Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Creative Corner (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Photoshoot (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=102974)

CrackFat 08-11-2011 09:11 AM

Photoshoot
 
This is the last photo shoot before my friend's horse would be put down.
She was suffering from a bad case of osteoarthritis. As of 5:00 PM today, European time, she was humanely euthanized.

She was an 11 year old mare, my heart goes out to my friend.
Enjoy some pictures.
I actually used up 7 GB, so know that this is only a small portion.
















Noctis Arashi 08-11-2011 09:21 AM

Re: Photoshoot
 
I cried.

I genuinely feel sorry for her and the horse.

But I dislike horses.

tsuki 08-11-2011 09:27 AM

Re: Photoshoot
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi (Post 5417787)

But I dislike horses.

What's wrong with a horse?

Noctis Arashi 08-11-2011 09:31 AM

Re: Photoshoot
 
Every time I've been near one. They tried to kill me.

Especially the first time I rode one with my friends and it attacked the other horses, flung me off, and almost trampled me.

Kiseki 08-11-2011 09:50 AM

Re: Photoshoot
 
Good job! You took different angles, different poses from the model and the horse.
Well .. a horse can't really pose ofcourse, but hey. They did good.
Im sad that the horse had this disease. :( /sad

CrackFat 08-11-2011 11:39 AM

Re: Photoshoot
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi (Post 5417787)
I cried.

I genuinely feel sorry for her and the horse.

But I dislike horses.

Your soul is beautiful. :p

It pains me to think of how she must feel. I rather not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiseki (Post 5417842)
Good job! You took different angles, different poses from the model and the horse.
Well .. a horse can't really pose ofcourse, but hey. They did good.
Im sad that the horse had this disease. :( /sad

Thanks, I tried to aim for clarity and not just creativity.
I hope that's visible through the pictures.

Yes, it hasn't hit home with me yet. I'll be sad sometime soon.

moonwatcher 08-11-2011 04:25 PM

Re: Photoshoot
 
aaaw jacq... those pic came out awesome. Hugs your friend.
Her horse is amazingly beautiful :)

Devroux 08-11-2011 04:37 PM

Re: Photoshoot
 
The pictures are amazing in themselves. They're very good shots. The horse is beautiful and, since I have to make things slightly weird, so is the girl. ;D Wonderful pictures.

I'm sorry about the horse though... That sucks big time. It's sad.

LOLI'MINJACQSSIG

CrackFat 08-11-2011 04:44 PM

Re: Photoshoot
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devroux (Post 5419157)
The pictures are amazing in themselves. They're very good shots. The horse is beautiful and, since I have to make things slightly weird, so is the girl. ;D Wonderful pictures.

I'm sorry about the horse though... That sucks big time. It's sad.

LOLI'MINJACQSSIG

Thank you Dev.
I guess you do have a soul.

It does suck, can't help reality.

ICOULDN'THELPBUTNOTICE
Quote:

Originally Posted by moonwatcher (Post 5419113)
aaaw jacq... those pic came out awesome. Hugs your friend.
Her horse is amazingly beautiful :)

Thank you RASPY <3333333


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.