Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Narutoverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Naruto vs Minato (hardcore match) (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=110985)

Uzumaki Mako 01-20-2012 05:51 PM

Naruto vs Minato (hardcore match)

In this match every thing is allowed (hardcore match)

Land : The waterfall of truth
Medical : 3 pills only
Bombs : unlimited
loser : Die
Winner : be hokage and lives
Knowledge : Every thing

FIGHT!!!!!!..

Cult of Personality 01-20-2012 05:52 PM

Re: Naruto vs Minato (hardcore match)

Naruto has been noted to have surpassed Minato like fifty times already.

Kyo Yasanagi 01-20-2012 05:58 PM

^exactly

Lord Jiraiya 01-21-2012 12:59 AM

the only thing i remember being stated was naruto surpassed Minato because he finished the rasengan. I remember it being stated naruto was on the level of Minato.

stalemate is Minato's only shot. Naruto transforms into the nine tails minato hasn't shown anything to beat the fox but to kill himself and naruto is the only way naruto doesn't win unless Minato is given more feats.

roullex uchiha 01-21-2012 09:57 AM

So what about his tailed beast??

Towerworld 01-21-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roullex uchiha (Post 5842904)
So what about his tailed beast??

he seals him.

Uzumaki Mako 01-21-2012 10:23 AM

everything is allowed so anything could happen (free fight :D)

Kyo Yasanagi 01-21-2012 10:25 AM

naruto does rasen shuriken minato dodges, behind him rasengan. clone naruto does rasengan barrage behind minato

Naruto the Sage of Life 07-03-2012 03:40 PM

I believe that Naruto has indeed surpassed his father and would win in a fight however, we have to consider how smart Minato actually is. - He was able to figure out how to best Tobi and discrovered Tobi's abilites and weaknesses in almost not time. If Minato summons the death God then its a tie. - Well for this battle but if he does then he looses to Naruto like ten billion times in the death gods stomach.

Furthermore, things like bm get teleported away, which includes rasenshuriken. However it was shown to be pretty fast so it is arguable that Minato could not warp it away. Not entirely sure the mechanica Minato has to warp other people away, - like how he warped the kyuubi- but he could win if he warped away naruto.

Truthfully, Naruto would probably win, but I would give Minato a chance, its just that he has almost no feats, we dont really know everything he can do.

The only thing that I don't understand is why people assume that Minato is slow, and is only considered fast because of teleportation. Considering he caught Naruto when Tobi was going to impale him I would say he is fast, its just that speed is always gonna loose to teleportation in a race. In my opinion people are comparing Naruto to Minato's base speed not his teleportation.

PrinceofPeace 07-03-2012 05:02 PM

Naruto goes fox and blitz's his father

blackluffy 08-14-2012 05:52 AM

they doesnt fight

Mangetsu Hozuki 08-14-2012 06:02 AM

The question is, can Minato strike Naruto before he goes Kyuubi? I'd say, if he can, then Minato might be able to win by not giving Naruto enough time to transform. Also, Minato can summon all the toads Naruto can, which might be able to stall his Kyuubi transformation. If Naruto does turn to Kyuubi, Minato could teleport away, and stall 5 minutes, after which Naruto goes back to regular. Minato also has Uzumaki sealing techniques at his disposal, and even though we don't really know what they do, they would help. I think this would be a tie.