Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Narutoverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Strongest character Kakashi can beat (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=110203)

Kuromaki 12-30-2011 07:16 PM

Strongest character Kakashi can beat

There, I edited the title so no more whining about the list in this thread.

Schnarf 12-30-2011 07:18 PM

Re: Kakashi Gauntlet

Well I need to know the list from weakest to strongest, lol..

Kuromaki 12-30-2011 07:19 PM

Use one of the tier lists, or you can take a guess on your own...

Midnight789 12-30-2011 07:20 PM

too much work, you made the thread; you make the list

Schnarf 12-30-2011 07:21 PM

Well where do I find a tier list?

Kuromaki 12-30-2011 07:25 PM

You people are lazy.

Besides, you don't need a tier list. Just take a guess at the strongest character Kakashi can beat.

Schnarf 12-30-2011 07:26 PM

Lol. Okay I'd say Kakashi could make it up to Tsunade. But idk if he could beat her.

MinatoXNaruto 12-30-2011 07:45 PM

Kakashi could beat Tsunade. By manga feats, he's been battling with the seven swordsmen for a while, and even after that he still has enough chakra to fight tobi. I say he makes it up to Oro

J-Sun Tasogare 12-30-2011 07:45 PM

I think he stops at Kakuzu, he gets overwhelmed by Bodies.

Eagle125 12-30-2011 07:47 PM

It all depends on if Kakashi has Full knowledge for each character.

Super Sanin 3 12-30-2011 07:48 PM

I don't think Kakashi could beat Tsunade without Kamui... well it depends on the knowledge for both sides.

J-Sun Tasogare 12-30-2011 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 (Post 5798055)
I don't think Kakashi could beat Tsunade without Kamui... well it depends on the knowledge for both sides.

Ummm, I'm pretty sure he could easily beat her without Kamui. If she summons Katsuyu he has moves to combat it.

megabbaut 12-30-2011 07:52 PM

Kakashi copies Sasuke's Susanoo and stomps all of them. trolololol

Can't Kakashi Kamui all of them until he gets to Tobi?

Schnarf 12-30-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle125 (Post 5798049)
It all depends on if Kakashi has Full knowledge for each character.

In that case, Kakashi could easily beat Kakazu having battled him before.

megabbaut 12-30-2011 07:59 PM

Man see how bad this list sucks, note how if you slowly go up the list the characters fluctuate to where one character is massively stronger than the one above him and then the one above someone is so much weaker but the person above that is way too strong, it just shows how bad it is when you look from bottom to top.

Kakashi can take out half the people on the mid and high tiers yet half of them he can't are so low he wouldn't make it to the one's he can beat anyway, I'm even using A>B>C logic and it fails to this list.

Schnarf 12-30-2011 08:02 PM

Naruto is too high up on that list, imo.

RasenGrenadier 12-30-2011 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megabbaut (Post 5798074)
Kakashi copies Sasuke's Susanoo and stomps all of them. trolololol

Can't Kakashi Kamui all of them until he gets to Tobi?

i was thinking the same thing(minus kakashi copying susanoo)

Kuromaki 12-30-2011 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megabbaut (Post 5798096)
Man see how bad this list sucks, note how if you slowly go up the list the characters fluctuate to where one character is massively stronger than the one above him and then the one above someone is so much weaker but the person above that is way too strong, it just shows how bad it is when you look from bottom to top.

Kakashi can take out half the people on the mid and high tiers yet half of them he can't are so low he wouldn't make it to the one's he can beat anyway, I'm even using A>B>C logic and it fails to this list.

LOL nice job plagiarizing bro maybe next time you copy someone's argument you can at least link it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright (Post 5477007)

Neji can take out half the people on the mid and high tiers yet half of them he can't are so low he wouldn't make it to the one's he can beat anyway, I'm even using A>B>C logic and it fails to this list.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchnarfTacular (Post 5798106)
Naruto is too high up on that list, imo.

I think he's not high enough but this thread isn't about Naruto's position on the list, it's about who Kakashi can beat.

Super Sanin 3 12-30-2011 08:10 PM

Honestly I think Kakashi would Raikiri Tsunade's heart only to get surprised when she recovers via her seal, but whatever.

Schnarf 12-30-2011 08:10 PM

Well, he should be higher than Pain and Nagato at least. And, sorry for bringing him up. Lets get back to Kakashi, lol.