Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Character Talk (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   all original jutsu sharing (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=11009)

takumi yusanturi 07-15-2009 08:55 AM

all original jutsu sharing

got any made up jutsu then just post here and share them
dont forget to do a desciption;)

my jutsu:thunder phionix rasenbomb
rasengan with 4 changes in chakra nature lightning,fire,wind and earth.
i am working on a new one i should have a new one every month and the last week of the month ill choose the best original jutsu of the month so on so on so post jutsu and we'll see who wins!!!!

morganr08 07-15-2009 03:09 PM

Re: all original jutsu sharing

Here's all of the jutsu I've made up for my OC Hana Fujiwara.

(Fire)
Katon: Gouka no Jutsu - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique (fire engulfs opponent)

Katon: Fushichou Hi no Jutsu - Fire Release: Pheonix Fire Technique (fire she blows out of mouth in the shape of a pheonix)

Katon: Naraku Fuchi no Jutsu - Fire Release: Hells Abyss Technique (black fire that engulfs opponent it's and advanced form of the Hellfire Techinique)

Katon: Ryuuko Kokyuu no Jutsu - Fire Release: Dragons Breath Technique (blows fire at opponents, It's sort like the advanced form of the Great Fireball Technique)

(Lightning)
Raiton: Tsuin Tatsumaki no Jutsu - Lightning Release: Lightning Tornado Technique (she makes a Tornado out of lighning that is flung towards opponent)

Raiton: Ryuuki Raitingu no Jutsu - Lightning Release: Rising Lightning Technique (lightning comes out of the ground in a wave towards opponent)

Raition: Raitingu Suru no Jutsu - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Technique (lightning strikes at opponent)

(Wind)
Fuuton: Tsuin Tatsumaki no Jutsu - Wind Release: Twin Tornadoes Technique (she makes two tornadoes with her fans)

Fuuton: Kaze no Yaiba - Wind Release: Blades Of Wind Technique (blades of wind she directs at opponent with her fan)
(random)

Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique (she summons a giant wolf named Tsuki or a pack of wolves)

Kageyose Kakureru no Jutsu - Shadow Concealing Technique (this allows her to merge and hide in someone or somethings shadow)

Tora Ashi no Jutsu - Tiger Paw Technique (releases chakra into vital points of opponents body when hit. When using this jutsu she holds her hand up palm out and curls her fingers over)

Cho Bunshin no Jutsu - Butterfly Clone Technique (clones turn into butterflies which then explode)

Neos109 07-17-2009 11:35 AM

mine would be.....

fire style: metallic molding jutsu. i know it doesnt sound that interesting....

the user generates fire chakra in their hand, they then try and focuse that chakra into a metal object they are touching or holding. they can then reashpe the object. this can be helpful because lets say you are attack by an opponent and you hae no weapons.... but you you are near metal that cant do much like, a key or something, u can reashpe the key into a senbon or shuriken or something.

Naruto16614 07-17-2009 01:20 PM

My jutsu is a wind style called Hurricane Palm. Basically what you do with it is you can envelop your limbs in wind chakra and they become basically kunai knives that you can use to cut and slash things you can blow back projectiles blow out fires (depends on the strength of your wind chakra and the strength of the fire) and even if you train enough you can use it to fly. There are drawbacks however for instance most people who have wind chakra can't use it period because it takes so much chakra to do and if use it for prolonged periods your maximum chakra capicity goes down slowly it takes a heck of a lot of concetration to maintain and it also slowly eats away at your bones if you do the kunai limbs thing for to long. Long story short its an extremely powerful jutsu thats chockfull of risks.

Suujin 07-19-2009 06:22 PM

Secret Lighting Style: Storm of a thousand Strikes - The user uses electrsity to make his/her muscles contract rapidly to alow a great increase in speed, and than rushes at the opponant, with rapid movment the user strikes 1000 times with punches or kicks charged with electrisity.

(only usable to someone who has the Kekkei Genkai Shamanism, which can be found in the post about creating your own kekkei genkai)

Uberawesome 07-20-2009 02:17 AM

My Jutsus:

Water Style: Spikes of Defeat
makes 13 spear-like water spikes impale your opponent from Below

Fire Style: Ignition
surrounds your body in an armor of flames so your opponents cant attack you, last 15 seconds

Wind Style: Cloud Jump
makes you jump reaaaaaaaly far away, great escape route :D

Earth Style/ Fire Style: Murder-Suicide (for lack of a better name)
Opens a HUGE pit in the ground under you with flames at the bottom, everyone around you falls in and the hole closes so you and your opponents burn to death in a slow painful way.

Uberawesome 07-20-2009 02:21 AM

I have another one,

a Genjutsu/Ninjutsu

Earth Style: Summoning Poison Flower

Cute little pink flowers grow out of the ground and makes anyone near them fall asleep (regardless if you smell it or not, thats what makes it a genjutsu) and when your opponent is asleep, you can then enjoy yourself by Kunai Knifing their sleeping corpses to death while they are in your Genjutsu. I guess this would classify as a sort of trap too

Uberawesome 07-20-2009 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naruto16614 (Post 602740)
My jutsu is a wind style called Hurricane Palm. Basically what you do with it is you can envelop your limbs in wind chakra and they become basically kunai knives that you can use to cut and slash things you can blow back projectiles blow out fires (depends on the strength of your wind chakra and the strength of the fire) and even if you train enough you can use it to fly. There are drawbacks however for instance most people who have wind chakra can't use it period because it takes so much chakra to do and if use it for prolonged periods your maximum chakra capicity goes down slowly it takes a heck of a lot of concetration to maintain and it also slowly eats away at your bones if you do the kunai limbs thing for to long. Long story short its an extremely powerful jutsu thats chockfull of risks.

Isnt that Ripping off Sora's Beast Wind Palm from the filler episodes?

Drake2pto 07-20-2009 02:24 AM

Water Style: Blood Destruction Jutsu
Effects: Makes target automaticaly lose blood until destroyed...

danboy 07-20-2009 02:28 AM

Ninja art Frozen Steel jutsu
basically creates an executioner blade with water and wind affinitys harder that a slab of iron ore

Suujin 07-21-2009 10:37 AM

Secret Earth Style: Quartz Sheild - The User drags a large amount of the mineral Quartz to the surface and reshpes it into a 10 x 10 foot solid sheild.

Secret Ice style: Flashfreeze - The Ninja focuses wind and water chakra to cause all moisture within an area to instantly freeze.

jesse uzumaki 07-21-2009 10:45 AM

ok well here some jutsu i made up
biguil: gives you the ability to control another person for 1 round another is super nova: a small yellow ball made of yellow chakra appears then you fire it up in the air suddenly it starts to get bigger and bigger and it looks like a small sun but it's huge and it burst out sending waves of chakra all derections it requires huge amount of chakra to use it and it can destroy a entire village in a matter of seconds. it's like pain's chiriku tensie but it explodes.

Uberawesome 07-23-2009 01:02 AM

everything the world has ever dreamed of is here

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12341