Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Narutoverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Haku vs Suigetsu (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=111337)

SimpleGenin 01-29-2012 03:50 AM

Haku vs Suigetsu
 
Location: Training Field

Zatamizu Yougan 01-29-2012 04:28 AM

Re: Haku vs Suigetsu
 
I don't think Haku has any attack that could give Suigetsu major damage when he is in water form.

megabbaut 01-29-2012 04:48 AM

Re: Haku vs Suigetsu
 
He can freeze Suigetsu and shatter him.

Zatamizu Yougan 01-29-2012 04:58 AM

Re: Haku vs Suigetsu
 
Is haku able to freeze suigetsu's water. I mean does suigetsu have his special type of water that he turns into.

Haku Uchiha 01-29-2012 06:19 AM

Re: Haku vs Suigetsu
 
Haku he is super fast and has Water Wind and Ice release what can Suigetsu do

Jord.0 10-16-2012 04:39 PM

Re: Haku vs Suigetsu
 
suigetsu stares at haku confussed then ask dude are u a chic thus forcing haku to think and with one swing off comes hakus head

WishfulFairie 10-16-2012 04:42 PM

Re: Haku vs Suigetsu
 
Even if Haku froze Suigetsu and shattered him....Sui can just bring himself back. He is water

PrinceofPeace 10-16-2012 04:50 PM

Re: Haku vs Suigetsu
 
If we go by Anime than than Haku can trap him with ice spears

Haku can also use ice dome to trap or stop Sugetsu. I do not see Sugeietsu breaking the ice with or without his sword.

Their is water near the training field but Haku freezes the moisture in the air.... so why not water?!??!??!?

Everytime Sugietsu gets hit and goes on the defenseive by turning into water it would take chakra

Sugeitsu can not use the sword as well as Zabuza and Haku has knowledge of the sword. Haku would see the sword and be enraged.

Sugeitsu loses from not being able to attack

BMC1994 10-16-2012 11:19 PM

Re: Haku vs Suigetsu
 
^True its very plausible that haku could freeze suigetsu. He seems to be made out of normal water as he able to 'fuse' with larger bodys of water. That and he needs to drink lots of water and can drown people with it.

@Wishfull

Who said suigetsu gets shattered she can just freeze him (restriction is also a winning condition)

Plus Haku can attack from the air by creating a mirror in the sky (might have been anime only idk anyway it did happen he blitzed some fodder with it)

Suigetsu needs to get close to do damage while haku can keep his distance just fine with senbon.

If suigetsu does have a way to get close to him (which i dont see atm) he murks haku with drowning.

While typing this i tended to call haku a her instead of him so i just called him haku. :)

Vivi 10-16-2012 11:23 PM

Re: Haku vs Suigetsu
 
Freezing Suigetsu isn't THAT easy considerng his Water intangibility and properties seem to toggle.

Look at Taka recruiting Juugo.
Sasukes snake was able to constrict Suigetsu.

PrinceofPeace 10-17-2012 03:19 AM

Re: Haku vs Suigetsu
 
So how does Sugeitsu get out of a small and cramped ice dome when not even paperbombs made a dent?

Jord.0 10-17-2012 03:39 PM

Re: Haku vs Suigetsu
 
can haku even freeze stuff on comand i get he can manipulate ice but if he can freeze water wat stops him from freezing naruto and sasuke coz meat freezes in the freezer.

if he can this would only add brute strength to suigetsus attacks and if haku trys to freeze the moister in the air it wouldnt be instant leaving suigetsu the opportunity to place a drowning bubble around hakus head and let it freeze over

PrinceofPeace 10-17-2012 04:50 PM

Re: Haku vs Suigetsu
 
He did not want to kill Naruto and Saskue plus they were moving too much

Kyubi Naruto punch>>>>> Ice mirror>>>>>>>>>>>paperbombs>>>>>>>. Sugeitsu strgnth w/sword

Ice dome stomps Sugeitsu

Jord.0 10-17-2012 07:59 PM

Re: Haku vs Suigetsu
 
wat if he were to turn to water form and slip out underneth

tanduhman 10-17-2012 10:14 PM

Re: Haku vs Suigetsu
 
Suigetsu has shown the ability to enhance his strength through transformation. Paper bombs are focused on explosions, as to where zabuzas sword is focused on fine point brute sharpness. Sharpness powered by the arm of an instant bodybuilding arm. Suigetsu should be able to cut through the ice dome. Its ice after all in comparison to an iron blade. An iron blade that is famous, to say in the least.

I believe that suigetsu would win this. For goodness sakes suigetsu could take down zabuza, whats not to say that he couldnt take down haku, who is weaker than zabuza? Haku may have range and ice manipulation, but in no way shape or form has he shown the ability to freeze someone into a block of ice. Use real feats. Haku's main attacks are senbon, which in turn are basically fodder to suigetsu, who can transform his body into water in any place that he wants to. Physical attacks are worthless to suigetsu. He can dodge, run, and cover the ground between him and haku within a matter of seconds. Any ninja can do this. Haku has not shown running feats, simply just feats that pass himself between mirrors which is fast, true, but not considerable as suigetsu can tank attacks, and cut down anything with superior strength feats.

BMC1994 10-17-2012 10:23 PM

Re: Haku vs Suigetsu
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tanduhman (Post 6301609)
Suigetsu has shown the ability to enhance his strength through transformation. Paper bombs are focused on explosions, as to where zabuzas sword is focused on fine point brute sharpness. Sharpness powered by the arm of an instant bodybuilding arm. Suigetsu should be able to cut through the ice dome. Its ice after all in comparison to an iron blade. An iron blade that is famous, to say in the least.

I believe that suigetsu would win this. For goodness sakes suigetsu could take down zabuza, whats not to say that he couldnt take down haku, who is weaker than zabuza? Haku may have range and ice manipulation, but in no way shape or form has he shown the ability to freeze someone into a block of ice. Use real feats. Haku's main attacks are senbon, which in turn are basically fodder to suigetsu, who can transform his body into water in any place that he wants to. Physical attacks are worthless to suigetsu. He can dodge, run, and cover the ground between him and haku within a matter of seconds. Any ninja can do this. Haku has not shown running feats, simply just feats that pass himself between mirrors which is fast, true, but not considerable as suigetsu can tank attacks, and cut down anything with superior strength feats.

Explosions >>>> strong swordmanship a strong arm is usually a requirement for that not an enhancement.

(btw zabuza would leave suigetsu chance less with silent killing and is physically stronger)
Offcourse haku cant freeze a normal human but you are forgetting that haku can free moisture in the air and suigetsu spends 50% of his fight as a big pile of moisture called water.

tanduhman 10-17-2012 10:33 PM

Re: Haku vs Suigetsu
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6301612)
Explosions >>>> strong swordmanship a strong arm is usually a requirement for that not an enhancement.

(btw zabuza would leave suigetsu chance less with silent killing and is physically stronger)
Offcourse haku cant freeze a normal human but you are forgetting that haku can free moisture in the air and suigetsu spends 50% of his fight as a big pile of moisture called water.

I would say it is an enhancement considering how strong he is due to the transformation. Suigetsus procrastination and lack of cardio is at hand being that he spent so much time not walking, but his pure strength through transfo is what makes his swing that much more lethal.

I would beg to differ on the explosion part. Its just paper bombs. Explosions effect a wide area of ground as a powered sword can pierce a specific spot. Just like the example of the chidori.

True, but has this been done? Has Haku shown the ability to freeze simple moisture or freeze a large mass of water? Suigetsu would not even have to change drastically. The only attacks coming at him are senbons for the most part.

BMC1994 10-17-2012 10:50 PM

Re: Haku vs Suigetsu
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tanduhman (Post 6301622)
I would say it is an enhancement considering how strong he is due to the transformation. Suigetsus procrastination and lack of cardio is at hand being that he spent so much time not walking, but his pure strength through transfo is what makes his swing that much more lethal.

I would beg to differ on the explosion part. Its just paper bombs. Explosions effect a wide area of ground as a powered sword can pierce a specific spot. Just like the example of the chidori.

True, but has this been done? Has Haku shown the ability to freeze simple moisture or freeze a large mass of water? Suigetsu would not even have to change drastically. The only attacks coming at him are senbons for the most part.

Not really because of the fact that zabuza can wield it effectively and for longer periods without needing such enhancements. While suigetsu cant do the same or atleast not as good as zabuza did without his enhancements.

Its basicly one of the few things haku did i suprised you could miss it.

Since haku can also freeze enough moisture in the air to create a multitude of large ice mirrors (to the point of making domes out of them) freezing 1 person made out of water is not that far fetched.

tanduhman 10-18-2012 11:16 AM

Re: Haku vs Suigetsu
 
Logically you prove a good point, however it still has not been done yet. With that logic kisame could do more than a thousand sharks because he has more chakra than that. Being that it hasnt been done though, he simply has thousand sharks no jutsu. Characters are limited to their feats. With this logic as well haku could even freeze the water inside someones body: Anyones body. Which would make his character boss. Until haku has shown the ability to either freeze full water based attacks coming at him, or has shown the ability to freeze the water inside someone than I believe that this concept is still an assumption that may or may not even be possible.

WishfulFairie 10-18-2012 11:37 AM

Re: Haku vs Suigetsu
 
Suigetsu canNOT take down Zabuza. He'd run out of energy to quickly.

Anyways, If Haku manages to freeze Sui and he can't find a way to liquefy his body, then I give it to Haku. If Sui can...


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.