Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Creative Corner (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Delilah Honey (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=101822)

girl in the corner 07-20-2011 03:32 PM

Delilah Honey

Delilah Honey

About
People might know Delilah as "Little Red Riding Hood". Well, now she's in love with two guys, Tyler, who might be connected to the wolf sightings, the vicious deaths of people, and a lone wolf howling at night, and Michael seems intent on killing Tyler, and keeping Delilah away from Tyler, even though they keep bumping into each other, one way or another. Her grandmother disappears halfway through Delilah's summer.
Is Tyler linked with the wolf? Why is Michael so intent on killing Tyler and keeping them apart? and Where did Delilah's grandmother go?

I can't get the cover I drew up, so enjoy this one until I do -^o^-
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...an-d3eeg3s.jpg

Chapters;
Spoiler:

girl in the corner 07-20-2011 04:52 PM

Re: Delilah Honey

Chapter 1
Grandmother's House

"Behave and don't forget to make some friends, you are gonna be here all summer after all." my mom said as she pulled me in for a peck on the cheek.
"Okay, Okay, I got it the first million times you said it." I said in an exasperated voice while I grabbed my bags and wiped my cheek. I hopped out of the car and put my headphones on for the long walk up my grandma's drive way. I was glad to be back here. A place that was practically my home. I knew most of the animals that lived in this forest, but nothing that would stalk me. I looked around and saw a pair of yellow eyes disappear into the now darkening forest. I ran the other half of the drive way with the sound of my heartbeat in my ears, the rhythm of my bags bumping against my sides, and the pounding of paws slightly muffled by old leaves and grass.
I slammed the door shut behind me and waited there for a couple minuets before I heard an angry growl, a single scratch on the door behind me, and the sound of something running away.
"Delilah, is that you?" I heard my grandma ask from the kitchen.
"Yeah, I'm gonna go wash up for dinner!" I yelled as I ran up the stairs. I splashed my face with cold water and washed my hands before I went to drop my bags in my room.
When I stepped into my room, I was washed in the scent of a musky forest. I closed my eyes and breathed in the scent for a few seconds before I looked around. My white bed sheets were fresh and clean, my walls still had the wolf howling at the moon and all my wolf blankets and stuff was still placed around the room. I took out my stuffed wolf and paced it at the foot of my bed along with my night gown.
I changed into my dress I picked out to wear today. Grandma insisted that I wear a dress while I lived with her. The dress I put on was a deep blue, flowing dress. It had long sleeves that started at the edge of my shoulder. I put a filmy sash on around my shoulders and put my dark brown hair up in a intertwining bun on the top of my head. I put on low heels and walked down the stairs slowly with my head held high and my hand trailing lightly along the wild vine and leaves brass hand rail. I walked into the spacious dining room.
The table base looked like tree leaves while the four legs looked like trees. All eight chairs had a similar pattern. I saw that we had three guests tonight, a mother, a father, and a son around my age. I gasped quietly as our eyes met. He had dark brown eyes, deep black hair, and a soft, yet strong jaw. I smiled and nodded at each of the guests in greeting. I help my grandmother set the table and the son got up and helped too. Every time we placed a plate that were right next to each other, our eyes would meet, he would smile and I would look away blushing.

Kiseki 07-21-2011 02:00 AM

In love with two guys eh? Lmao, let the troll-games begin. Must read this.

Ehm... isnt this a bit a vague rip off of a kid's tale that is pretty famous.
That girl with the red cape that goes to her grandmothers house in the woods xD
Then there is this big bad wolf etc.. you know the story probably...

Okay.. maybe it changed from here.. I dunno. Sorry if Im confusing o.o

[Shikamaru] 07-21-2011 02:14 AM

Girl in the shower? Nice. =)

girl in the corner 07-21-2011 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiseki (Post 5277144)
In love with two guys eh? Lmao, let the troll-games begin. Must read this.

Ehm... isnt this a bit a vague rip off of a kid's tale that is pretty famous.
That girl with the red cape that goes to her grandmothers house in the woods xD
Then there is this big bad wolf etc.. you know the story probably...

Okay.. maybe it changed from here.. I dunno. Sorry if Im confusing o.o

lol, you'll see, I'm posting the next chapter soon
Quote:

Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] (Post 5277155)
Girl in the shower? Nice. =)

*glare*

Kiseki 07-23-2011 06:51 PM

Well it better get different soon.. I really hope that!

girl in the corner 07-23-2011 10:00 PM

I had to edit the 2nd chapter I wrote, so I'll probably post it either tomorrow or monday(im grounded till the kitchen get's clean)

plus i would probably fail at good grammar if it wasn't for spell check xD

girl in the corner 08-08-2011 04:54 PM

Hey guys, sorry about not posting anything, I've just been really busy. I'm gonna edit the first chapter some