Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Anime Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Naruto Shippuden Episode 246 Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=111203)

Marcus123 01-26-2012 03:11 AM

Naruto Shippuden Episode 246 Discussion

It's out lets discuss it

Uzumaki Mako 01-26-2012 04:17 AM

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 246 Discussion

Downloading

Biggs Darklighter 01-26-2012 04:56 AM

I thought the episode was okay. It pretty much stayed to form for the most part. There was some filler material here and there sprinkled in the episode, but it wasn't that drastic that it really made much of a difference. I thought the animators did an great job with Kushina so far. More to come next week.

Naruto Namikazi 01-26-2012 05:24 AM

Is it just me, or is this episode and the next one too are filler candidates :S. After we waited for over 2 months, we are still getting fillers in the middle.

tanoth 01-26-2012 05:28 AM

Fillers are meant to fill in gaps. They are also for character development, for those who think characters do not get enough screen time. :/

Also to point out if there were no fillers, the anime would catch up too fast to the manga. Something to think about there.

Werebazs 01-26-2012 05:55 AM

Seriously, the pacing of the anime episodes is just plain horrible since the end of the Pain Invasion arc, and it's getting worse and worse. b#( The first scene of this ep started promisingly, with the airborn Cho Odama Rasengan, but from the moment the Rasenshuriken hit, the dynamics were sr*wed up terribly. All those scenes with Kushina being bullied could've been just as moving as the flashbacks Hinata got in ep166, if it wasn't for that... Most of the action scenes were also meh for the same reason, but I got used to that by now...I really hope that whoever is writing the scripts for the episodes will be fired before the next arc, because with this pacing that arc will be just unenjoyable.

That put aside what I liked about the ep: Kushina was beautiful, and the animators did a fairly good job with her hair. I really liked her and Minato as children. They were cute, esspecially after the rescue :D The talk Kushina had with Naruto was also good.

Uzumaki Mako 01-26-2012 06:19 AM

it was as my little brother say (El beste)

Pyro 01-26-2012 07:27 AM

I liked it. I don't mind a little filler in between, doesn't bother me. What bothers me is months of nothing but filler. The next ep looks like it'll be great.

katsu uchiha 01-26-2012 09:27 AM

I'm happy that after all this time we finally got Naruto meeting his mommy Kushina and both of them having a talk. It was an overall amazing episode and the filler bit I didn't mind. I can't wait for the next episode!

Lari18 01-26-2012 09:53 AM

I loved this episode! The animation was superb/gorgeous! Kushina and Minato looked so cute when they were little haha! And Naruto himself was adorable the whole time as well especially when he was rocking and listening to Kushina talk.

I personally loved the filler. My heart went out to Kushina when I saw those boys pick at her for her hair color. In addition to that, Naruto's battle with his inner hatred I think was done well as well. Seeing little Naruto and little Kyuubi!Naruto was just so sad to me. And on the positive side, Kushina's and Minato's relationship was very well done.

Overall, I LOVED this episode. The animators did a great job fleshing things out I think :)!

Filler will always be filler, but it was used in a good way here IMO.

l3thall3g3nd 01-26-2012 01:04 PM

Y all the hate I loved the episode even the filler in the middle didn't bother me because we saw more of kashina and minato as kids not every episode is gonna b fast pace non stop action.

Schnarf 01-26-2012 02:14 PM

Am I the only one that thinks Kushina looks about as old as Naruto? How old is she?

Jose 01-26-2012 05:07 PM

Minato was beast even as a genin.

Took out 3 gaurds, I say they were atleast chunin with pure speed and tai jutsu.

Ultimate combatant 01-27-2012 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose (Post 5855338)
Minato was beast even as a genin.

Took out 3 gaurds, I say they were atleast chunin with pure speed and tai jutsu.

He wasn`t even Genin yet, he was at the academy back then, I think!!! :D

Sajuuk 01-27-2012 05:34 AM

Loved this episode, finally Kushina appears for the very first time in the anime! :D

Utsusemi 01-27-2012 05:53 AM

Yeah i like this episode. I don't actually mind the fillers. It's not the same repetative ones we see on the leaf history or something like that, we actually got to (and see more on) Naruto's mum and dads history, why they met and then why the kyuubi was sealed inside naruto and the first appearance of tobi etc. it was a good episode, though it was hard watching Kushina a little cause she still looks the age she was when she dies which kinda doesnt look like Naruto's mom at all.. even the way she acts lol but i fully understand its cause of the time period and when her chakra was put in it was for that age bla bla... but good ep, cant wait for the next ones they're gonna be goood... and really sad :( even the manga nearly made me cry... hehe

tsuki 01-27-2012 06:13 AM

I loved they way they animated Kushina's hair. Next episode should be good with Tobi in it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant (Post 5856446)
He wasn`t even Genin yet, he was at the academy back then, I think!!! :D

No, he was a Genin at least. he had a headband. The story skipped time several times.

roullex uchiha 01-27-2012 03:01 PM

Imma watch it later.Tonight

naruto akippuden 01-28-2012 05:12 AM

It was a great episode, and I dont think Dialogue should be considered Filler Material. After Naruto gets the Nine tails chakara. . . there is going to be at least 3-4 episodes on what happend the night of the Nine tails attack on the village 16 years ago. Then after that, things should be heading on track again.

TatsumiTora 01-28-2012 06:06 AM

I don't know why but I'm looking forward to episode 248 and 249.:) It's a one hour special! AWESOME~~~~ :D