holding anything back."

I jump upwards and flip hurling the massive blade down at you at exceedingly impressive speeds despite it's size and weight, it's path clear and precise as it comes down straight for you. It's movement seeming utterly unstoppable, as I maintain my position freefalling slowly. I suddenly disappear, the blade a mere few inches from you is suddenly caught in my grip and I'm pivoting behind you already halfway through a slash aiming to cut you in half. I stop the momentum on the swing as it finishes and I let go of the sword as I suddenly blur out from view. I'm on your opposite side my leg miliseconds away from colliding with your face, it suddenly stops as I kick off air and not even a millisecond later I've got my sword again and I'm nearly horizontal on the ground floating just above it as I swing to take your legs out.

I shove myself upwards and flex all my fingers as from every direction 10 ice spikes shoot out all around you aiming to impale you in the time it takes for me to raise back up and front flip. I point my hand at you and a shadow falls over my face from my hand. An extremely bright glow from a yellow cero flashes into my hand, blindingly bright actually looking directly at it will blind you for a time, however hard not to with it right in your face. "midday sunrise." I release the cero, It's effect a blazing and unbearably hot blast. Singing anything in it's path to ashes and retaining the glow through out. I pull my hand back and skip back a few paces pulling my sword into my standard stance as I let myself float backwards at a slow pace.*

junchurikioftheleaf 03-07-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lone_Espada (Post 5929209)
Poor Jun, lolz.

you forget, i know how to work the system to recover what is lost ;)

Teddie 03-08-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf (Post 5929210)
*"levels, numbers, limits, None of that matters. I'll put you farther then you can go!" I snap my fingers and my guardian moves infront of me in one fluid motion spread out like a scarecrow as I jump backwards yelling "sever nagate!" The field around my sword breaks itself down rippling outwards in a heatwave like image as my sever effect spreads itself outwards omnidirectionally. Sever not inherently being reiatsu since it cancels the source of reiatsu it absorbs is somewhat of an enigma as my reiatsu and yours is canceled out around me leaving the area around me completely void of a source reiatsu just before your cero can reach and erasing your electric ceros effects as the field dies out.

I then execute a sonido curving right over the top of your mist wave as my devoured guardian reforms itself beside me at the motion of my hand, my ice being formed from water in the air pulled together by my reiatsu and frozen costs little reiatsu and is nearly limitless and at the snap of my fingers for all but the largest attacks leaving my creations free to form and disperse as needed. This also means the air around us is heavily saturated from the effects of my previous attacks with my walls, seas, and various attacks that have by now melted into vapor without any source of cold from me since you saw fit to not devour everything. "You might have more power then me but that won't do you any good if it can't make a difference."

I stand on the air when I landed at the peak above where your wave passed and I sheath my sword momentarily unbuckling it's sheath and catching it tossing it to the hands of my guardian. I pull the sleeve that hangs around my waste as my jacket unties itself and falls limply in my grip. I slip it on, getting comfortable and then I take a step forward and crouch grabbing my sword and pulling it from the sheath. "As an arrancar, their have been only two things that I truly cherished. My sword Shura, and my jacket." Which now hung down to my waist and like the rest of my clothing what was once white is now dyed red from battles fought. "This means, I'm gonna fight you without holding anything back."

I jump upwards and flip hurling the massive blade down at you at exceedingly impressive speeds despite it's size and weight, it's path clear and precise as it comes down straight for you. It's movement seeming utterly unstoppable, as I maintain my position freefalling slowly. I suddenly disappear, the blade a mere few inches from you is suddenly caught in my grip and I'm pivoting behind you already halfway through a slash aiming to cut you in half. I stop the momentum on the swing as it finishes and I let go of the sword as I suddenly blur out from view. I'm on your opposite side my leg miliseconds away from colliding with your face, it suddenly stops as I kick off air and not even a millisecond later I've got my sword again and I'm nearly horizontal on the ground floating just above it as I swing to take your legs out.

I shove myself upwards and flex all my fingers as from every direction 10 ice spikes shoot out all around you aiming to impale you in the time it takes for me to raise back up and front flip. I point my hand at you and a shadow falls over my face from my hand. An extremely bright glow from a yellow cero flashes into my hand, blindingly bright actually looking directly at it will blind you for a time, however hard not to with it right in your face. "midday sunrise." I release the cero, It's effect a blazing and unbearably hot blast. Singing anything in it's path to ashes and retaining the glow through out. I pull my hand back and skip back a few paces pulling my sword into my standard stance as I let myself float backwards at a slow pace.*

As the sword nears my position, I sigh. I feel the rush of your pressure behind me and I jump into the air slightly, bringing my feet up and pushing my hand against your blade, slowly moving the path of the blade so as to change the trajectory just enough to have it not hit me. I then continue upwards, and as you slash for my feet, I bring my feet up a slight bit more, so as to land on your blade, backflipping off and subsequently dodging the impending water spikes. As we backflip away from eachother, I slice my hand off, in case touching your blade had any negative consequences. The pain grows, and so does my spiritual pressure. You notice the blood oozing from my arm slowly begin to spiral into a drill.
Gran Rey Cero Yazoro - Aoi
Suddenly, the blood turns blue and massive cero launches out, drilling straight through your cero and leaving a massive hole in its wake.The rest of the cero passes straight by me, but I create a thin mist around me to devour anything harmful that may come my way. My hand regrows, as my massive blue cero hurtles towards you.
I am hungry. I am very very hungry.
After my hand is back to one hundred percent, the line on the ground makes another rush at your feet. As it does, I slam my hand into the ground, creating a Cero Terepo Prison surrounding you. The ceros shoot up isntantly, none of them touching you. However, if you touch them, you will be miserably burned to a crisp. My blue cero hurtles towards you, and will drill through the prison and decimate you if you leave it unattended. I sonido above the prison, swift enough so that the ceros launch up happens at a rate where I am trapped in the prison too, but high enough up that I will not be hit by the blue cero. The prison lasts until my next turn. I create a sphere of the red mist surrounding me, so that if you attempt to escape upwards, you will be devoured by the mist, and if you attempt to escape downwards you will be caught by the line at your feet.