Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Boxhead vs Logan and maybe Lone XD (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=111330)

BoxHead 01-28-2012 10:21 PM

Boxhead vs Logan and maybe Lone XD

I challenge you to another duel.

Restrictions: No GMing

You go first.

Lone_Espada 01-28-2012 10:22 PM

Re: Boxhead vs Logan and maybe Lone XD

I never go first.

BoxHead 01-28-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lone_Espada (Post 5860768)
I never go first.

Yes you shall.

Lone_Espada 01-28-2012 10:38 PM

Logan can make the first move.

loganace 01-29-2012 06:12 AM

It has been a while hasn't it? I'm using my freeverse character.

I sit in starbucks drinking cholate milk. I watch as box comes up to me and challenges meto a battle. I say phase and a glowing crystal comes out of nowhere and is now in my hand. start making handsigns and the air around me is infused with my power. I launch at box with my special crystal in hand. You don't want to thik about what the crystal does.

BoxHead 01-29-2012 11:48 AM

As I see the crystal headed for me, I slide down to the side and make a few hand signs. My left hand ignites on fire, and my my right hand is covered in a water bubble. I clasp my hands as a cloud materializes above me. I jump up, and somehow sit on the cloud. As I fly up to the ceiling, my legs are filled with electricity that transfers into the cloud. A giant bolt of lightning shoots down at logan, as I spread my hands out. They now are both covered with bubbles, but one is water and the other is acid. I plunge them into the cloud, and acidic rain flows down from the ceiling. If the acid hit you, then you suffer burns and you're slowed down.

loganace 01-29-2012 11:56 AM

Now it's lone's turn....

BoxHead 01-30-2012 06:13 PM

Nah, you just go...

loganace 01-30-2012 06:19 PM

As the lightning bolt comes at me I make a few handsigns and a chakra shield goes around me. My shield then breaks as the acidic rain falls towards me .I jump up avoiding the rain and end up above your cloud. I make handsigns and hue energy disc appears next to me and I launch it at you. It will slice through most defenses.

BoxHead 01-30-2012 06:32 PM

As I see the disc fly towards me, I take fire and water to make steam. I shoot two steam clouds. One is in front of me and another is behind you. The disc flies in the steam and appears from the one behind you. I plunge more acid into the cloud, but this time, it shoots out a strong beam of acid at you.

Pool 01-30-2012 06:55 PM

/stalks thread

BoxHead 01-30-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pool (Post 5865083)
/stalks thread

*sees sig*
Whuchu doin wit' mah boi?

Pool 01-30-2012 07:05 PM

Planning. Plotting. The usual evildoer stuff...

BoxHead 01-30-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pool (Post 5865120)

Oh, okay. Fine by me.

Pool 01-30-2012 07:13 PM

Box. You should join this:
Spoiler:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107008

loganace 01-30-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pool (Post 5865120)

Yes.......

loganace 02-01-2012 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxhead327 (Post 5865008)
As I see the disc fly towards me, I take fire and water to make steam. I shoot two steam clouds. One is in front of me and another is behind you. The disc flies in the steam and appears from the one behind you. I plunge more acid into the cloud, but this time, it shoots out a strong beam of acid at you.

As the disc comes at me I snap my fingers and it turns into a shield I grab. I put it ahead of me and it gets hit with the acid but it is still fine. I land on the ground. "I need somewhere to fight I'm not so, constricted. I run out the door and see that there is a large skyscraper I start running up the side of.

BoxHead 02-01-2012 09:27 PM

"I don't think so..." I place a fire and water hand into the cloud, making it expand until it turns into a giant eagle cloud. The eagle cloud flew outside, and I placed an electric charged hand into the eagle. Suddenly, electric charged feathers fired out of its wings straight toward Logan and the skyscraper.

loganace 02-02-2012 04:40 AM

As the feathers come at me I make a handsign and the ground starts trembling. Suddenly a giant wall forms in front of me blocking your feathers. I keep running and run into the skyscraper.