Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Naruto Ultimate Ninja: Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja impact PSP (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=101247)

SageModeNaruto24 07-09-2011 03:37 PM

Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja impact PSP

not sure if this is the place to be saying this but is anyone getting this game i may get this game and a new psp to go along with it since i sold my psp a few months back didnt know of any good games coming out but when i heard about this game my mind was changed and how is the gameplay gunna be is it gunna be like the new Bleach game coming out for PS3 or like the storm and UN games?

NarutoSama 09-03-2011 12:30 PM

Re: Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja impact PSP

It's like the new Bleach game, 1v100 so you battle multiple enemies at a time, i just hope theres an insane mode cuz with the demos the ppl die in 1-2 hits and looks really easy, it covers from the kazekage rescue arc thru the 4th great shinobi war i beleive

Avbusta 10-11-2011 06:52 PM

[FONT="Comic Sans MS

`:P i cant wait for impact but the sad thing is that i have to buy a new psp first :P mine is messed and i dont know how to fix it if i could send it to someone i would but i cant find anyone :P

but once i fix it or buy a new one -_- then ill be playing impact forever :D

Kakuzu 10-12-2011 04:18 PM

Game is going to be great. With this the day before my birthday and Kirby Returns to Dreamland of the 24th, I'll certainly be busy.

The only upsetting thing is the presences of the five kage on the cover, but no gameplay for all five kage as playables... A tad unfortunate, but I will accept the losses for now.

roberto2 11-06-2011 09:31 AM

The game is very good, maybe the best of ones on the psp. The problem is the install data, that I can't install on my psp because it's modified.
About this I knew that this isn't a problem but the game is very slow.
Please answer me

Eien no Mangekyo 12-03-2011 10:14 PM

Yes this game is extremely awesome, it ranges from the 'Kazekage Rescue' arc up the the 'Five Kage Summit' arc.
Spoiler:

Playable Characters:
  • Naruto Uzumaki (Narutimate Mode), (Four-Tailed Form), also playable in Sage Mode form (Six-Tailed Form)
  • Sasuke Uchiha (Curse Mark Second State Mode), also playable with Black Hebi outfit (Sharingan Mode), also playable with Taka outfit (Mangekyō Sharingan Mode), (Susano'o Mode)
  • Kakashi Hatake (Sharingan Mode)
  • Sakura Haruno (Medic Mode)
  • Shikamaru Nara (Kagero Mode)
  • Rock Lee (The Eight Gates Mode)
  • Hinata Hyūga (Twin Lion Fists Mode)
  • Killer B (Eight Tails Cloak Mode), (Version 2 Mode)
  • Danzō Shimura (Izanagi Mode)
  • A (Drive Mode)
  • Gaara (Kazekage Mode)
  • Jiraiya (Sage Mode)
  • Pain (Tenchi Shinmei Mode)
  • Konan (Tenshi Mode)
  • Kisame Hoshigaki (Shark Skin Fusion Mode)
  • Itachi Uchiha (Susano'o Mode)
  • Sasori (Self-Puppet Mode)
  • Hidan (Ritual Mode)
  • Kakuzu (Shinzo Mode)
  • Deidara (C2 Mode)
  • Might Guy (The Eight Gates Mode)
  • Tobi (Space and Time Mode)
  • Minato Namikaze (Flash Mode)
  • Gamabunta (Summon only)
-Narutopedia-

Along with the missions, you can play with your friends, as well as by yourself in tag missions. I suggest you try out the game, it is really fun.