Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Latest Manga Chapters (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Bleach chapter 482 discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=112187)

ILIKEPIE 02-22-2012 05:05 AM

Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
It's out discuss!!

NagatoGod_of_Pain 02-22-2012 05:19 AM

Re: Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
So they are Quincy in fact. That makes this much more interesting. I'm wondering how the Quincy gained enough power to feel confident enough to fight Captain-level Shinigami.

And they're declaring war already? Looks like things will move quicker than we thought.

ILIKEPIE 02-22-2012 05:22 AM

Re: Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
I think Bleach might end around chapter 520 so things need to happen quickly but that is only a guess

Yori 02-22-2012 06:18 AM

Re: Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
Aaaaaaannndd Bleach finally picked up again. Finally.

tsuki 02-22-2012 06:22 AM

Re: Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
What!!??? Why does a quincy have a hollow mask on? How come Ishida didn't sense he was a quincy? Very interesting chapter.

mrsticky005 02-22-2012 07:00 AM

Re: Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
this arc is looking to be pretty good already. :)

am I the only who thinks Ishida is playing dumb?

Devroux 02-22-2012 08:12 AM

Re: Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
Didn't Vat say something about a Quincy/Arrancar/Soul Reaper super being something that could possibly happy? We have a hollow mask looking thing and a Quincy looking thing capable of fighting soul reapers on a captain level. It's looking like Vat is getting really close. :lol:

Honestly, I'm not necessarily fond of this chapter or the start of the arc as a whole. I mean, they have stuff happening, but it all seems to be going really quickly. It needs to slow up and maybe put out a bit more information before heading forward, especially since a war has been declared over nothing we know.

It's a potato gun. The pressure is going to build up quickly and then the potato is going to shoot out lightning fast. At the pace Bleach has begun to move so far, that potato is going to shoot out pretty. I want information first.

Wooster 02-22-2012 08:13 AM

Re: Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
What the hell did I just read? This chapter made as much sense as an abstract painting. :|

Twilit Lion (Leo) 02-22-2012 04:43 PM

Re: Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
lol I think I might know what's going on.

Vatanui AKA Pride 02-22-2012 05:04 PM

Re: Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devroux (Post 5909596)
Didn't Vat say something about a Quincy/Arrancar/Soul Reaper super being something that could possibly happy? We have a hollow mask looking thing and a Quincy looking thing capable of fighting soul reapers on a captain level. It's looking like Vat is getting really close. :lol:.

In before there's a Super Resurrecion Final Quincy/Bankai Mode from one of those guys.

It wouldn't be far-fetched if this somehow relates to those corpses Mayuri found in the Espadas' science laboratory.

But at least Uryu can now finally say, "Tell {insert random villain cliche dude with a fetish for tight clothing}, a Quincy is coming." without coming off as a complete moron. :lol:


Quote:

Originally Posted by Wooster (Post 5909600)
What the hell did I just read? This chapter made as much sense as an abstract painting. :|

When had common sense ever been involved in Bleach? :|

NagatoGod_of_Pain 02-23-2012 05:29 AM

Re: Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tsuki (Post 5909471)
What!!??? Why does a quincy have a hollow mask on? How come Ishida didn't sense he was a quincy? Very interesting chapter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsticky005 (Post 5909523)
this arc is looking to be pretty good already. :)

am I the only who thinks Ishida is playing dumb?

Well Ishida didn't even know his father was a Quincy until he was 16 years old. I'm guessing a Quincy can't necessarily sense other Quincy.

But if Ishida is playing dumb, then that'd be crazy interesting.

Hoping for some prolonged/permanent Quincy Last Stand abilities. That'd be insane.

megabbaut 02-23-2012 07:20 AM

Re: Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
Guys, they aren't Quincies. They are Espadas. Kubo even said that they were going to make a return and theey obviously want revenge for the defeat of Aizen, as hinted by Ichigo.

Vivi 02-23-2012 07:24 AM

Re: Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
Revenge for what?

Getting backstabbed?

tsuki 02-23-2012 09:01 AM

Re: Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by megabbaut (Post 5911108)
Guys, they aren't Quincies. They are Espadas. Kubo even said that they were going to make a return and theey obviously want revenge for the defeat of Aizen, as hinted by Ichigo.

The Guy with Ichigo even said he was a Quincy and used a Quincy technique, despite having an Arrancar mask.

Maybe they are a Quincy/Hollow Hybrid? Should we call them Quinspada?

Vatanui AKA Pride 02-23-2012 03:32 PM

Re: Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by megabbaut (Post 5911108)
Guys, they aren't Quincies. They are Espadas. Kubo even said that they were going to make a return and theey obviously want revenge for the defeat of Aizen, as hinted by Ichigo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivi (Post 5911118)
Revenge for what?

Getting backstabbed?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsuki (Post 5911264)
The Guy with Ichigo even said he was a Quincy and used a Quincy technique, despite having an Arrancar mask.

Maybe they are a Quincy/Hollow Hybrid? Should we call them Quinspada?

This. Why would they want revenge? Some of the Espadas had even despised Aizen and hated his power in the first place, such as Barragan and Grimmjow. Him backstabbing them and then admitting that it was fun to watch them get slaughtered left and right by the Shinigami/Vizard combo isn't going to help.

They however are likely related to Hollows in some way, as all races in Bleach seemingly are. Could be what Mayuri found in Syazel's laboratory, etc. Personally, I'm betting these guys originate from some sort of underground location in Hueco Mundo.

Devroux 02-23-2012 03:37 PM

Re: Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
Was it actually stated that he was a Quincy or did what he use just look like a Quincy technique? What was brought out at the end didn't look like a long range type of weapon, which is also a Quincy thing...

Vatanui AKA Pride 02-23-2012 03:43 PM

Re: Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devroux (Post 5911712)
Was it actually stated that he was a Quincy or did what he use just look like a Quincy technique? What was brought out at the end didn't look like a long range type of weapon, which is also a Quincy thing...

Never had explicitly stated of his Quincy nature, but there has been hints throughout.
  • Shadow of someone using Quincy bait to attract hollows two chapters ago.
  • Quincies specialize in bow and arrows. This guy has a bow and arrow. Smh.
  • IIRC, he appeared to be using a Quincy speed tech to keep pace w/ Ichigo. Could be Shunpo tho.
  • Was pissed off when called an Arrancar. Quincies Hate Arrancars.
  • Was pissed off. Quincies have anger issues. (ex. Ryuuken attempting to kill son)

Devroux 02-23-2012 04:09 PM

Re: Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride (Post 5911723)
Never had explicitly stated of his Quincy nature, but there has been hints throughout.
  • Shadow of someone using Quincy bait to attract hollows two chapters ago.
  • Quincies specialize in bow and arrows. This guy has a bow and arrow. Smh.
  • IIRC, he appeared to be using a Quincy speed tech to keep pace w/ Ichigo. Could be Shunpo tho.
  • Was pissed off when called an Arrancar. Quincies Hate Arrancars.
  • Was pissed off. Quincies have anger issues. (ex. Ryuuken attempting to kill son)

Devil's advocate, just because I can:
  • Quincy bait or just hollow bait? Nothing says that it's specifically a Quincy thing, as far as I know, besides the Blech Wiki.
  • It was a bow and arrow? That looks nothing like that. ._.
  • There are a lot of speed techniques, so yeah, it could be anything.
  • Quincies hate everyone.
  • Everyone in this series is pissed off. o.e

ILIKEPIE 02-23-2012 04:12 PM

Re: Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
I could see the quincy symbol when he activated his weapon

Vatanui AKA Pride 02-23-2012 04:56 PM

Re: Bleach chapter 482 discussion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devroux (Post 5911762)
Devil's advocate, just because I can:
  • Quincy bait or just hollow bait? Nothing says that it's specifically a Quincy thing, as far as I know, besides the Blech Wiki.
  • It was a bow and arrow? That looks nothing like that. ._.
  • There are a lot of speed techniques, so yeah, it could be anything.
  • Quincies hate everyone.
  • Everyone in this series is pissed off. o.e

It's a Quincy thing. Uryu had previously demonstrated it in his first competition with Ichigo, to kill as many hollows as possible.

Actually, you can determine between the speed techniques by its' quirks and subtlety's. For example, Fullbringer Light leaves a trace of light, whereas Sonido is accompanied by the occasional sonic boom.

And lastly, like ILIKEPIE had said before, the dude clearly showed the Quincy cross.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.