Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Archives (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   [Spoilers] Who is Danzo? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=10190)

deidara330 07-10-2009 08:50 AM

[Spoilers] Who is Danzo?

Here's why Danzo is not Obito, and probably not Tobi either.

1. He bandages his right eye, so that no one can see his Sharingan. This means that he is not an Uchiha. When someone transplants an eye from someone with a visual kekkei genkai, they are unable to turn it off. If Danzo were an Uchiha, he would turn off his Sharingan and no one would ever know.

2.He said that he needed Kabuto to fix his right arm and eye. If he were Tobi, he wouldn't care about Kabuto and nothing would be wrong.

3. In one panel, it shows that not only was Obito's right side crushed, but so was his left leg. Neither of Danzo's legs are injured, and therefore him being Obito is unlikely.

This is why I believe Danzo is Danzo and no one else. Who agrees with the above statements?

Vaan 07-10-2009 08:54 AM

Re: Why Danzo isn't Obito.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deidara330 (Post 526052)
Here's why Danzo is not Obito, and probably not Tobi either.

1. He bandages his right eye, so that no one can see his Sharingan. This means that he is not an Uchiha. When someone transplants an eye from someone with a visual kekkei genkai, they are unable to turn it off. If Danzo were an Uchiha, he would turn off his Sharingan and no one would ever know.

2.He said that he needed Kabuto to fix his right arm and eye. If he were Tobi, he wouldn't care about Kabuto and nothing would be wrong.

This is why I believe Danzo is Danzo and no one else. Who agrees with the above statements?

first one absolutely true.
Imma add something to the second one.
Spoiler:
We know Tobi is Madara.Unlike Danzo Madara had no injured arm though didnt he?

narutorocks 07-10-2009 09:00 AM

I agree,
Spoiler:

and besides wasn't Obito's entire right(or was it left...) side of his body crushed? Not just his arm. And if he was Obito (unless he got help from Orochimaru, who's dead now anyway) his entire right side would be gone. And putting bandages over it doesn't make the body parts appear. So I highly doubt Danzo is Obito.

I really hope that made sense....

Gamabunta 07-10-2009 09:17 AM

Danzo is Danzo. Danzo's back story has me confused though. Is he related to the fourth? Does he have something to do with Kakashi? Right now trying to guess who he is, is going to be futile.

wurte 07-18-2009 06:26 PM

Re: [Spoilers] Who is Danzo?

It's a good question. Who is he. As you point out, he can't be an uchiha cause he is hideing his eye, but in fact he could if he lost them and got the eyes from another uchiha. But then what about Madars brother? He had his eyes plugged out - and eventually he died. Or so the story says. If he lost his eyes and had a surgery done with orochimarus help that could be the it in my eyes.

At first I had a whole different theory. Danzo is Sasuke and Itachis father. And most of root is actually Uchihas. He could have tricked Itachi with an eye jutsu back then - or madara could. If Madara was helping Itachi, Madara could really be plotting with the rest of the Uchiha since they wanted to rule in Konoha. They could just have made the whole village believe it would be true. Maybe there is some eye jutsu that can change and manipulate ppls mind to see and think otherwise. Why would Sasuke remember Itachi cry that late? When he was in front of Madara. And as they say Madara has been manipulating with a lot other people too.

Only problem with this theory is, that Sasukes father wasn't this old. But maybe he had the mangekhyugan (or how it's spelled) and lost his possebility to see - then he had a surgery?

But if I am right, it would be a huge plot against Konoha to take the control. And there might come some great fights- Then Sasuke might be one end up helping Naruto and the others, cause of what Itachi gave Naruto back in the forrest - maybe it's a way to tell Sasuke the real truth. Then Sasuke must pick his side, and he ends up helping Naruto and co. They win and Naruto becomes hokage and makes world peace end of story ^^ (or something like that :P)

He could also has been in a fight with Itachi which Itachi one, and took away his eyes or something - however he was some how able to survive anyways.

I do still believe that it could be most likely anyone. I might just go and read back in some chapters if we don't get any better traces in next chapter :)

Vaan 07-18-2009 06:29 PM

UGH
Spoiler:
Danzo is Danzo noone else.

Chromekatana 07-18-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamabunta (Post 526292)
Danzo is Danzo. Danzo's back story has me confused though. Is he related to the fourth? Does he have something to do with Kakashi? Right now trying to guess who he is, is going to be futile.

Maybe he'll make a appearance in the Kakashi chronicles.

ANIMELVR4EVR 07-18-2009 06:44 PM

danzo is an evil old man that should retire!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
he's the 6th hokage for some idiotic reason and he gives the impression that he wants to kill everone.

Hatake Girl 07-18-2009 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANIMELVR4EVR (Post 618144)
danzo is an evil old man that should retire!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
he's the 6th hokage for some idiotic reason and he gives the impression that he wants to kill everone.

amen to that!

nexthokage 07-18-2009 07:30 PM

Maybe he took the eye of obito

nexthokage 07-18-2009 07:30 PM

U nevewr know

RasenShuriken06 07-18-2009 07:33 PM

well heres something obito was crushed right...well if danzo was obito maybve when obito was crushed it damaged his kekki genkai to where he couldnt turn it off but he would be missing a left eye which danzou has so hmm

Hatake Girl 07-18-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RasenShuriken06 (Post 618726)
well heres something obito was crushed right...well if danzo was obito maybve when obito was crushed it damaged his kekki genkai to where he couldnt turn it off but he would be missing a left eye which danzou has so hmm

that would be very intersting... but there is just so much against the whole "obito is still alive" thing that i doubt you're right...good idea though

deidara330 07-18-2009 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RasenShuriken06 (Post 618726)

I already disproved that. Both of Obito's legs were crushed. If someone could somehow fix his legs, why would they not fix his arm?

Sensei : Riku Arashi 07-18-2009 07:43 PM

obito's right side was crushed and danzo needs his right eye and right leg to be fixed by kabuto, he might be obitoi or he might be just danzo

maybe after being crushed it messed up his eye

deidara330 07-18-2009 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sensei : Riku Arashi (Post 618829)
obito's right side was crushed and danzo needs his right eye and right leg to be fixed by kabuto, he might be obitoi or he might be just danzo

maybe after being crushed it messed up his eye

His right leg is fine, which is why he can't be Obito. Obito's legs were crushed, and Danzo's legs are fine, so he can't be Obito.

takumi yusanturi 07-18-2009 08:06 PM

every one tobi is obito danzo i have no idea but zetsu healed obito cause he still wasn't dead and he had been hiding for years so he decided to put on a mask and re-name himself and i will post a pic later of it!!

deidara330 07-18-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takumi yusanturi (Post 619049)
every one tobi is obito danzo i have no idea but zetsu healed obito cause he still wasn't dead and he had been hiding for years so he decided to put on a mask and re-name himself and i will post a pic later of it!!

This is a lie, pic will probably be fanmade and is moreover not allowed on this site.
Read this:
Quote:

Copied from Naruto Wikia
Before Nagato (specifically the Deva path) was revealed, some speculated that Minato Namikaze was the leader of Akatsuki because their silhouettes were similar, and Pain had some knowledge of Konoha. This theory was propagated by a fan-made manga collage, where the Akatsuki leader revealed himself as Minato.
And tell me how you expect me to believe it won't be fanmade.

Sensei : Riku Arashi 07-18-2009 08:15 PM

well we'll have to wait to find out who danzo is

Hatake Girl 07-18-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takumi yusanturi (Post 619049)

there is no hard proof that this is true. deidara330 is probably right in saying that it is fan made.