Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Bowl (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   What do you want Kishi to do once Naruto is over? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=103124)

maskanio 08-14-2011 10:51 AM

What do you want Kishi to do once Naruto is over?

I guess this question sort of depends on the outcome of Naruto but besides that, would you like to see Kishi build on Naruto or start a whole new independent manga series?

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 08-14-2011 03:12 PM

Re: What do you want Kishi to do once Naruto is over?

i think he will keep on continuing naruto for a while

Ogiku 08-14-2011 03:59 PM

maybe do a build off of naruto either many years before, or many years after

Sharingan19 11-26-2011 06:45 AM

I think he should do a side-manga with a Naruto character like Minato, Jiraiya or Kakashi.

Kuromaki 11-26-2011 12:36 PM

He should do a gaiden or a 3rd Naruto series.

Ishtar 11-26-2011 12:44 PM

I'm pretty sure Kishi wants to start on something else after he's done with Naruto.

Biggs Darklighter 11-26-2011 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharingan19 (Post 5710707)
I think he should do a side-manga with a Naruto character like Minato, Jiraiya or Kakashi.

Well, there is a "spoof manga" out there that stars Rock Lee. Its called Springtime of Youth. But on topic, I think they need to focus on Sakura and her background. Or maybe the Ino-Shika-Cho trio. But he could start an entirely new manga altogether.

MiiST 12-06-2011 08:44 PM

i would hope that kishi would continue the series t where nauto is the hocage or go back to kakshi's child hood arc and continue up to the attack on the leaf arc

p.s sorry for my spelling

vonshadow 12-09-2011 07:58 AM

maybe make a few volumes on the other major ninja villages. expanding on their history prior to them being united.
I would love to see him expand of Suna and Kumo especially. And also Kiri. Heck Kishi you just should do all the villages

DoragonKaen 12-17-2011 02:14 AM

I don't want Naruto to drag on much too longer. Don't get me wrong, it's my favorite manga, but everything needs to end eventually, and honestly, how much more could be done with the current story?
If Kishi were to start a new project I'd just like to say:
If it's anything like his one-shot Bench, count me out, not interested.

ILIKEPIE 12-17-2011 02:24 AM

Naruto The Last Uchiha the story of the son of Sasuke and the members of team Sai

XxSharinganxX 12-17-2011 12:20 PM

Hopefully make a Kakashi or Itachi Gaiden, that would be interesting

Sharingan19 12-17-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxSharinganxX (Post 5763222)
Hopefully make a Kakashi or Itachi Gaiden, that would be interesting

I agree, it would be cool to see what Itachi and Kakashi did when they were in the ANBU. And also what Itachi did when he went rogue and how he got partnered with Kisame.

FoxxyKat 12-29-2011 01:36 PM

I want Kishi to live his life once it's over.:???:

clayartisabang! 01-01-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuromaki (Post 5711690)
He should do a gaiden or a 3rd Naruto series.

Agreed, I feel that it would awsome if they just got older and had kids (OH YEAH!lol) and I'd love to see how the kids turn out and who...well did who, and then there could be a new Generation:D. Our original characters could be there, but instead they'd be parents and sensais. I'm just dieing for that to happen and if it did naruto would go all the way to the next generation of kids(in actual reality) and heck I'd watch it with kids...but that's just my wishful thinking -.-

Akimoto Mayu 01-02-2012 07:41 PM

something to show some of the older charterers in their younger days: Itachi, his parents, anko, the sannin, Kakashi, kurenai, etc...

Hakumaiu 01-05-2012 08:10 PM

I would like to see some spinoff manga were we could see more of the characters that we still don't know about. Or he could make a different manga series that is totally and utterly amazing.

I would really want to the the sannin based around Jiraiya and the other two. I would also want to see some of Kabuto's past since hes actually one of the main villains.

LilHinataGirl 01-05-2012 09:22 PM

If he ends the series, he should show a background of characters we find a mystery. It would entitle good quality and something that can keep fans entertained.

Ten_Tailed_Fox 01-06-2012 06:59 PM

I personally would be okay with naruto ending, as long as he started a new series in the "Narutoverse".

Coffee 01-07-2012 10:18 AM

If he made a complete new manga I wouldn't read it. After Naruto I'm done with anime and manga. I would however absolutely love it if he made some manga chapters to tell us more of the characters we love that we haven't really gotten to learn much more than the story line allows us, like two that I'd really really enjoy learning more about would be Itachi and Minato. I know the new generations game will be covering these two in the story line with never before scene animation but I don't think it will cover enough to completely satisfy fans. I would hope kishi does more with the characters that we haven't gotten to see how exactly their personalities work, because i'm pretty sure we all could fairly accurately guess just what Naruto would do in almost any situation lol. I want to see more of Itachi's life pre-massacre, he seems like he was a completely different person. In it kishi could show us more on Shisui and Sasuke and if Madara was just using lover as a filler or if Itachi really had one. For Minato I'd like to see more of him and Kushina as kids, considering we've gotten to see a pretty good amount of what he's like with the movie and gaiden episodes and will see more with the upcoming game. Maybe a little on Konan, Yahiko, and Nagato's training with jiraiya. Considering how popular Deidara and Sasori are I think they should have a bit more of who they were before akatsuki explained to us. I think it would be a great way to end things, I'd be satisfied if kishi did this for us. Since I know asking for an akatsuki movie would be pushing it xD