Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spoiler Shisui's murder consented? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=102607)

EvL j3st3r 08-03-2011 04:26 PM

Shisui's murder consented?

Ok, so I haven't had much response or agreement to this in the past.....but I think with the recent chapter, that may change a little.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r (Post 4880058)
You're forgetting one possibility. Shisui's murder was consented by Shisui himself. He offered his own life up to Itachi knowing the result would be that Itachi acquire MS. Itachi made the sacrifice of killing those dearest to him in order to achieve his and Shisui's goals. Shisui (with the same goals in mind) made the sacrifice of giving his own life which in turn gave Itachi the power necessary to achieve said goals. YAY TEAMWORK!

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94655
Quote:

Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r (Post 4459103)
If Shisui is in fact dead......I think he and Itachi both were the good natured characters they are made out to be.

Itachi wiped out his whole clan for the greater good. For the same greater good, Shisui agreed to die at Itachi's hand giving Itachi Mangekyo Sharingan to help make their goal a success.

So by this train of thought.........Shisui's murder would have been consensual, therefore preserving the "good image" of these two characters. This way.....noone has to be a liar.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4459103

Ch. 225, pg.3

"Brother...Did you kill Shisui-san!?

-Sasuke Uchiha

"Thanks to him, I was able to obtain this eye."

(-Itachi Uchiha)

And I'm not going to look it up, but we all know that Itachi told Sasuke way back when...that you have to kill your best friend in order to unlock MS. It seems there may be some other alternatives now, but Itachi believed then that was the only way you could get it. When you add this and the quote together........face it you people in denial, it wasn't a lie. Itachi killed Shisui.

Now the most recent chapter tells us that the last moment the two shared together was of good nature and friendly. Shisui entrusted his eye to Itachi, ect.,ect. I'm telling you it was a planned agreement.

So here I say it again. Shisui consented his own murder at the hands of Itachi so that he could achieve MS.

kalmeast 08-03-2011 04:58 PM

Re: Shisui's murder consented?

Now, this is what i call hitting it right on the head...u got it right...reps to ya.

EvL j3st3r 08-03-2011 05:08 PM

Thanks. I was going to put it in the "eat crow" thread, but it wasn't directly verified so I decided to take this route.

zerosameri 08-03-2011 06:47 PM

I thought this was all settled when it was 1st shown :lol:

EvL j3st3r 08-03-2011 07:23 PM

Nope. The manga's been very vague about Shisui up until now. Where were you for all the debating about "did Itachi really kill Shisui" and the stories not adding up, ect. ect.

Honestly, I've posted this thought more than a few times and can't remember one time that someone sided with me.

deidara#1 08-03-2011 07:43 PM

Who doubted he did? I assumed this was the case.

zerosameri 08-03-2011 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r (Post 5387291)
Nope. The manga's been very vague about Shisui up until now. Where were you for all the debating about "did Itachi really kill Shisui" and the stories not adding up, ect. ect.

Honestly, I've posted this thought more than a few times and can't remember one time that someone sided with me.

Even so there was no doudt that he did kill him. It's very simple and nothing to be "Oh well" with...

I remember them.

Sheelah 08-03-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r (Post 5386510)
Ok, so I haven't had much response or agreement to this in the past.....but I think with the recent chapter, that may change a little.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94655
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4459103

Ch. 225, pg.3

"Brother...Did you kill Shisui-san!?

-Sasuke Uchiha

"Thanks to him, I was able to obtain this eye."

(-Itachi Uchiha)

And I'm not going to look it up, but we all know that Itachi told Sasuke way back when...that you have to kill your best friend in order to unlock MS. It seems there may be some other alternatives now, but Itachi believed then that was the only way you could get it. When you add this and the quote together........face it you people in denial, it wasn't a lie. Itachi killed Shisui.

Now the most recent chapter tells us that the last moment the two shared together was of good nature and friendly. Shisui entrusted his eye to Itachi, ect.,ect. I'm telling you it was a planned agreement.

So here I say it again. Shisui consented his own murder at the hands of Itachi so that he could achieve MS.

The only problem with this is, Itachi was told that shisui had been watching his actions for quite awhile since he had been acting strangely. If Shisui would do anything for the clan and had been monitoring Itachi for the Konoha Police Force, this makes no sense.
True, Shisui had been watching Itachi, but only beacuse Itachi's actions warranted concern. Someone like this is, more than likely, not going to volunteer his life to end in such a way. He would fight for the good of the Uchiha Clan.

EvL j3st3r 08-03-2011 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheelah (Post 5387549)
The only problem with this is, Itachi was told that shisui had been watching his actions for quite awhile since he had been acting strangely. If Shisui would do anything for the clan and had been monitoring Itachi for the Konoha Police Force, this makes no sense.
True, Shisui had been watching Itachi, but only beacuse Itachi's actions warranted concern. Someone like this is, more than likely, not going to volunteer his life to end in such a way. He would fight for the good of the Uchiha Clan.

I believe I replied to a similar comment like this from you before. It went something like this..... (below).....
Quote:

Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r (Post 4460065)
details details. Kishi could write a million different things in to account for that. Maybe it was just an act. Maybe he was suspicious for a while if Itachi really shared his motives. It's a theory based on complete speculation so the possible answers are endless. In turn that also means there are a lot of holes in it. It's just a "long shot" theory.

basically, that could just be passed off for intentional deceit. There could be countless things unknown to the reader that would make that small hole a non-factor.
Quote:

Who doubted he did? I assumed this was the case.
You assumed Shisui consented his own murder? Well where have you been all this time?
Quote:

Even so there was no doudt that he did kill him. It's very simple and nothing to be "Oh well" with...

I remember them.
True. None the less, several question it. Wether Itachi did or did not kill Shisui is not the point of this thread. It's wether or not Shisui willingly consented to his own demise at Itachi's hand.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 08-03-2011 08:56 PM

shisui self-sacrificed himself i believe and gave itachi one of his eye's
that was a great chapter

Wooster 08-03-2011 09:16 PM

Umm, except for the fact that Itachi pretty clearly stated Shisui committed suicide.

Sheelah 08-03-2011 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r (Post 5387822)
I believe I replied to a similar comment like this from you before. It went something like this..... (below).....

basically, that could just be passed off for intentional deceit. There could be countless things unknown to the reader that would make that small hole a non-factor. You assumed Shisui consented his own murder? Well where have you been all this time? True. None the less, several question it. Wether Itachi did or did not kill Shisui is not the point of this thread. It's wether or not Shisui willingly consented to his own demise at Itachi's hand.

I haven't tackled this subject before now...so it is someone else entirely....

However, I do not subscribe to this, based on the known facts behind the incident.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wooster (Post 5387962)
Umm, except for the fact that Itachi pretty clearly stated Shisui committed suicide.

^ This is true

Squall 08-03-2011 10:39 PM

No wonder itachi was angry and fought (for a second) the Konoha Ninjas that acused him of Killing Shisui. Technically he did, but it would be a massive emotional time for him, and to be called a murderer the next day....anyone's emotions would be "Rargh!"

Man I'm ahppy he's back.... Let's just hope he doesn't 'die' (again) so soon.

Revived Kakuzu 08-04-2011 02:41 PM

Of course, back then Itachi would lie about killing Shisui. If he admitted that he didn't, he would've been screwed. /sighs. People don't always speak the truth. And when he says that 'Shisui died silently' I believe that means he didn't resist Itachi's killing... Be that drowning or asphyxiated.
And lol, mr Jester sir, happy that you've got your time? If I were you, I'd shoot everyone that went against you. Go on, the shotgun's right there...

SRhyseBlack 08-04-2011 02:42 PM

Shisui is a man to be remembered for his black crows of doom and SRhyse devotion to the village. HAIL TO THEE.

EvL j3st3r 08-04-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wooster (Post 5387962)

That was never said
Quote:

Originally Posted by Revived Kakuzu (Post 5390455)
And lol, mr Jester sir, happy that you've got your time? If I were you, I'd shoot everyone that went against you. Go on, the shotgun's right there...

Kills wooster and Sheelah.
Quote:

I haven't tackled this subject before now...so it is someone else entirely....

However, I do not subscribe to this, based on the known facts behind the incident.
It was you. check the links in my OP. In one of them, you made that exact same argument.