Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Anime Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Ending of Shippuden (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=105205)

Naruto Namikazi 09-24-2011 01:12 AM

The Ending of Shippuden

We all know that Shippuden is about to finish since the Original Naruto was 9 seasons. So then... what will be the name of the next Naruto series and what will it be about?(Probably the whole 1st season will be about Naruto and Bee's training).
PLEASE ALL OF U WHO READ MANGA DON'T RUIN THE STORY FOR US WHO ONLY WANT TO WATCH IT IN ANIME. BE FAIR

ILIKEPIE 09-24-2011 01:13 AM

Re: The Ending of Shippuden

nah shippuden will continue the only reason the first part ended was the time skip

Naruto Namikazi 09-24-2011 01:17 AM

I still think Shippuden will end soon, probably after they finish season 10. I respect your point of view, but i dont think that shippuden will continue after 10 seasons it would be about pointless, because shippuden was almost only about Naruto getting stronger (which he did). Now there should be another head line that talks only about the Kyuubi and of course among other things .

Zabuza345 09-24-2011 02:44 AM

Well, Kishi mentioned last year that the manga would end in 2 maybe 3 years which is something like 240-300ish extra chapters, if you convert that to Anime episodes, that's atleast another 3 or 4 seasons (5 or 6 if they really string it out). Seeing as we're on Season 10 at the moment, and its just been 50% filler 50% story I really don't see it ending for until after Kishi's finished the with manga which is still another 2 years atleast, so the anime as atleast another 3.

Despite me being a manga reader, I'm estimating this on what I already know. I won't spoil anything that's just plain harsh, but the story still has a few loose ends Kishi needs to finish up before he even considers finishing. So the anime still has some time to go yet.

Uchiha Sora 09-24-2011 04:40 AM

Do you read the manga? lol. Let me just say that there will be no new title unless they feel like naming the show after the Arc they're in....

EDIT: yeah i see you don't read the manga. Trust me, Shippuden won't end until after the war at least.(Not a spoiler since Madara already declared war in the kage summit)

Naruto Namikazi 09-24-2011 11:33 AM

Well... I can't compete with u guys who read Manga (at least u didn't ruin the story :D, thnx for that). And if Kishi said it's going to end after 3 years [With my calc. 48 episodes a year (but if u count about the brakes they take which are 2 weeks then it's about 36 episodes a year) maybe my calc is broke]. Please correct me if iam wrong
Please do not insult me if i made a mistake u too make mistakes but i will NEVER LAUGH AT THEM, because in my opinion that's for people who have no sense of dignity in them.

Zabuza345 09-24-2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naruto Namikazi (Post 5561044)
Well... I can't compete with u guys who read Manga (at least u didn't ruin the story :D, thnx for that). And if Kishi said it's going to end after 3 years [With my calc. 48 episodes a year (but if u count about the brakes they take which are 2 weeks then it's about 36 episodes a year) maybe my calc is broke]. Please correct me if iam wrong
Please do not insult me if i made a mistake u too make mistakes but i will NEVER LAUGH AT THEM, because in my opinion that's for people who have no sense of dignity in them.

36 is a tad small a number, if I recall there are 3 or 4 key Japanese holidays where (This year especially) they didn't air anime. But then they'll have specials and stuff where two episodes are aired. I work that out to be anywhere between 45-48, give or take a couple of episodes depending on certain variables.

Naruto Namikazi 09-24-2011 11:42 AM

Well 45-48 episodes a year ain't THAT bad. Man it sure would be nice if they aired an episode every 3 days now THAT would be nice. But i can always dream :S

McCrillisNsiah 09-24-2011 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naruto Namikazi (Post 5560148)
We all know that Shippuden is about to finish since the Original Naruto was 9 seasons. So then... what will be the name of the next Naruto series and what will it be about?(Probably the whole 1st season will be about Naruto and Bee's training).
PLEASE ALL OF U WHO READ MANGA DON'T RUIN THE STORY FOR US WHO ONLY WANT TO WATCH IT IN ANIME. BE FAIR

What would be the point of Naruto continuing after Shippuden? Besides, the story is in it's final arc so of course Naruto is gonna have his final battle with Madara and the rest of the Akatsuki after that, the story will end. It will be pointless if Kishi milks Naruto like Tite Kubo is doing with Bleach. Seriously, we are seeing what we have to see about Naruto, after the series ends, it's time to move on, you're in the future, not the past, move on, sure you can reflect on your life in the past, but the past doesn't go on forever...

McCrillisNsiah 09-24-2011 11:50 AM

And also, I'd rather have the ending feel like a shot from a gun, not a happy die hard cliche.

Naruto Namikazi 09-24-2011 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McCrillisNsiah (Post 5561084)
And also, I'd rather have the ending feel like a shot from a gun, not a happy die hard cliche.

YUP That's ABSOLUTELY CORRECT

Zabuza345 09-25-2011 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naruto Namikazi (Post 5561068)
Well 45-48 episodes a year ain't THAT bad. Man it sure would be nice if they aired an episode every 3 days now THAT would be nice. But i can always dream :S

With how long an episode takes to make, and the rate of the manga, that's impractical. Even an episode once a week does eventually catch the manga up. hence fillers. If you had a episode every 3 days, within 2 months you'd of completed an arc, whereas it usually takes 3 months from start to finish to complete an arc.

But regardless, you can't have the anime over take the manga as the Studio can't animate the episodes until they get hold of the manga and the public get hold of it, they'd up having to create an original story like, for example, Fullmetal Alchemist and more recently Blue Exorcist. They'd up twisting it and creating a crap story.

Naruto Namikazi 09-25-2011 05:20 AM

It would be really interesting to know .. Does Kishi accept Ideas for Manga. If u recall (i dont know if its still going) Spider-man had a lot of ideas made by fans which the writer bought from the person who made the idea. We fans may actually have a good idea for a filler or a completion of the story line. Just a thought

White Zetsu 09-25-2011 06:52 AM

Shippuden wont end and become another series. there is a very small chance but i seriously doubt it. were just to close to the end of the manga. if it did end, the next series would be like 85% filler and 15% story. and filler always ends in disaster for shows. look at original naruto everyone just skipped from episode like 135 and just waited for shippuden. if what you said happened, wed have like 5 filler arcs in a row (or like 2 35 episode long ones), and then like 1 normal arc. it would stink. theres just not enough manga left to move to a new series.

Zabuza345 09-26-2011 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naruto Namikazi (Post 5562978)
It would be really interesting to know .. Does Kishi accept Ideas for Manga. If u recall (i dont know if its still going) Spider-man had a lot of ideas made by fans which the writer bought from the person who made the idea. We fans may actually have a good idea for a filler or a completion of the story line. Just a thought

Don't think he takes ideas for the manga, but I know he has expressed some interests in various pairings that the fans have decided - but beyond that no.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 09-26-2011 10:13 AM

i think it will still continue

Uchiha Sora 09-26-2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naruto Namikazi (Post 5561044)

welll... the current arc feels like the last.

All the akatsuki, the main villains, are dead.(well they already were after the Pain arc :lol:) Sasuke and Naruto are going to have their final fight supossedly.

Naruto has(major spoiler)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
controlled the kyuubi to some extent...Sasuke has attained the full power of his eternal mangekyo..

the only way for Naruto to continue after this arc is if Kishi decides to introduce new people. the time skip was about saving Sasuke, so the next series would probably be about Naruto becoming Hokage assuming the story continues

McCrillisNsiah 09-29-2011 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora (Post 5566612)
welll... the current arc feels like the last.

All the akatsuki, the main villains, are dead.(well they already were after the Pain arc :lol:) Sasuke and Naruto are going to have their final fight supossedly.

Naruto has(major spoiler)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
controlled the kyuubi to some extent...Sasuke has attained the full power of his eternal mangekyo..

the only way for Naruto to continue after this arc is if Kishi decides to introduce new people. the time skip was about saving Sasuke, so the next series would probably be about Naruto becoming Hokage assuming the story continues

Even if Naruto does become Hokage, it wouldn't make any sense for the series to still continue. Besides, Kishi will get no profit if he'd just milk the series. After he finishes the series, Kishi and his team will move on. This is not SpongeBob, Tom and Jerry, Looney Toones, and Scooby-Doo, nor Bleach. Once you run out of ideas or that the whole point is to just end the series, move on, no need to be greedy for the money. And besides, Naruto is not even meaningful and subtle, just a spood-feeding story that doesn't even make you think at all.

Naruto Namikazi 09-29-2011 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McCrillisNsiah (Post 5571815)
Even if Naruto does become Hokage, it wouldn't make any sense for the series to still continue. Besides, Kishi will get no profit if he'd just milk the series. After he finishes the series, Kishi and his team will move on. This is not SpongeBob, Tom and Jerry, Looney Toones, and Scooby-Doo, nor Bleach. Once you run out of ideas or that the whole point is to just end the series, move on, no need to be greedy for the money. And besides, Naruto is not even meaningful and subtle, just a spood-feeding story that doesn't even make you think at all.

If u really don't like naruto that much or if u really think that way THEN WHY DID U ENTER THIS FORUM . This is only for fans not for some complainers or haters and if it is the same to u if Naruto ends or not then please by ALL MEANS GET OUT OF THIS FORUM

McCrillisNsiah 09-30-2011 05:58 AM

I did not say I hate Naruto, I was just hate some parts of it, dummy!

And what I was trying to point out is, get your facts right. If Naruto becomes Hokage and then another series shows his Hokage life, then what the hell would it be? Naruto changing people's personalities over and over again and fighting and fighting through various enemies to protect the villages? All rambo-like new enemies come outta nowhere trying to kill everyone in the village?