Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Graveyard (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Character Databook (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=108110)

TheBlackChidori 11-22-2011 04:37 AM

Character Databook
 
Been waiting a long time for the 4th databook to update statistics. Thought it'd be fun to make one of our own, feel free to comment, adds characters, whatever.

This is a group project so if anyone wants to make like short character bios, we could edit some of them in. Also these numbers are under debate!

Most come from the databook with additions to recent feats since update, and others are just off hand

Kumogakure (Cloud Village)
Spoiler:
A the 4th Raikage
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 4.5
Taijutsu: 5.0
Genjutsu: 2.5
Intelligence: 3.5
Strength: 5.0
Speed: 5.0
Stamina: 4.0
Handseals: 4.0


Killer Bee
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 4.0
Taijutsu: 4.5
Genjutsu: 2.0
Intelligence: 4.0
Strength: 4.5
Speed: 4.5
Stamina: 5.0
Handseals: 4.0


Darui
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 4.5
Taijutsu: 3.5
Genjutsu: 3.0
Intelligence: 4.5
Strength: 3.0
Speed: 3.5
Stamina: 4.0
Handseals: 4.5


3rd Raikage
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 4.5
Taijutsu: 5.0
Genjutsu: 2.0
Intelligence: 3.0
Strength: 5.0
Speed: 4.0
Stamina: 5.0
Handseals: 4.0


Iwagakure (Rock Village)
Spoiler:
Muu the 2nd Tsuchikage
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 3.5
Genjutsu: 3.5
Intelligence: 4.5
Strength: 4.5
Speed: 4.0
Stamina: 4.0
Handseals: 5.0



Onoki the 3rd Tsuchikage
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 4.5
Taijutsu: 3.0
Genjutsu: 2.5
Intelligence: 4.5
Strength: 4.5
Speed: 3.5
Stamina: 2.0
Handseals: 5.0



Sunagakure (Sand Village)

Spoiler:
Gaara
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 2.0
Genjutsu: 3.5
Intelligence: 4.5
Strength: 2.5
Speed: 4.0
Stamina: 5.0
Handseals: 4.0


Temari
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 4.5
Taijutsu: 2.5
Genjutsu: 1.5
Intelligence: 4
Strength: 3.5
Speed: 3
Stamina: 3
Handseals: 3


Kankuro
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:


The 4th Kazekage
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:


Chiyo
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:


Konohagakure (Leaf Village)
Spoiler:
Kages/Legends of Konoha
Spoiler:
Hashirama Senju the 1st Hokage
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 3.5
Genjutsu: 2.5
Intelligence: 4.5
Strength: 3.5
Speed: 4.5
Stamina: 4.5
Handseals: 5.0


Tobirama Senju the 2nd Hokage
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 4.5
Taijutsu: 4.0
Genjutsu: 4.0
Intelligence: 5.0
Strength: 3.5
Speed: 4.5
Stamina: 3.0
Handseals: 5.0


Hiruzen Sarutobi the 3rd Hokage
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 5.0
Genjutsu: 5.0
Intelligence: 5.0
Strength: 3.0
Speed: 3.0
Stamina: 3.0
Handseals: 5.0


Minato Namikaze the 4th Hokage
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 4.5
Genjutsu: 3.0
Intelligence: 5.0
Strength: 3.5
Speed: 5.0
Stamina: 4.0
Handseals: 5.0


Tsunade the 5th Hokage
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 5.0
Genjutsu: 3.5
Intelligence: 5.0
Strength: 5.0
Speed: 3.5
Stamina: 4.5
Handseals: 4.0


Danzo Shimura, temporary 6th Hokage
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 4.5
Genjutsu: 4.5
Intelligence: 5.0
Strength: 2.5
Speed: 3.5
Stamina: 3.5
Handseals: 4.5


Jiraiya
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:



Madara Uchiha
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 5.0
Genjutsu: 5.0
Intelligence: 5.0
Strength: 5.0
Speed: 4.5
Stamina: 5.0
Handseals: 5.0


Konoha Jonin
Spoiler:

Kakashi Hatake
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:

Might Guy
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:



Asuma Sarutobi
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:


Neji Hyuuga
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:


Kurenai Yuhi
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:


Naruto and his peers.
Spoiler:
Sai
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:


Konohamaru Sarutobi
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 3.5
Taijutsu: 2.0
Genjutsu: 0.5
Intelligence: 3.5
Strength: 2.0
Speed: 3.0
Stamina: 2.5
Handseals: 2.0


Shikamaru Nara
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:



Choji Akimichi
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:


Kiba Inuzuka
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:


Hinata Hyuuga
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:


Naruto Uzumaki
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 4.0
Genjutsu: 2.0
Intelligence: 4.0
Strength: 5.0
Speed: 5.0
Stamina: 5.0
Handseals: 4.5


Sakura Haruno
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:


Rock Lee
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:



Kirigakure (Mist Village)
Spoiler:
Suigetsu Hozuki
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:


Mei the 5th Mizukage
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:5
Taijutsu:3
Genjutsu:3
Intelligence:3.5
Strength:3
Speed:3.5
Stamina:4
Hand Seals:5


2nd Mizukage
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:


Ao
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:


Akatsuki (Original)
Spoiler:
Kisame Hoshigaki
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 4.5
Genjutsu: 2.5
Intelligence: 3.5
Strength: 5.0
Speed: 4.5
Stamina: 5
Handseals: 3.5


Itachi Uchiha
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 5.0
Genjutsu: 5.0
Intelligence: 5.0
Strength: 3.5
Speed: 5.0
Stamina: 3.0
Handseals: 5.0



Konan
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 3
Genjutsu: 3
Intelligence: 4.5
Strength: 3.5
Speed: 4
Stamina: 4
Handseals: 3.5


Deidara
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 3.5
Genjutsu: 3.5
Intelligence: 4.5
Strength: 3.5
Speed: 4.5
Stamina: 4
Handseals: 3.5


Nagato
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 5.0
Genjutsu: 3.5
Intelligence: 4.5
Strength: 5.0
Speed: 4.5
Stamina: 5.0
Handseals: 5.0


Kakuzu
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 4
Genjutsu: 3
Intelligence: 4.5
Strength: 4
Speed: 4
Stamina: 4.5
Handseals: 3.5


Hidan
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 4.5
Genjutsu: 3
Intelligence: 3
Strength: 4
Speed: 3.5
Stamina: 5
Handseals: 3.5


Sasori
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 4
Genjutsu: 4
Intelligence: 5
Strength: 3
Speed: 4.5
Stamina: 5
Handseals: 4


Otogakure (Sound Village) / Rogue
Spoiler:
Kabuto Yakushi
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 3.5
Genjutsu: 4.5
Intelligence: 5.0
Strength: 3.5
Speed: 3.5
Stamina: 4.0
Handseals: 5.0


Orochimaru
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 3.5
Genjutsu: 5.0
Intelligence: 5.0
Strength: 3.5
Speed: 4.5
Stamina: 3.5
Handseals: 5.0


Kimimaro
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:


Juugo
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:
Intelligence:
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:
Handseals:


Sasuke Uchiha
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 4.0
Genjutsu: 4.5
Intelligence: 4.0
Strength: 4.0
Speed: 4.5
Stamina: 4.5
Handseals: 4.0


vonshadow 11-22-2011 04:48 AM

Re: Character Databook
 
Asuma Sarutobi
Ninjutsu: 4
Taijutsu: 4.5
Genjutsu: 3
Intelligence: 4
Strength: 4.5 ( with trench knives infused with wind chakra)
Speed: 4
Stamina: 4
Hand Seal: 4

vonshadow 11-22-2011 04:52 AM

Re: Character Databook
 
Shikamaru Nara
Ninjutsu: 3.5
Taijutsu: 2.5
Genjutsu: 2.5
Intelligence: 5
Strength: 2.5
Speed: 3.5
Stamina: 3
Hand Seal: 4

Yori 11-22-2011 05:05 AM

Re: Character Databook
 
Sasuke

Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 4.5
Genjutsu: 5.0
Intelligence: 4.5
Strength: 4.0
Speed: 4.5
Stamina: 5.0
Handseals: 4.0
Durability: 3.5

I raised his intelligence to a .5 because of what he demonstrated against Deidara, and how he planned Kirin. Also on that weak genjutsu he did to Danzo in order to give him the W really.

Stamina to a 5 because when he went against Dei he could barely stand on his feet, but he had enough chakra to summon Manda and get them both out of there. Also the Kage incident. Chidori, Susanoo, Genjutsu, Amaterasu, Blaze Release.

Against Danzo even though he was healed Danzo was in better shape than he was and Sasuke still pulled off a Summon, Genjutsu, Amaterasu, Chidori, & Susanoo Arrow. Right after that fight he fired a Arrow at Kakashi, and released a Chidori towards Naruto. Sasuke's chakra pool/stamina is under rated.

Might Guy

Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 5.0
Genjutsu: 3.0
Intelligence: 4.0
Strength: 4.0
Speed: 5.0
Stamina: 4.5
Handseals: 3.5

2nd Mizukage

Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 3.5
Genjutsu: 5.0
Intelligence: 5.0
Strength: 3.5
Speed: 3.5
Stamina: 4.5
Handseals:4.5

vonshadow 11-22-2011 05:16 AM

Re: Character Databook
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yori (Post 5700090)
Sasuke

Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 4.5
Genjutsu: 5.0
Intelligence: 4.5
Strength: 4.0
Speed: 4.5
Stamina: 5.0
Handseals: 4.0
Durability: 3.5

I raised his intelligence to a .5 because of what he demonstrated against Deidara, and how he planned Kirin. Also on that weak genjutsu he did to Danzo in order to give him the W really.

Stamina to a 5 because when he went against Dei he could barely stand on his feet, but he had enough chakra to summon Manda and get them both out of there. Also the Kage incident. Chidori, Susanoo, Genjutsu, Amaterasu, Blaze Release.

Against Danzo even though he was healed Danzo was in better shape than he was and Sasuke still pulled off a Summon, Genjutsu, Amaterasu, Chidori, & Susanoo Arrow. Right after that fight he fired a Arrow at Kakashi, and released a Chidori towards Naruto. Sasuke's chakra pool/stamina is under rated.

Might Guy

Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 5.0
Genjutsu: 3.0
Intelligence: 4.0
Strength: 4.0
Speed: 5.0
Stamina: 4.5
Handseals: 3.5

2nd Mizukage

Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 3.5
Genjutsu: 5.0
Intelligence: 5.0
Strength: 3.5
Speed: 3.5
Stamina: 4.5
Handseals:4.5

I think Guy's Ninjutsu should be reduced to a 3.5. He was shown almost no ninjutsu whatsoever except for a Summoning Jutsu. Strength should be increased to 4.5.

As for the Second Mizukage, his Taijutsu should be reduced to 3 because he has not shown any taijutsu feats whatsoever. A 3 is just because he is Kage, so at least he should have above average taijutsu. His intelligence might not be that high. A five ?? Maybe reduce it to a 3.5. This is because he showed no use of battle strategy nor did he come up with any.

vonshadow 11-22-2011 05:34 AM

Re: Character Databook
 
Choji Akimichi
Ninjutsu: 3
Taijutsu: 4
Genjutsu: 2
Intelligence: 2.5
Strength: 5 ( In Mega Expansion Form )
Speed: 2.5
Stamina: 4
Handseals:2

Kakashi Hatake
Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 4.5
Genjutsu: 4
Intelligence: 5.0
Strength: 3.5
Speed: 4
Stamina: 3.5
Handseals:5

Ino Yamanaka
Ninjutsu: 3.5
Taijutsu: 2.5
Genjutsu: 3.5
Intelligence: 4
Strength: 2
Speed: 2.5
Stamina: 2.5
Handseals: 3

Hinata Hyuga
Ninjutsu: 2.5
Taijutsu: 3.5
Genjutsu: 2.5
Intelligence: 3.5
Strength: 2
Speed: 2.5
Stamina: 2.5
Handseals: 2

Shino Aburame
Ninjutsu: 4
Taijutsu: 2.5
Genjutsu: 2
Intelligence: 4
Strength: 2.5
Speed: 2
Stamina: 2.5
Handseals: 3

Jiraiya
Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 4
Genjutsu: 3.5
Intelligence: 4
Strength: 4.5
Speed: 4.5
Stamina: 4.5
Handseals:5

LUCKY.KAKASHI 11-22-2011 11:35 AM

Re: Character Databook
 
kakashi

Ninjutsu: 5.0
Taijutsu: 4
Genjutsu: 5
Intelligence: 5.0
Strength: 3.5
Speed: 4
Stamina: 3.5
Handseals:5

LUCKY.KAKASHI 11-22-2011 11:39 AM

Re: Character Databook
 
and if u put some standers will be better , like genjutsu 4 ex , sakura showed that she can dispel gengutsu so she might be 3 , while lee cant dispel it so he is 1 , and no one is 0 .



and raikage stamina should be 5 , he mentioned to have tailed beast chakra level .

Kuromaki 11-22-2011 12:20 PM

Re: Character Databook
 
I organized the list more. Still thinking of where to put Sasuke, but I shoved him under Orochimaru's village for now.

Konoha has subdivisions because it's huge.

vonshadow 11-22-2011 12:31 PM

Re: Character Databook
 
Temari
Ninjutsu: 4
Taijutsu: 3
Genjutsu: 3
Intelligence: 4
Strength: 3.5
Speed: 3
Stamina: 3
Handseals: 3

Bard Image 11-22-2011 02:24 PM

Re: Character Databook
 
I see Konohamaru here and see that whoever created his ranking does not understand, he along with the Sound Four, Part One Neji, Choji, Kiba, Shikamaru, they all are Genin. He is not inferior, he is no academy student. Not to mention, the jutsu Konohamaru is capable of, is out of each of their league by plenty.

I have not truly checked many of these rankings but that is one of the few I clicked on, that I definitely disagree with.

vonshadow 11-22-2011 02:26 PM

Re: Character Databook
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bard Image (Post 5701482)
I see Konohamaru here and see that whoever created his ranking does not understand, he along with the Sound Four, Part One Neji, Choji, Kiba, Shikamaru, they all are Genin. He is not inferior, he is no academy student. Not to mention, the jutsu Konohamaru is capable of, is out of each of their league by plenty.

I have not truly checked many of these rankings but that is one of the few I clicked on, that I definitely disagree with.

Konohamaru stats needs to be increased by a bit. By the way, which one do you disagree with ??

Bard Image 11-22-2011 02:32 PM

Re: Character Databook
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vonshadow (Post 5701492)
Konohamaru stats needs to be increased by a bit. By the way, which one do you disagree with ??

Yes, well I'll admit he hasn't exactly had his fair share of time the other Genin have had, though he does not deserve to be that low, especially consdering the level he is at to be able to master the Rasengan so easily, he shows more potential than even Naruto, Minato and Jiraiya. I just glanced at his placement and see that it is overall low, as opposed to the other genins overall of around maybe twenty five during their time as a genin, Konohamaru has only a twenty or so.

Kuromaki 11-22-2011 02:34 PM

Re: Character Databook
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vonshadow (Post 5701128)
Temari
Ninjutsu: 4
Taijutsu: 2.5
Genjutsu: 2
Intelligence: 4
Strength: 2.5
Speed: 3
Stamina: 3
Handseals:4

I disagree with the Strength stat since Temari has a 3.5, according to the third Databook. That is, if we're building on top of previous Databooks.

If anything should have increased, it would be her Intelligence and her Ninjutsu/Stamina, rather than her Taijutsu, Genjutsu and Handseals. She doesn't use those anyway.

vonshadow 11-22-2011 02:39 PM

Re: Character Databook
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuromaki (Post 5701530)
I disagree with the Strength stat since Temari has a 3.5, according to the third Databook. That is, if we're building on top of previous Databooks.

If anything should have increased, it would be her Intelligence and her Ninjutsu/Stamina, rather than her Taijutsu, Genjutsu and Handseals. She doesn't use those anyway.

I decreased her strength because she hardly uses it. In my opinion, strength goes hand in hand with taijutsu skills. However, I dont know whether the strength stats was based on her carrying such a huge fan.

Kuromaki 11-22-2011 02:45 PM

Re: Character Databook
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vonshadow (Post 5701546)
I decreased her strength because she hardly uses it. In my opinion, strength goes hand in hand with taijutsu skills. However, I dont know whether the strength stats was based on her carrying such a huge fan.

Then why does she have a consistent strength stat in the real databooks? There's no point in decreasing it. In fact, she'd probably be stronger, if anything, now.

vonshadow 11-22-2011 02:49 PM

Re: Character Databook
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuromaki (Post 5701583)
Then why does she have a consistent strength stat in the real databooks? There's no point in decreasing it. In fact, she'd probably be stronger, if anything, now.

Hmm sounds fair enough. I've increased her strength .

Kuromaki 11-22-2011 03:29 PM

Re: Character Databook
 
So who gave Itachi a 5 in Durability, while giving A & Bee a 4 and a 4.5 http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...orums/wuut.png

Durability isn't even in the real databooks, is it?

Edit: If Maddy gets all 5.0's then wouldn't Hashirama too?

vonshadow 11-22-2011 03:40 PM

Re: Character Databook
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuromaki (Post 5701765)
So who gave Itachi a 5 in Durability, while giving A & Bee a 4 and a 4.5 http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...orums/wuut.png

Durability isn't even in the real databooks, is it?

Nope don't think so. Ya I just realized that too. No way Itachi is more durable. Unless they count him able to fight eventhough his illness was at its final stage

Kuromaki 11-22-2011 03:54 PM

Re: Character Databook
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vonshadow (Post 5701840)
Nope don't think so. Ya I just realized that too. No way Itachi is more durable. Unless they count him able to fight eventhough his illness was at its final stage

Being able to withstand Ninja AIDS doesn't somehow increase his endurance to actual attacks, at least when we're talking in battle terms. The only way I can see Itachi having a 5 in durability is with Susanoo, but I don't think that counts because that's a jutsu, not a transformation.

Bee and A on the other hand have some of the best durability in the whole manga by far and theirs have topped Itachi's so far.

But instead of arguing over this, the durability stat should just be taken off, seeing as it wasn't in the other databooks to begin with, and we're basing most of these stats on those databooks.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.