Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Role Play HQ (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Unending Deathmatch (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=108984)

BoxHead 12-04-2011 12:26 PM

Unending Deathmatch

So, I'm bored and I wanna make a thread where anyone can join. In this thread, we fight each other with the basic rules of no GMing and stuff. However, there is no maximum cap of people who can join. So basically, it's an all out death match between everyone.
No turns, just whoever can answer faster :).
If there are too many attacks on a player who is offline, or is being ganked, I can remove some or all of them.
Alternate characters ARE allowed, but you cannot have both in action at once, and you can put them on alternate teams as long as you will sincerely support them.
If you die, you can't use that charcter for 24 hours and have to play on a new one so no one can just die and rez, so you should always have a backup.

Locations: Main area- Stadium
West- Desert
East- Plains and Forest
South- Beach
North- Snowy Mountains

Fighters:
Spoiler:
boxhead327
loganace
Lone_Espada
[Shikamaru]
sarutobi17
k-hatake
Noctis Arashi

This is mainly a free for all thread, but if you want teams, PM me, so you won't clog the thread :D.

Teams:

Spoiler:
Guild of the Honored
Spoiler:
Members:
boxhead327- Boxhead-Frostwyrm
loganace- Logan Taruchi
k-hatake

The Alliance of Silence
Spoiler:
sarutobi17-Kell
[Shikamaru]
loganace- Ace Logan

Rogues' Domain (no affiliation with anyone)
Spoiler:
boxhead327-Skelter Helter
boxhead327- Ace

Team Superkickass balls o'fire Mcmanly Max Fightmaster Force
Spoiler:
Noctis Arashi-Nyx
Boxhead327-Boxhead-MSAK
Lone_Espada-Lone

If you wish to have single 1v1 or 2v2 fights without anyone bursting in, then make a thread called:
UEDM: ... vs. ...

Now, lets kill each other!

loganace 12-04-2011 02:15 PM

Re: Unending Deathmatch

You see a figure walking through the snowy mountains geting closer and closer until the person gets to the main stadium. "We meat each other again." This time as allies." "You know what I am proposing."

BoxHead 12-05-2011 03:27 PM

Any joiners?

loganace 12-05-2011 04:50 PM

I haven't seen anyone. That wants to join. Well still haven't had a chance to PM Roy.

[Shikamaru] 12-05-2011 05:04 PM

Do you guys choose your own pre-designed characters?

Strictly knives, swords, and spiritual weapons?

loganace 12-05-2011 05:11 PM

You have your own character. I am using Logan Kagime. I bet boxhead is using his frostwyrm character. And I think it is any weapon or ability you can think of as long as it isn't GM.

Lone_Espada 12-05-2011 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] (Post 5738768)
Do you guys choose your own pre-designed characters?

Strictly knives, swords, and spiritual weapons?

You make up your own character. P:

Any weapon you want. ;)

[Shikamaru] 12-05-2011 05:13 PM

No guns correct? Strictly martial arts weapons?

I'll have to think of a character but by tomorrow I'll join in fellahs.

You guys can start I'll be the third post after the second initial counter.

Lone_Espada 12-05-2011 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] (Post 5738792)
No guns correct? Strictly martial arts weapons?

I'll have to think of a character but by tomorrow I'll join in fellahs.

Any weapon you want. o.o It's not strictly martial art weapons.

loganace 12-05-2011 05:16 PM

Yea any weapon. Boxhead isn't strict on what you can do in our battles. In one of our battles I locked us in one of my 9 souls.

BoxHead 12-05-2011 05:18 PM

And I summmoned an insane amount of creatures and shot out an ungodly amount of projectiles... but it is not GM :D

[Shikamaru] 12-05-2011 05:20 PM

Sounds like endless possibilities I'll brainstorm tonight and have a character by mid day tomorrow to join in.

You guys can start up now I don't mind.

loganace 12-05-2011 05:22 PM

Well I think Box is waiting for more but I think we can start now and others can join in. I think I will use a new character.

BoxHead 12-05-2011 05:28 PM

Ya idc about it, we can start whenever we want to, but we can't have that many teams yet :p

[Shikamaru] 12-05-2011 05:28 PM

Is this overpowered guys?

Energy Release: Eradication (Completely absorbing a Jutsu through the tips of the fingers)

Energy Release: Active Sap (Physically touching an opponent, then draining their chakra, sometimes in small brushes of the opponent)

Energy Release: Stagnation (Slowing the movement of the particles around you to decrease the temperature significantly, typically to protect yourself from large, ranged Ninjutsu, while you remain encased in a block of ice)

Energy Release: Ascension (Speeding the movement of the particles around you to significantly increase the temperature, to prevent being grappled or trapped in Jutsu, by steaming everything around you)

Energy Release: Manipulation (Ability to physically change states of matter by manipulating the speed of the particles of your body, I.E. Solid, Liquid or Gas) Requires half a minute of concentration

Energy Release: Obliteration (Ability to either increase or decrease the movement of particles in an enemy's body through touch, resulting in total body liquidation or freezing) Requires a minute of concentration

Adding those with energy sapping needles that I can release from the scales on my body?

Lone_Espada 12-05-2011 05:31 PM

Hmmmm.

[Shikamaru] 12-05-2011 05:32 PM

The most OP ones require a minute of concentration, like temporarily changing states in order to defend against attacks and the other one to completely change the state of an enemy, freezing them or turning them into liquid/gas.

BoxHead 12-05-2011 05:35 PM

Couldn't you just spam eradication? And yeah, thats a bit too OP

Lone_Espada 12-05-2011 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] (Post 5738833)
Is this overpowered guys?

Energy Release: Eradication (Completely absorbing a Jutsu through the tips of the fingers)

Energy Release: Active Sap (Physically touching an opponent, then draining their chakra, sometimes in small brushes of the opponent)

Energy Release: Stagnation (Slowing the movement of the particles around you to decrease the temperature significantly, typically to protect yourself from large, ranged Ninjutsu, while you remain encased in a block of ice)

Energy Release: Ascension (Speeding the movement of the particles around you to significantly increase the temperature, to prevent being grappled or trapped in Jutsu, by steaming everything around you)

Energy Release: Manipulation (Ability to physically change states of matter by manipulating the speed of the particles of your body, I.E. Solid, Liquid or Gas) Requires half a minute of concentration

Energy Release: Obliteration (Ability to either increase or decrease the movement of particles in an enemy's body through touch, resulting in total body liquidation or freezing) Requires a minute of concentration

Adding those with energy sapping needles that I can release from the scales on my body?

The only way those two would work is if it's an auto-hit on someone. Which in this case is GM. Yet the other ones I don't see any problems with.

[Shikamaru] 12-05-2011 05:37 PM

I can make it more the ability to absorb an attack through energy manipulation.

I can eliminate draining the energy of an opponent through touch.

I'm basically a tank who provides time for my teammates through absorbing techniques, I can go into gas form or even liquid form, as well as increase the temperature around me.

I won't overdo it with massive speed.