Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Anime Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Naruto Shippuden Episode 113 Uncut Dub? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=107568)

Toddler Naruto 11-10-2011 01:40 PM

Naruto Shippuden Episode 113 Uncut Dub?

Does anyone here know when iTunes will be releasing the Uncut English Dub of Naruto Shippuden Episode 113?

katsu uchiha 11-10-2011 01:52 PM

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 113 Uncut Dub?

It looks like the dub is taking a break/on hiatus right now after releasing the 2nd Naruto Shippuden movie and 12 episodes in a whole day. I'm only guessing this meaning I am probably not correct. But I guess the dub won't be back from break until probably the New Year. But thats just my guess, so I may not be a 100% right.

ItachiKisame 11-10-2011 03:49 PM

Im sure it will be out at some point they are probrably just putting all the episodes that would be on the next volume all at once like with the latest volume.

RobbieMar1 11-10-2011 07:52 PM

Yeah, my guess is that, since its not on TV at this time, (and prolly not on TV any longer), it may mean that they'll release all the episodes for the next volume all at once! But, my guess is it will be in January, sometime. And besides, its only been a couple weeks since vol. 9 got released. Give it atleast, a little time. I mean to my guess, the earliest we might possibly see it is in December sometime.

ItachiKisame 11-10-2011 10:10 PM

Yeah thats possible that they could have it all by next month which would be good.

RobbieMar1 11-10-2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItachiKisame (Post 5674472)
Yeah thats possible that they could have it all by next month which would be good.

Yeah, it would be pretty nice! We'll see what happens.

ItachiKisame 11-10-2011 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 (Post 5674483)
Yeah, it would be pretty nice! We'll see what happens.

Yep but like you said its only been a few weeks since the latest valume came so it could take time.

RobbieMar1 11-10-2011 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItachiKisame (Post 5674484)
Yep but like you said its only been a few weeks since the latest valume came so it could take time.

Thats what Im thinking.

ItachiKisame 11-10-2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 (Post 5674489)
Thats what Im thinking.

Yep but it could still come out before the next box set which is good cause like I said before its good to know all the episodes ahead of time before they come out.

RobbieMar1 11-10-2011 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItachiKisame (Post 5674493)
Yep but it could still come out before the next box set which is good cause like I said before its good to know all the episodes ahead of time before they come out.

yeah, so far thats pattern has been happening, so maybe they'll continue to go that route. But, since they brought us all these episodes, maybe something different will happen. But, hopefully not.... Because I like watching a new episode each week! And if they dont release another volume, right after the next 9 weeks or so, then it could throw things off for me, a bit.

ItachiKisame 11-10-2011 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 (Post 5674508)
yeah, so far thats pattern has been happening, so maybe they'll continue to go that route. But, since they brought us all these episodes, maybe something different will happen. But, hopefully not.... Because I like watching a new episode each week! And if they dont release another volume, right after the next 9 weeks or so, then it could throw things off for me, a bit.

Yeah I know but im sure they will have it sooner or later especially since it isn't fillers and im sure alot of people would wanna watch all that at least.

RobbieMar1 11-10-2011 10:49 PM

Yes, the good stuff is coming up NEXT!

ItachiKisame 11-10-2011 10:50 PM

Yeah which is good since it could draw more people into it.

RobbieMar1 11-10-2011 10:54 PM

YES, Ive been thinking the same exact thing! It could bring back more fans! As well as some new eng dub fans!

ItachiKisame 11-10-2011 11:17 PM

Yeah especially since the really awesome stuff is coming.^^

Toddler Naruto 12-07-2011 11:57 AM

Hrmm, any updates on when we will be getting Episode 113 :)?

RobbieMar1 12-07-2011 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto (Post 5742306)
Hrmm, any updates on when we will be getting Episode 113 :)?

No. We prolly wont be seeing it until January, sometime... Thats when the next boxset is coming out. Plus, dont you think that it would take some time for the next batch to get here, when we were just given 12 episodes at the end of October?

ItachiKisame 12-07-2011 01:32 PM

Yeah its been a little less then a couple months since the last volume came. And if they are having the next volume out with all the episodes in it then mabey they put each episode every once a week or so and there are only 4 to 5 weeks a month and it was like the end of October that the had the last volume out which means that the next volume might be out sometime next mounth since it hasn't been like 12 weeks or more yet since the last one came.

RobbieMar1 12-07-2011 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItachiKisame (Post 5742538)
Yeah its been a little less then a couple months since the last volume came. And if they are having the next volume out with all the episodes in it then mabey they put each episode every once a week or so and there are only 4 to 5 weeks a month and it was like the end of October that the had the last volume out which means that the next volume might be out sometime next mounth since it hasn't been like 12 weeks or more yet since the last one came.

Yes!!! thats exactly what Im thinking! And thats exactly what I am going by! XD I believe that we'll deffinitely get it, sometime during January, like you said! `:))

ItachiKisame 12-07-2011 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 (Post 5743551)
Yes!!! thats exactly what Im thinking! And thats exactly what I am going by! XD I believe that we'll deffinitely get it, sometime during January, like you said! `:))

Yeah I could be wrong but it is a real possibility I mean I know boxset 10 wouldn't be out untill April probrably which is at least 4 months away so we have plenty of time for that.