Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler Just realized something... (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=111801)

Hyuuga Heir 02-09-2012 06:48 PM

Just realized something...

I'm not sure if this is coincidence or not, but we all know how Kishi likes to repeat things in the series.

In the most recent chapter it showed Hinata saying how she wasn't going to follow Naruto anymore, but rather be by his side. Could Hinata play an important role in helping Naruto defeat Tobi, Madara, or Sasuke?

If we look at past events, Mito Uzumaki helped Hashirama Senju by sealing the Nine-tails (Kurama) inside herself.

Then we see Kushina assisting Minato to keep the Nine-tails under control so that he may use the Death Reaper Seal. She even offered to seal the Nine-tails within herself and have it die along with her.

Will Hinata do something drastic to aid Naruto? Granted she already did in the Pain Arc but I have to wonder...

Opinions?

e710 02-09-2012 06:56 PM

Re: Just realized something...

Pain sparred her. Madara and Saskue will show no mercy she will die and she can't do much to Sasuke or Madara. Only Naruto, Guy(gates), Kakashi, 5 kages, and Killer B can harm Sasuke or Madara and Dauri could possibly delay Sasuke. I didn't mention Tobi because only Naruto can even think about harming him.

SilentBlade 02-09-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyuuga Heir (Post 5886582)
I'm not sure if this is coincidence or not, but we all know how Kishi likes to repeat things in the series.

In the most recent chapter it showed Hinata saying how she wasn't going to follow Naruto anymore, but rather be by his side. Could Hinata play an important role in helping Naruto defeat Tobi, Madara, or Sasuke?

If we look at past events, Mito Uzumaki helped Hashirama Senju by sealing the Nine-tails (Kurama) inside herself.

Then we see Kushina assisting Minato to keep the Nine-tails under control so that he may use the Death Reaper Seal. She even offered to seal the Nine-tails within herself and have it die along with her.

Will Hinata do something drastic to aid Naruto? Granted she already did in the Pain Arc but I have to wonder...

Opinions?

She already did in the Pain Arc! it was spectacular, I actually thought Sakura would have been the one to do it, but yea!

Might_GAI 02-09-2012 07:17 PM

She doesnt know any fuinjustsu/ seal jutsus ...

Hyuuga Heir 02-09-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentBlade (Post 5886645)
She already did in the Pain Arc! it was spectacular, I actually thought Sakura would have been the one to do it, but yea!

Did you not read my original post? I said I knew she did in the Pain Arc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Might_GAI (Post 5886652)
She doesnt know any fuinjustsu/ seal jutsus ...

As far as we know. The only sealing jutsu they've shown us is the sealing technique that seals the Byakugan away when a Branched member dies.Who knows what other things they are hiding. As a Main Branch member I wouldn't be surprised if she knew the clan's secrets, even if her father doesn't see her fit to lead it.

Mizukage 02-09-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentBlade (Post 5886645)

Yeah I never understood why Sakura just did nothing. USually she runs out into the middle and does no good, but at least tries.

Its obvious Hinata will try to aid Naruto. I don't know about Sakura. Either one could possibly try to lay down their life for him tho. (Although with Sasuke involved this time sakura might really get in there)

Kreegah!!! 02-10-2012 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e710 (Post 5886594)
Pain sparred her.

No, he did not. There was no sparring whatsoever. He handily knocked her down.

:geek:

Jutsu Junkie 02-10-2012 03:28 AM

At this point, Sakura is desperate to relieve Naruto of his burdens, even if he isn't as willing to let them go. She's doing it out of guilt and camaraderie, whereas Hinata is coming to his aid out of passion and a desire to see herself as worthy of his love.

SilentBlade 02-10-2012 03:38 AM

yes yes, I did read your original post, I know you acknowledged it, i was just repeating it, saying that it has already been done! I know he likes to repeat himself, but only from generation to generation, not constantly within the same generation.

I am not sure what will happen here, I don't think anything like this has happened tbh. The reason why Hinata/Nauto covers Kushina/Minato was the whole village being attacked/destroyed deal, history repeated itself there perfectly. The only foreshadowing I think we could look at would be the end of the Pain arc where Nagato is talking about some of the details of the last great ninja war.

Kyūbi no Yōko 02-10-2012 05:50 AM

Yes but Mito was far more stronger than Hinata is -.- .

TatsumiTora 02-10-2012 05:53 AM

I was wondering will Hinata's father approve of Naruto and Hinata... XD

Naruske Uzuchi 02-11-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentBlade (Post 5887080)
yes yes, I did read your original post, I know you acknowledged it, i was just repeating it, saying that it has already been done! I know he likes to repeat himself, but only from generation to generation, not constantly within the same generation.

I am not sure what will happen here, I don't think anything like this has happened tbh. The reason why Hinata/Nauto covers Kushina/Minato was the whole village being attacked/destroyed deal, history repeated itself there perfectly. The only foreshadowing I think we could look at would be the end of the Pain arc where Nagato is talking about some of the details of the last great ninja war.

Sakura is more like Kushina if you ask me and kinda resembles her... so what history repeat itself?:???:

UchiHa_AsH 02-11-2012 03:20 PM

Sakura does resemble kushina both characteristicly and personality wise but...she doesn't even nearly deserve naruto as much as Hinata does....but hey.i don't mind :p as long as naruto gets one of them :p he cant stay pure forever if you know what i mean :ugeek:

Naruske Uzuchi 02-11-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH (Post 5890921)
Sakura does resemble kushina both characteristicly and personality wise but...she doesn't even nearly deserve naruto as much as Hinata does....but hey.i don't mind :p as long as naruto gets one of them :p he cant stay pure forever if you know what i mean :ugeek:

deserve? Hinata doesn't deserve him neither... I mean I wouldn't like someone who watches me be my wife *shudders* that just plain freaking crazy. Also the love is one-sided:cool:

UchiHa_AsH 02-11-2012 04:39 PM

Your obviously naru-saku fan.... and obviously hinata didn't just watch...unless sakura...who has only been friendly with him...hinata has shown her affection openly...but at first naruto was to stupid to notice and the second time when she confessed...he had his head to full with dealing with pain...

e710 02-11-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreegah!!! (Post 5887066)
No, he did not. There was no sparring whatsoever. He handily knocked her down.

:geek:

He could have ripped her head off just saying.

Naruske Uzuchi 02-11-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH (Post 5891068)
Your obviously naru-saku fan.... and obviously hinata didn't just watch...unless sakura...who has only been friendly with him...hinata has shown her affection openly...but at first naruto was to stupid to notice and the second time when she confessed...he had his head to full with dealing with pain...

True, I'm a Narusaku fan, but what I say does make sense and just because Hinata love Naruto don't mean Naruto loves her:cool: it would be better to not have any pairings at all

Pyro 02-12-2012 12:30 PM

Sorry, but Hinata would be less than useless against Tobi/Madara/Sasuke. Even more useless than she was against Pain.

Pyro 02-12-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko (Post 5887176)
Yes but Mito was far more stronger than Hinata is -.- .

And so was Kushina. Hinata would just charge out into battle and then Naruto would have to worry about protecting her. Hopefully she won't be stupid enough to do that, but you never know.... She hasn't really shown much brain power in the past.

slyfoxx 02-12-2012 04:44 PM

Noone is as useless as sakura noone i tell u... Noone